The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:30

Krissy:

I laughed. “I don't know, it wouldn't hurt.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:38

Michael:

"Then I will need to make cookies." I said laughing with her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 22:02

Krissy:

I grinned. “Maybe my dad will talk to her and get her to loosen up a bit. Then you can make cookies.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:16

Michael:

I grinned back at her and pressed my lips against hers for a moment. I broke the kiss quickly, as I wanted to make a good impression on Krissy's mom, and I'm sure kissing her daughter was not going to make one.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:32

Krissy:

I giggled softly taking a guess at what he was thinking. “I'd be careful. She could literally kill you.” I warned putting on a mock serious expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:34

Michael:

"Well, I can't really kill her...it would make someone I care a lot about upset with me. And as beautiful as she might look angry, its not something I want to see." I said grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:48

Krissy:

I grinned. “I don't look pretty angry, I get all splotchy and red and my hair puffs up like it does in movies.” I exaggerated and nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:50

Michael:

"Hm, no you would still be beautiful." I said chuckling softly. I smiled cheekily at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:07

Krissy:

I laughed. “Then clearly your standards are not very high.” I pointed out lightly squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:46

Michael:

"Or maybe I don't care how bad you look when angry. And will still like you a lot anyway." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 1:18

Krissy:

I grinned at him. “I like the sound of that. I'm unlikely to get mad at you if you talk like that any way.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 1:22

Michael:

I smiled at her and kissed her briefly again. "That opinion isn't likely to change."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 1:33

Krissy:

I put my hand on the side of his face when he kissed me and left it there. “I'm glad but how do you know I'm worthy of it? After all, you haven't yet seen me angry.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 16:07

Michael:

"How do you know I'm worth it?" I countered smiling at her gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:08

Krissy:

Smiling I answered, “I don't, but a have feeling you are.” I trailed my fingers across his cheek before letting my hand fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:14

Michael:

I grinned at her and said softly "I feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:31

Krissy:

I was about to say some thing when I heard the back door open. I glanced up from where I was laying expecting to see my mother but smiled when I saw who it was. “Hey.” I said as Eric came closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:38

Michael:

I looked up and smiled at Eric. I didn't know him very well, but if he was Krissy's friend then I wanted to become friends with him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:50

Krissy:

“What are you doing?” He asked standing above me. “Enjoying the warmth.” I answered smiling crookedly. He surveyed my long sleeves and nodded. “Alright then.” He sat down next to me and nodded to Michael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 18:13

Michael:

I nodded respectfully back, my hand still holding Krissy's. I looked up at the sky overhead, happy to be with Krissy.

Ebony:

I smiled as I looked at the parts store I had directed Kyle too. It would have everything we would need, and I still remembered what tools they had in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 0:31

Krissy:

Eric's eyes traced over us lingering for a moment on our hands laced together before meeting my gaze. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I had an odd feeling.

Kyle:

“What exactly do you need?” I asked taking her hand as we walked through the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 0:36

Ebony:

I smiled at his hand taking mine, and I gave it a gently squeeze before letting go. "You will see sweetheart." I said grabbing a cart and giving it to him to push.

Michael:

I continued to look up at the sky overhead before closing my eyes. I could almost feel Eric watching us, but it really didn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 0:55

Kyle:

I chuckled. “Alright, whatever you say.” I said gesturing for her to lead on.

Krissy:

I propped myself up on my elbows letting go of Michael's hand. “What made you come see me?” I asked smiling sideways trying to make it sound like a pleasant thing rather than a surprise. “Checking on you, making sure you were okay after the other night. You do remember, don't you?” He refered to when I sent him to deal with the kid we had found dying in the forest. He gave me a questioning look. “Yes.” I said though it was a part lie in that being with Michael made most things flit right on out my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:00

Michael:

I listened to Krissy speaking. I wondered if she actually was ok after last night. Minus the kid dieing I had liked the night. I wished that night could have been perfect, and that the kid would never have had to die...

Ebony:

I flashed a grin at Kyle and started going through the store systematically getting all of the parts I would need as well as the tools they didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:17

Krissy:

“And you're alright?” He asked. I smiled and shrugged. “Not the first person I've seen die, not that delicate.”

Kyle:

“You do know how to use these, right?” I asked holding up one of the tools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next