The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24290
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:35

i instantly froze up and choked up words that were to sound like "Um...well...yeah..." but sounded like "Burm...shyell...nya..." I blushed a bright red, wondering if i just got ripped off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:40

Sinclaire:
I smothered my laughter behind my hand.
"Ok. But technically this doesn't count. It only counts if you love that person," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:43

glares at her then thinks I'm a failure now that i think of it....ugh, i knew i shoulda just stayed home.. fraudly smiles at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:44

Sinclaire:
"Fine, fine. I'll shut up. I just can't help but throw my commentary in there," I smiled which was more of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:46

shrugs then points at the door then sighs "just get out, you've done enough..." sighs again, wondering if he even has a purpose. " i dont need fun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:48

Sinclaire:
"Why so sensitive? And you already paid, might as well get your money's worth," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:14

sighs then shrugs.
"cause i know hosts like you dont even care about the customer. That's why i just pay them and talk to them and then send them off since they dont have any real purpose in cheering me up. just to get laid then paid..."...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:16

Sinclaire:
"No, I get paid if your happy. Your not," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:22

"you say you're a good actor...lie to them.."
Doesnt honestly want her to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:24

Sinclaire:
"I am, but not with stuff outside of lust and seduction," I said to him and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:27

sighs then walks to his room, holding her hand leading her up to it. I might as well make it worth her pay, i don't want her to lose her job...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:28

Sinclaire:
I let him lead me to his room.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:30

I open the door and hold it open for her, the room having a simple look. a huge king sized bed with two night tables on each side and a drawer on the left to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:32

Sinclaire:
"Nice," i said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:33

"thanks...its not much i guess, but i think it'll be enough to be enjoyable." half smiles at her, still unsure of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:34

Sinclaire:
I nodded and lay down on the bed, my skimpy dress riding up on my thighs.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:36

Nods at her and lays down next to her, kissing her cheek softly and lays his arm on her belly over the shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:37

Sinclaire:
I brought his lips to mine, kissing him hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:44

his eyes widen in shock then softly close, pulling her closer and kisses back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:45

Sinclaire:
I rolled so he was under me. I slowly undress him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:46

I slowly undress her as well, and when i'm done i stroke her hair gently and stare into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:48

Sinclaire:
I kissed his neck, sucking on the skin to leave a hickey.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:51

moans softly and shivers from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:53

Sinclaire:
I ran my hands up his body.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:54

bites his lower lip and kisses her deeply, caressing her body and feeling her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next