The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 4 Sep - 20:26

I dont know where i am. i dont know how i came to be. i dont know how old i am or why i am in this damn facility. I go by Will, thats what the others decided to name me. The people keeping me captive, the just call me Weapon X (No relation to xmen). They told me i would become the ultimate weapon. An assassin. I was genetically enhanced, im stronger, faster, and tougher then any of my soon to be targets. But when they sent me out to kill you, i couldnt. I dont know why. But i couldnt pull the trigger.

OK i came up with this off the top of my head lol.

Will
personality: Cold, unforgiving (usually), doesnt usually care about his targets.
looks:The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Anime_11
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 4 Sep - 22:55

anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Left_bar_bleue21/21The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 4 Sep - 23:38

((I'll join if you like, Ethan.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyMon 5 Sep - 9:45

if you want, i dont mind lol)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Left_bar_bleue21/21The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyTue 6 Sep - 13:12

Name: Lesley Binks
Personality: Flirtatious, Kind, Reckless, Overconfident, Arrogant.
Looks:The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) 1710

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Fri 9 Sep - 23:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyTue 6 Sep - 20:17

thank you
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyWed 7 Sep - 1:12

((Sure thing, would you like me to start? Oh and, Ethan, guess what?!?! ^.^))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyWed 7 Sep - 6:05

if you want. and what?)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyWed 7 Sep - 15:03

((I saw Three Days Grace in concert! They were amazing! Oh my goodness. And I got to hug Adam! The lead singer you know? Ahhh!))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyThu 8 Sep - 6:19

i dont listen to much of them, mainly the one-X album, and the songs Lost in you, break, andi hate everything about you)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyThu 8 Sep - 21:17

((Yeah I used to only listen to those ones but really if you listen to them all more than once you just fall in love with them! The only song on their new album I am not that crazy about is Bully. They were amazing live though! Alright I'll start. Also I realized I kinda hate the name I gave my girl so I'll probably change it if thats okay. Haven't thought of a new one yet though so...))

I unlocked the front door and stepped into the dark house tossing the keys on the half table by the wall. I moved to turn the light on while kicking off my lacy black heels. I pulled my dress up a little to keep from tripping over it and flipped the switch on.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyFri 9 Sep - 11:16

I had snuck into the house at least an hour earlier. I had shut down all of the switches in the circut box, so that way i kept hidden. I watch the girl in the shadow
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptyFri 9 Sep - 23:51

((I changed the name))

Lesley:

I stumbled over my shoes as I moved across the entry way top try the kitchen light, frowning as I did so. None of the lights I tried worked. I felt my way to the stairs and sat down flipping my phone open for light. I didn't know what to do about this. It was already late here and it was four hours ahead where my dad was so I couldn't call him.

Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySat 10 Sep - 10:32

I watch her slowly pulling my gun out. I aim at her silently and my finger tightening arond the trigger
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySat 10 Sep - 17:21

Lesley:

I shined the light around the hall then turned to look at the screen lighting up my face with a soft blue light.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 9:53

I frown slighlty. Why couldnt i pull the trigger? I didnt get much info on this kill, the most i know is her name. I had no info on what she did or would do, or what she would become. I lower the gun. I was on a mic so they could track my mission. I aim at the floor and fire. "Target Neutralized "
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 13:43

Lesley:

I dropped my phone and stifled a shocked gasp. My heart was pounding hard in my chest but I couldn't seem to make myself move or even scream.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 15:36

-over the mic i heard. "Well done, you have a day to get back to base." the mic shuts ooff and i destroy it. I look at the girl once more and walk out of her house, through the front door
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 15:50

Lesley:

I stared after the silhouette in the doorway then took a second to collect myself. I grabbed a hand full of my dress pulling it up so I wouldn't trip then ran into my fathers study wrenching the drawer open I grabbed something then hurried back to the entry way and out the front door. "Wait!" I called to the guy aiming the gun at him and keeping my distance.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 15:53

i look back "I turned your circuit breakers off, just go turnt hem on and everything will be fine in your house. oh" i toss a 100 dollar bill at her "that should fix the hole in the floor"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 15:58

Lesley:

I didn't move. "Why are you running away?" I demanded watching him closely. "Wrong house? I doubt that. Wrong target? What, you didn't realize my daddy's out of town?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 16:01

no. right house, right target. i couldnt bring myself to shoot you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 16:04

Lesley:

I scowled at him. "Newbie hit man? This your first job?" I asked venomously.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 16:12

no. my 237th actually." i say watching her. "if youd rather." i pull my gun at her "I could shoot you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) EmptySun 11 Sep - 16:22

Lesley:

My eyes trailed the gun. "I wouldn't rather that, no." I said slowly. "What I want to know is why you didn't?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)   The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Weapon (2 person rp, open)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next