The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45838
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:31

Krissy:

I smiled. “That is a good reason, how do you feel?” I asked her heading to the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:20

Ebony:

"Weird." I said truthfully. "I would be more girly, but I don't have any skirts or dresses." I said looking down at my pants and T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:24

Krissy:

I smiled. “I can't help you there, I don't have any myself except for fancy ones.” I said with a shrug going down the steps two at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:25

Ebony:

I nodded. "I have money to go shopping sometime, but its just not fun going alone." I said then shrugged. I peeked into Michael's room and saw that it was empty. I raised an eyebrow at it then shrugged again before skipping down stairs after Krissy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:28

Krissy:

“Go with Kyle.” I told her, shopping held no fun for me no matter what, I didn't mind going when I really needed to but if I didn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:31

Ebony:

I looked at her horrified. "Right, because a guy would understand clothes....not that I understand it....but still!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:38

Krissy:

I laughed. “He would be able to tell what looks good on you. He doesn't have bad taste. Besides, I always go for what is most comfortable.” I said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:43

Ebony:

"So do I." I said smiling. "The pajama's I wear are too small for me, but they are really, really comfortable." I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:50

Krissy:

I grinned. “Comfortability is superior to looks I think, its one reason I like working at the hospital, scrubs are comfortable.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:56

Ebony:

I grinned back at her. "So what are our plans for today?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:02

Krissy:

“I think we are going to the hill later tonight, that's why Kyle left...” I said and trialed off. “Good morning Ebony.” My dad said coming in from the office. “Or rather, early afternoon.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:13

Ebony:

"Good morning sir!" I said bowing from the waist respectfully to him. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:18

Krissy:

He smiled at me as I followed her into the kitchen. “Can I ask you some thing, Ebony?” I asked sitting on the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:19

Ebony:

I sat down on the floor, my back against a cabinet next to Krissy. "Of course." I said sipping at my milk for a moment before looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:32

Krissy:

I chewed on my lip for a moment before asking, “Why don't you like being an assassin?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:37

Ebony:

I chocked on my milk a bit and then looked at the ground. "I...I don't like killing people...no matter what they have done, I can't ever think of a good reason for anyone to die..." I said softly setting my milk aside and hugging my knees.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:41

Krissy:

I laid on my side on the counter. I started telling her what happened last night. “He killed a kid, Ebony, younger than us, you don't think you should have died? I know he has probably killed more than that.... I wanted to kill him.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:50

Ebony:

"So has Michael, Kyle, and your father...does that mean they deserves to die?" I asked softly looking at the floor. "People kill, but that doesn't give us the right to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:56

Krissy:

“But he was just a kid and I am sure he didn't do any thing wrong. Michael and Kyle don't just kill for no reason, right? Ebony, you don't think some people deserve to die? What about some one who tortures people before they kill them, you wouldn't think they would deserve to die?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 12:54

Ebony:

I shrugged. "I just can't kill people. It breaks my heart everytime..." I said softly closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 13:29

Krissy:

I watched out the window as I said very quietly, “I want to be an assassin.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 13:40

Ebony:

"I want to help people." I said just as quietly. A rueful laugh escaped out of me. "Its like the prince and the pauper." I remarked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:09

Krissy:

“Does it really have to be one or the other, though?” I asked biting on my lip still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:13

Ebony:

I shrugged a bit. "I don't know, but if you want to be an assassin, your family plus Eric can teach you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:53

Krissy:

“I guess, I know some already.” I said quietly sitting back uo on the counter with my legs hanging down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next