The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:39

Ebony:

After several long minutes I let out a soft sigh and started to wash myself. I hummed softly as I worked, enjoying the shower.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:41

Krissy:

I finished half the coffee before getting up and getting Ebony a fresh cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:51

Ebony:

When I finished with the shower I wrapped a towel around myself before wiping away the steam on the mirror. I looked at my reflection and frowned slightly. Going to the bathroom door I opened it and called for Krissy to come help me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:57

Krissy:

I went upstairs and set one cup on the bathroom counter. “What's up?” I asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:58

Ebony:

"I have absolutely no experience with doing anything makeup or hair wise." I said looking at her imploringly. "Could you help me?" I begged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:06

Krissy:

I laughed softly and leaned against the door frame watching her. “You assume I do have experience?” I asked raising my eye brows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:07

Ebony:

"I didn't grow up with a mom. My experience in anything feminine is limited." I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:14

Krissy:

“Pft,” I said still smiling. “My mom grew up with only her brother, she didn't really teach me much. But I did attend a year in high school so...” I said pulling a box out from under the sink and set it on the counter. “Come here.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:16

Ebony:

I wrapped the towel a bit tighter around me and walked closer to her. "Yeah well, I have been teaching myself everything. I was surrounded by nothing but boys when I went through puberty, so you did have it a bit easier time." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:22

Krissy:

“I guess.” I said with a shrug. “I only ever hung around boys too... Do you really want make up? I don't think you need it.” I said running a brush through her wet hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:25

Ebony:

I looked at her in the mirror. "I don't know, do what ever you think is best." I said watching what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:32

Krissy:

I twisted her hair up and pinned it, I rarely wore much make up but I did like to keep my hair up. “Look at me.” I told her then put light eyeshadow on her then nodded. “That's it, you look nice.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:36

Ebony:

I tried not to squirm when she put eyeshadow on me. I really was horrible at any beauty things. I could put my hair into a pony tail, and that was about all I could do hair wise. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes went wide. "Is that really me?" I asked staring at my reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:40

Krissy:

“Nope,” I said as I put the stuff back in the box. “It is your evil twin sister, did you really think that was you?” I asked as if she were slightly insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:41

Ebony:

I blushed slightly and then said softly. "I have never worn makeup, or had my hair done up like this."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:52

Krissy:

“I like your hair, it's nice and straight. Mine always gets awful and wavy at the ends unless it is super short.” I said tilting my head to the side and letting my hair down to brush it. “I do actually need to cut it though.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:54

Ebony:

"Your hair looks fine Krissy." I said turning my attention to her. I looked at it for a moment before taking the brush from her and neatly doing her hair up in an almost perfect replica of what I had. Her hair was longer than mine, but she looked good in how I had her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:03

Krissy:

I smiled at her. “So you don't think I should cut it?” I asked her looking side ways in the mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:05

Ebony:

"Not yet." I said shaking my head. "I wish I had your hair, but my hair becomes impossible when its long." I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:11

Krissy:

“Your hair is cute short,” I said going to the bathroom door. “But I feel very weird talking about hair and make up, lets go downstairs. Kyle said he'd be back in a little while.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:14

Ebony:

I nodded and then looking down at myself I said ruefully. "I should probably get dressed, instead of staying in this towel all day."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:18

Krissy:

I laughed. “That would probably be best I think.” I told her leaning against the wall out side the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:22

I closed the door part way and quickly got dressed. Once I was ready I opened the door and smiled at Krissy spinning in place. "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:26

Krissy:
“You look fine, why are you going on so much about the way you look?” I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:29

Ebony:

I shrugged. "Its because of Kyle. He said I look more feminine than I feel, so I wanted to feel feminine today." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next