The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trapped (2 person open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

trapped (2 person open) Empty
PostSubject: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySat 12 Nov - 20:33

there is this place.. its top secret, know one knows about it. They deal with human experimentation, kidnapping certain people and doing tests on them. Thy have this machine that links two people into a dream world (think like the matrix). They are trying to get something from the two people int his machine. They hold keys to power the human race has not seen for hundreds of years. One person is pure, good in heart. The other is dark, tainted. They both hold power that the machine could unlock. Accessing past memories from the earth, held deep in their minds.

bio
name
looks
memories that will unlock
what power do you hold?

since im going to be the tainted soul whoever joins is the pure one.

Will Goodnight
Dark minded, is protective but will kill to protect, doesnt have much knoledge of good and evil, no consience
dont have a pic, but basicly tal, muscled and insane looking. black hair, black eyes
Will will eventualy learn that he is a demon, That at one point in the past he destroyed half the earth in a batle of good and evil.
Will holds the power of anything deadly and lethal. Fire, darkness, fear, death etc

heres my opener

What happened? One day i was heading home when i blacked out. I woke up strapped down to a table, next to some girl int he same type restraints as me. We were both being rolled down a hallway. after a maze like course they took us into a room that had some machine. I didnt know what happened after that. They knocked me out. The next time i came to i woke up next to the girl from before. I dont really know what hapened. Was that hallway, the machine and everything else a dream? and who is this person?

Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26101
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
trapped (2 person open) Left_bar_bleue21/21trapped (2 person open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 13:12

((I hope it's alright for me to join. If it isn't then I'll delete my reply and my bio))
Name: Scarlet, some call her Scar for short
perosnality: Pretty open minded and good hearted. Naive at times and a daydreamer. She's curious and fun loving. She'll try anything to make someone smile.
looks: Kind of on the short side. Thin, fair skinned, green eyes, short white hair
memories that will unlock: She will learn that she once helped many people as an angel's appertance (sp?) and she lost her life protecting someone. (Not sure what to say here hahaha)
what power do you hold?: the power of healing and light and life (so she can make things grow quickly or come back to life though it takes lots of energy out of her)

Scarlet-
My body jumped, kind of like when you feel as though you are falling but you are laying down. And with that my eyes flew open and my heart was already pounding but it picked up even more as I looked around me and saw a place I didn't know. I wanted to get up but I couldn't and I started to struggle. I was terrifed and I wanted to go home, I wanted to leave wherever I was. I turned and saw a boy laying next to me and stopped moving and just looked at him. He was so dark looking and there was this sort of feeling about him....I kind of got a bit more scared but I tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:28

i opened my eyes and groan a bit as i looked around. "Where am i?" i rub my eyes and sit up, looking around
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
trapped (2 person open) Left_bar_bleue21/21trapped (2 person open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:31

Wouldn't I like to know the same thing...I slowly sat up after him and looked around once more. "I'm not sure..." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:35

i saw some hallway.... then a machine... then... you." i say looking over at her. "who are you"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:38

"Me? I'm Scarlet, it's nice to meet you." Wow, this so wasnt' the time for manners...."What hallway what machine?" I asked curiously. I didn't remember seeing any of that....guess I might have been knocked out then.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:42

i. i dont know." i say r4acking my brain for answers. I look around, we wer ein a brken down alleyway. I frown a it seeying a P.A. system in front of us. it looked brand new. I walk up to it and someone spoke.

"Do not be alarmed. This is a test"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:44

I jumped a bit when someone spoke and looked around. "A test?" I questioned. "What kind of test?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 14:57

"All will be explained when you return to your own mind."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:07

"Now see here! Don't be talking in silly riddles. What do you mean? Explain yourself." I said a bit sternly. Great, I felt sane as I talked to someone I couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:11

i could almost hear the man on the other end smile. "Start the tests." i hear him say to someone behind him. he returned his voice to us. "We have reason to believe deep in your minds is something to be unlocked."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:18

I placed my hands on my hips and glared up at the voice slightly. "Don't you think that's kind of some sort of invasion of privicy?" I asked. Though, what did they mean by that? What could be so important that they wanted to know?
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:21

"Activate flame circle." i hear a ring of fire opened up around me "THE FUCK!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:32

I let out a small scream and jumped away from it. "What the yankee doodle?!" Yeah....I don't cuss much....well, ever.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:34

"Put out the flame." i hear on the intercom
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:44

"Oh, right. Silly me." I mumbled to myself. I looked at the fire but wasnt' sure how to put it out. I tried this and that, acting as if some magical force would put it out and then looked at the boy. "Your turn." I said
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:46

we ment Will" the intercom said.
"How?!"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:49

"Well you need to tell us that next time!" I said and then looked at the boy. "Well, Will...You could always pee on it." I said a bit jokingly but smiled. "Go on, try. It can hurt anything if you do." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptyTue 15 Nov - 11:41

I saw the ring getting closer. "damn its hot.." i say trying to think of how to put it out
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptyTue 15 Nov - 15:14

Ok, jokes weren't going to hide my fear much longer. "Not meaning to rush you or anything...but could you hurry and try and put it out." I said as I backed up from the flames.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptyWed 16 Nov - 14:16

"i dont know how
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptyWed 16 Nov - 15:37

"I know you can at least try. Try anything, come on. It won't hurt anything even if you do." I said, trying to be somewhat encouraging while not trying to start crying like a little kid out of fear. I loved fire, but not like this.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptyThu 17 Nov - 11:58

I fel;t the fire touch my skin and i groaned from pain "damit"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) EmptyThu 17 Nov - 16:25

I was scared but not only for myself, but for him. Were we going to die?! "What kind of test is this?! Stop it right now." I screamed out of anger and fear and got a bit burned myself and jumped away and let out a small yelp of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trapped (2 person open)   trapped (2 person open) Empty

Back to top Go down

trapped (2 person open)
Page 1 of 1