The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:56

Araline:

I lifted my face up enjoying the feeling of the sun on my skin then looked at Ario. The sun was probably doing his scrapes good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:00

Ario:

I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:07

Araline:

I chewed on the inside of my cheek looking at him. I was suddenly possessed to wrap my arms around his shoulders, so I did and looking up at him I asked, "How does your head feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:09

Ario:

"Like its stuffed full of cotton." I said softly opening my eyes in surprise at her putting her arms around me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:17

Araline:

"So a bit brainless then?" I asked grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:25

Ario:

"Heh, yeah kind of. I need your smarts to balance out my current stupidity." I said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:30

Araline:

I laughed and let him go. "You better hope it isn't a permanent thing. Imagine if I am always the smart one." I said tousling his hair lightly careful not to touch where he bashed his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:31

Ario:

I winked at her again. "Oh, I'm sure it will happen again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:35

Araline:

"What? You being brainless? Or you being the smart one? Personally, I like getting to tell you what to do, though that has always been the case hmm?" I grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:40

Ario:

"You sure do like telling me what to do. Are you sure you don't want me to just belong to you?" I said grinning back at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:43

Araline:

"Oh," I said looking taken aback. "I was under the impression that you did belong to me?" I said batting my eyelashes playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:50

Ario:

I blushed a bit as my brain immediately thought of how cute she looked right now. But I still replied normally. "I do, but you really haven't done much to claim me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 2:58

Araline:

I paused wondering how he meant that. "Well," I said, keeping it playful, "I would have thought draging you out here with me would have been enough. I mean, who else is going to get ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 3:05

Ario:

I smiled at her. "I don't know, if your father got out, maybe some others did too." I was kidding, but it was possible right.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 3:07

Araline:

I sucked on my lip for a moment then shrugged. "Nah, no one else would want you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 EmptySat 17 Sep - 13:37

Ario:

"Are you saying you want me?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I was fighting not to laugh.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1427
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40