The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24290
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 16:50

i smile at her. "You've changed in the best way possible, Sin." I kiss her and continue to caress her ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:07

Sin:
"In which way is that?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:16

"Your not afraid to be a rebel, and its a good thing since you used to do whatever people said" I smiled at her. "Its been a long two years though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:19

Sinclaire:
I nodded and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:20

I kissed her harder. "take off your pants" i whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:23

Sinclaire:
I nodded and did as he said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:26

I smiled at her. I walk towards the door and lock it, breaking the key on the other side so they cant unlock the door. he shuts the door and looks back at her as he takes off all his clothes. "Your beautiful." I gaze into her eyes from the short distance between us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:28

Sinclaire:
"Thanks. Not so bad yourself," I winked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:31

I smile at her as i walk to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, sliding my hand into her panties cupping it above her cunt as i caress her breast with the other. "Am I really?~" I whisper into her ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:31

Sinclaire:
I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:33

"Thats sweet of you~" I begin to stick my finger into her cunt as i squeeze her breasts gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:35

Sinclaire:
I smiled and leaned back on him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:36

i began to thrust my finger in and out of her as i slowly lick her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:37

(( time-skip Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:42

[ sure?.... *laughs*]

Hours Later....

Holds her in his arms, both in bed covered by the blanket and fully dressed. asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:43

Sinclaire:
I woke up a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:44

I wake a moment later after she does.

"slept well?.." I rub my eyes softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:46

Sinclaire:
I nodded mutely.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:48

I smile at her. "what's on your mind sin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:48

Sinclaire:
"Nothing, actually," I said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:49

I look at her chin. "does it still hurt? The doctor might let you leave today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:53

Sinclaire:
"No. Unless i touch it." I said and shrugged. "And if i get discharged, i'll just go back to work."
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:55

I look at her. "are you upset at me?" i wouldnt blame her if she got mad again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:56

"No. On the contrary, this might help me get more clients," I said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 EmptySun 1 May - 17:59

"How so?" I smile at her with my eye brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next