The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:26

Sinclaire:
I nodded silently and backed up so he couldn't kiss me.
"If you know my first name, why don't you call me by it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24370
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:30

I shrug again. "Sinclare sounds better. even you said so." i shake my head. "Honestly, i just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:31

Sinclaire:
"Yeah, better than Bernkastel," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:32

I laugh with her. "So are you still mad at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:33

Sinclaire:
"A little bit..." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:36

I slightly frown. " I said i was sorry...." i poke her arm gently and then smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:38

Sinclaire:
"You hit me in the head with a baseball bat!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:39

i instantly frown again. "I know..." I tilt my head in regret again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:40

Sinclaire:
I hugged him.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:41

i found myself hugging her in return. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Its okay..." I whispered back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:48

Sinclaire:
I smiled softly and rested my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 15:59

I rub her back under her shirt and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:06

Sinclaire:
I didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:09

"Sin..." I rub her back a little more, his hand over the clip of her bra then hovers above it. i look at her eyes and back up a little then kisses her lips softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:11

Sinclaire:
I kissed him back, my lips moving across his.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:12

I licked her lips as soft as i could, unclipping her bra. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:15

Sinclaire:
I blushed, reverting back to the innocent girl i used to be. Too shy, not comfortable with my body or anyone else's. I didn't want to be like that anymore so I kissed him harder, licking his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:18

I threwe her bra to the side and helped her get her shirt off. Then i went back to kissing her and i grabbed her breast and let my thumb lay on top of the nipple, pushing it into the breast softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:22

Sinclaire:
I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing our hips together.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:23

I broke the kiss then smiled at her, grabbing her other breast and doing the same thing. I kissed her neck and sucked on it, leaving a hickey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:25

Sinclaire:
I arched my back up and smiled, my hands rubbing his back.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:32

I smiles at her. "Let's get them jeans off of you, Sin." I slide my hands into her jeans and grab her ass cheeks gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:35

Sin:
"You know this is illegal, right?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:39

I nod. "Want me to stop then?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 May - 16:49

Sin:
I smiled and shook my head.
"I've done plenty of illegal things," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next