The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:51

Ebony

I looked up at Kyle. "I still need parts to fix krissy's car. Can we get those today and start working on it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45838
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:54

Kyle:

“If you like, of course we can.” I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:00

Ebony:

I grinned at him and leaning up I kissed his cheek. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:13

Kyle:

“Sure,” I said smiling. “When would you like to go?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:17

Ebony:

"Sooner is better than later. I can get to work today that way." I said moving more on him and resting against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:25

Kyle:

I grinned wrapping my arms around her. “You don't seem super motivated to get up.” I noted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:35

Ebony:

I smiled and snuggled against him. "Well I was hoping you would carry me to your car..." I trailed off with a slight hopeful note in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:43

Kyle:

I chuckled again. “As you wish.” I said getting to my feet while slinging her over my shoulder. Krissy came out of the kitchen then looking slightly grim but when she saw us she smiled and said, “I told you you two were weirdos.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:49

Ebony:

I let out a sound of protest when I was slung over his shoulder. I didn't mean like this. I wanted to be carried in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:58

Kyle:

I watched Krissy for a moment as she went down the hall before shifting Ebony around so I was carrying her bridal-style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 12:36

Ebony:

I blushed brightly looking up at Kyle. I didn't really expect him to carry me like this, even if it was what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 14:05

Kyle:

I smiled for a moment at Ebony then called out to Krissy, “We're leaving!” I waited for a reply in slight suspicion. Krissy came walking back out of the hall and pushed the kitchen door open muttering, “Yeah okay.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 14:06

Ebony:

I called to Krissy. "Michael is in the backyard!" I still had a blush on my cheeks as I continued to look up at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 14:55

Kyle:

I took Ebony out to the car and set her in the seat without opening the door since the top was already down. I started the car and put my hand on the back of her seat as I backed out.

Krissy:

I smiled briefly at that as I set the box on the kitchen table then locked the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:11

Michael:

I had heard my truck pull up but I was comfortable, out here in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:47

Krissy:

I finished and washed my hands, drying them I headed out to the backyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:48

Michael:

I tilted my head back from where I was laying in the grass. I smiled when I saw an upside down Krissy coming out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:03

Krissy:

I smiled back at him as I walked up. “Whacha doin'?” I asked flopping down next to him and crossing my legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:27

Michael:

"Enjoying the warmth." I said my eyes following her motions. I brought them back up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:42

Krissy:

I picked a flower and absently plucked the petals off. I looked up at the sky then down to him. “Yeah it is nice out here.” I said softly smiling still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:49

Michael:

I reached over and took her hand. I brought it to my lips and kissed the back of it gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 17:40

Krissy:

I watched him, lightly biting my lip before laying next to him. “My mom's home.” I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:10

Michael:

I looked into her eyes keeping a hold of her hand. "Is she? Should I go say hi?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:15

Krissy:

I laughed for a moment then thought about it. “Um, maybe not. I don't think she's too fond of you. She completely ignored Ebony.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:17

Michael:

"Mmm...I obviously need to change that. But I don't think making cookies will help at all." I said winking at Krissy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next