The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 12:03

Michael:

I stifled a yawn and let my gaze wander between the three of them. When I looked back at Krissy I saw that she was looking at me again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45828
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 13:39

Krissy:

“My mom and Dad left us.” I told Michael controlling my voice so disappointment didn't show through. “I don't see why they would do that if some one is watching the house.” I muttered. “It's fine Krissy, there isn't any thing to worry about.” Kyle said after a moment. I nodded but I disagreed, there was plenty to worry about, I figured he was just saying that because Ebony was in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:14

Ebony:

I stretched before saying "I'm going to go take a shower." I hopped off the counter and left the room humming softly.

Michael:

I looked at the table thinking about what to do. This whisper person was troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:20

Krissy:

I watched Ebony go then stood up and grabbed Kyle's wrist. “Come on lets go into the living room, I don't know why we ere all in the kitchen any way.” I said yanking him then letting his wrist go. I sat down on the couch extremely aware of every sound in the house. It would be rude and obnoxious to tag along with Ebony and wait outside the bathroom door but that didn't mean I couldn't pay attention to what was going on in the house. This was probably why my dad had told me to come home, because Kyle wouldn't do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:31

Michael:

I looked at Kyle questioningly before shrugging and following her out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:48

Krissy:

“We could bait him, Whisper I mean.” I said once they were both with me. “Not with Ebony.” Kyle said instantly. “I didn't mean with Ebony. With you.” I told him smiling wickedly, he wasn't getting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:57

Michael:

I raised an eyebrow. "How would we do that?" I asked curiously. "Why would whisper ever go for Kyle?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:22

Krissy:

“Like he said in the note... Clearly Whisper views Ebony possessively, if he thinks she is with some one else he won't just sit and watch. What made him give her this pictures and the note in the first place? He saw Ebony kiss Kyle's cheek, and he said if kyle ever kissed her like that again he'd kill him.” I explained then look at my brother. “You just have to kiss her.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 16:54

Michael:

I just barely repressed a laugh and was struggling with a smile. I covered a cough to hide the smile and let my hand drop once the smile was under control.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:11

Krissy:

I bit my lip but was still grinning while Kyle scowled at me. “You want me to kiss Ebony so this Whisper guy will try to kill me?” Flatly and I nodded enthusiastically. “Exactly, that way we can see who he is and stop him. You aren't scared, are you?” I asked raising my eye brows though I already knew the answer. “No, I am not scared.” He sat down on the opposite side of the couch from me thinking it through and glaring at me as if he thought this was some how my fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:18

Michael:

I watched them keeping my face passive so as to not let them know what I was thinking. I was curious to know what Kyle actually thought of Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:35

Krissy:

I watched him for a long time waiting and waiting. “So?” I asked after while. “I am thinking.” He said simply. I rolled my eyes and got up opening the living room curtains. “What are doing?” Kyle demanded. “I am letting light in and I want to him to be able to see us. For now.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:45

Michael:

I raised an eyebrow but kept silent my eyes moving back and forth between Kyle and Krissy. I knew that Ebony liked Kyle, but I wasn't sure if Kyle felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:56

Krissy:

“What if it doesn't work?” I grimaced at the question. “You mean if you get... hurt?” I asked, it was the major flaw in my plan. “No, what if he doesn't react to it?” “Oh,” I shrugged, “So? Then it doesn't work, we'll find him some other way.” I said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:59

Michael:

I looked at the ground thinking. If this didn't work then the only way we would find him would be to use Ebony as bait, and none of us wanted to do that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 19:19

Krissy:

He sighed, “Fine.” “You'll kiss her?” I asked brightly sitting next to him. He gritted his teeth, “Yes, but I do not like that my little sister planned it. Stot talking about it.” He said grudgingly causing me to smother laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 19:28

Michael:

I smiled slightly looking up my mind still mulling this over. I heard Ebony walk down stairs and pop into the living room looking around at everyone curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 19:34

Krissy:

I looked up at her and tried to compose my face. “Hey,” I said biting my lip to keep from grinning.

Kyle:

I stayed the same when Ebony came in, still thinking this whole plan over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 19:36

Ebony:

I raised an eyebrow and looked at all of them in turn. "What?" I asked confused. "I walk in and you all go silent and look paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 19:50

Krissy:

“Nothing, oh nothing.” I said and scooted to the side before patting the spot on the couch between Kyle and me. “Come sit.” I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 20:14

Ebony:

I smiled back at her and skipped over sitting between them. "So what are we going to do with the rest of our day?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 20:26

Krissy:

“I think some thing will just come to us.” I said watching out the window and a car drove by. I got to my feet and and walked over to the the side of the room pulling the curtains open and unlocking the latch wondering if I was playing with fire while I did it and how bad the burn would be. I did this to several other windows downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 12:35

Ebony:

I blinked confused, before laying down on the now available room on the couch. I curled up my feet resting against Kyles leg.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 13:23

Krissy:

I sat in the window seat in the living room watching out the window carefully. I wondered if he really was watching the house now, he had to know that we would try to get him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 14:22

Ebony:

I yawned and looked at Kyle before turning around so the top of my head was touching his leg. I would have moved it onto his leg but I wasn't sure if I should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next