The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyWed 27 Apr - 18:26

Club Ambrosia is a host club for guys. Guys pay to date girls, but if they pay enough, they would get to take them home for one night and do whatever they wanted. After a bad breakup, you go to this club just to spend the night with some meaningless girl and forget about your old girlfriend. When you see me, you keep coming. To me, it's just meaningless conversations and sex. Is it the same for you?

Bios -
Name:
Nickname:
Other:
Looks:

My Bio -
Name: Sinclaire O'Donnell
Nickname: Sin
Other: she lies to the manager about her age so she can get a job. She ran away from home at 14 and came to work at the host club at 16. She is the best-known host at the club. she's seductive and good at getting guys, not so good at getting them to stay. She likes her job. The Manager calls her "the loveliest Sin" when he introduces her sometimes. She has a cocky and obnoxious attitude, and she acts like she knows it all. She can get under people's nerves if she wants to.
Looks: ( she's 5'11" )
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Anime46

Last edited by Salem Witch on Thu 28 Apr - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyWed 27 Apr - 19:11

if no one joins by tommorow i will i suppose)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyWed 27 Apr - 19:15

(( ok ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24290
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 17:37

( im bored so why not)

Bios -
Name: Edward Cross
Nickname: Ed or X
Other: addicted to metal and weed.
Looks: 5'6, wears black jeans, an iron maiden t shirt and black converses. has dark blue eyes and dark brown hair.

he sits at the bar smoking a small joint with a glass of champagne in his hand appearing depressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 17:59

Sinclaire:
"Um, no smoking in here. Of any kind," I said, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:03

growls at her and flicks the joint into a nearby sink behind the countertop of the bar.

'hmph, listen i am not in the mood..' i glare at her although she can see the sorrow in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:07

Sinclaire:
"Why? You are at a host club after all.... Why not have some fun and forget what made you upset to begin with?" I grinned and shrugged. I walked off.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:17

shrugs and calls at her 'hey, come back!....didnt mean to offend you...' sighs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:19

Sinclaire:
"You didn't. I don't offend easily. Even though i am the best host here, I'm expensive and I'm not sure you can afford it. I was going to get one of my friends," I said, smiling seductively. My friends here taught me to act older than I was so no one would ask if i was underage.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:22

'how expensive?...' i was curious seeing as to how she seems to appear younger than the other hosts, but i shrugged the thought off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:28

Sinclaire:
"$2,000,000," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:34

he sighs. 'do you do plastic? i just got my trust fund of 10.5 million...' his family owned a record dealership, and was really attached to his family and was devasted by their death that occured 10 years ago during 9.11 but was too young to inherit the money at the time and was offered a crap job at guitar center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:37

Sinclaire:
"Yeah, go to the front and ask for Sinclaire," I said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 18:41

shrugs and walks off to the front desk, doing what she said and walks back with a reciept and take home pass. 'i had to pay double. but whatever...' shrugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 19:04

Sinclaire:
"Lets go," I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 19:10

walks out the door and leads her out. 'you seem sweet for a pricey host.' smiles abit at her.

(TTYL nell, see ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 19:14

Sinclaire:
"I'll give you a few hints of why i'm not. My name is Sin and I was trained to be a host. Sultry and seductive. But oh-so faked. I was trained to act sweet and nice and tempting. So you have no idea what I'm really like. I'm just getting business," I said to him and smirked, allowing some of my arrogance to seep into my words.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:37

'wow. well that's nice, i guess. im just trying to find my purpose..' i sigh. 'why did you become a host?' looks at her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:42

Sinclaire:
"The pay was good and i get paid to have fun. Best deal ever. Usually i get hot guys, but at the least they're cute. Because usually those are the rich ones." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:48

thinks..'that sounds like a dream come true, heh.' smiles, trying to forget his dilemmas and hugs her softly. 'show me a night i wont forget, please sin?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:49

Sinclaire:
"I'm planning to, sexy," i grinned and winked, all part of the act.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:58

shrugs 'how are you tbe 4 million dollar host when you suck at acting?' smirks teasingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyFri 29 Apr - 7:26

Sinclaire:
"Cause i'm showing you that I'm acting. I could easily act however you want me to. What's your type?...." I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:30

softly blushes then lays his hands gently on her ass cheeks "umm...the dirty type.." gulps as he blushes more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:33

I smirked and let go of him.
"This is your first time, isn't it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next