The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:07

Kyle:

I watched her, my lips curving toward a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:17

Ebony:

"I'm drawing a blank..." I complained softly looking up at him. I caught his smile and tilted my head looking at him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:23

Kyle:

I shook my head, “Nothing.” I said casually. “I would suggest we work on the car but I am not sure that would be a good idea at the moment.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:30

I raised an eyebrow not believing him, but I didn't comment on it. "Why wouldn't that be a good idea?" I asked tilting my head again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:34

Kyle:

My expression darkened. “The note.” I said simply. “I'd rather not take chances on your life.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:45

Admittedly I had forgotten...waking up curled up on a cute guy, then getting him to agree to take you to dinner tends to do that for me. As it all came back to me my eyes widened and I started shaking ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:50

Kyle:

I stepped forward and rubbed her arms. “Hey, don't worry about it Ebony, it will be okay.” I said soothingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:55

I hugged myself before pressing my self against him, burying my face into his chest. I was trying hard to keep my emotions under control, but I would still let out a tremble every couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 4:11

Kyle:

I hugged her, smoothing my hand over her back softly. “It's alright, don't worry about it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 4:23

Ebony:

"I hate this...feeling scared..." I mumbled into his chest. It was comfortable to have his arms around me, but I was still scared...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:31

Kyle:

“I know.” I said softly rubbing her back gently. “Don't let it effect you. Besides, I wont let any one hurt you. Neither will Krissy or my Dad or I am sure your brother.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 9:31

I let out a soft sound that sounded almost like a purr when he rubbed my back. "Thank you..." I said softly into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 18:59

Kyle:

“Sure, I'm glad to help.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:45

Ebony:

I peeked up at him through my lashes, as I pulled my head back a tiny bit from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 23:57

Kyle:

I looked in her eyes for a long moment until I heard the front door opening and slamming shut. My hold on Ebony tightened instinctively until Krissy's voice called out, “Kyle?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 12:13

Ebony:

A slight blush touched my cheeks when he held me tighter. I heard the door slam shut and then Krissy's voice. Relief washed through me as well as disappointment at no longer being alone with Kyle. I shoved that feeling to the back of my mind and continued to look up at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 19:50

Kyle:

Krissy walked in wearing her dark blue scrubs. “Hey,” She said grinning at us and I let go of Ebony taking a step back. “You are in trouble, Krissy.” I said giving her a look.

Krissy:

“I didn't do any thing. I didn't take your car if that is what yo are thinking. I walked.” I said hugging him quickly while easily slipping the keys in his pocket and winking at Ebony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 1:51

Ebony:

I gave Krissy a descreit look to tell her that we would need to talk eventually. I smiled at Kyle before sitting on the counter to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 13:51

Krissy:

Kyle gave me a disapproving look and pinched my arm, hard. I sat down next to Ebony as my brother said, “Why are you home? It isn't even lunch yet.” I shrugged. “Mom and Dad came by, I though it would be best to come back if they were gone.” I explained quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:25

Ebony:

I tilted my head slightly, confused. Why would it have been best if she came back? I glanced between the two of them my curiosity playing up but also a reluctance to ask what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:52

Krissy:

“I drove around a little bit-” Kyle narrowed his eyes, “I mean walked, I walked around a little bit on my way home, just looking, you know.” I shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:43

Ebony:

I smothered a giggle with my hands before looking up and smiling when Michael came walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Feb - 21:03

Krissy:

I glanced up when Michael came in and blushed a little bit thinking about this morning. I smiled. “Hey.” I said lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Feb - 1:57

Michael:

I smiled at her and sat down across from her at the table. "Hey, your home early." I said my eyes catching the blush, causing me to smile a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Feb - 2:31

Krissy:

I dropped my gaze from his eyes and said, “Yes, turns out they didn't need me all that much today, so I came home.” I glanced back up and caught Kyle watching me carefully. Confused by my brothers look I averted my eyes and looked back at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next