The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:18

Ebony:

I looked over at Kyle and nodded. "Yeah, I like working on cars. And so I went to school to learn how." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:40

Kyle:

“Really? I'm impressed. I'm sure you know way more than I do.” I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 21:03

Ebony:

I flashed him a grin before continuing. I stopped mid-isle and turned to look back at Kyle. "I have all I need to just fix Krissy's car. To improve it I need to order parts, should I improve it later?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 21:57

Kyle:

I smiled. “I'd vote to wait. You sure you really want to do this?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 19:19

Ebony:

I smiled at him. "Of course. I love working on cars. I built Michael his truck from the ground up, and a lot of cars at our home."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Jun - 2:50

Kyle:

“Wow, you don't seem the type, far to feminine.” I said and winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Jun - 14:19

Ebony:

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. "Yeah, yeah. Well this feminine girl likes to work on cars."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Jun - 14:29

Kyle:

“I like that.” I said kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Jun - 14:31

Ebony:

I blushed a bit and hugged him. "Well...thank you. I'm glad you like it." I said softly. "Now I have everything I need to fix Krissy's car." I said pulling back enough that I could look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Jun - 22:49

Kyle:

Smiling I took her and and started pushing the cart back to the front. “Let's get back home”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySun 12 Jun - 0:01

Ebony:

I smiled happily. "Alright, I can't wait to start working." I said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySun 12 Jun - 3:26

Kyle:

I chuckled watching her as I paid for the parts then took them out to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySun 12 Jun - 11:27

Ebony:

I followed Kyle a small frown on my face. I felt a bit bad, Kyle was paying for everything. Michael and I had money, after all he hardly ever used it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 2:33

Kyle:

I opened the car door for her. “What's the matter?” I asked seeing the expression she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 20:31

Ebony:

I got into the car. "You didn't have to pay for that..." I said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 21:52

Kyle:

I shrugged it off. “Oh, don't worry about it. I don't mind.” I said as I climbed in on my side.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=907
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40