The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:05

Ario:

"A bit yes." I admitted. "But we need to go. We can't go another day without water."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:10

Araline:

"Okaay..." I said hesitantly. "but we'll take it easy, okay?" I got to my feet and held my hands out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:14

Ario:

I took her hands and let her help me to my feet. I was a bit unsteady but I was a lot better than I used to be.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:20

Araline:

I put my arm around him to keep him steady. "You think you can walk alright?" I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:22

ARio:

I nodded wincing at the motion. "Yeah, just need to take it slow."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:26

Araline:

I nodded. "We can do that. I marked the path on the way back so we'll have some thing to follow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:31

Ario:

I smiled at her. "are you sure you need me? Your smart enough to make it without me." I said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:34

Araline:

I smirked. "Well, I know I'm smart. I don't keep you cause I need you." I said winking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:39

Ario:

"Oh? Then why do you keep me around then?" I asked, flashing her a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:44

Araline:

I laughed and shook my head. "You don't get to know." I said as we came to the first marker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:47

Ario:

"Aw...what if I beg then?" I asked laughing with her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:55

Araline:

"Go on then. Beg... If you think it'll work." I said grinning sideways at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:59

Ario:

"Please, oh great and glorious Araline. From the bottom of my heart I beg of you to tell me why you keep my around." I said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:03

Araline:

I burst out in a fit laughter. "No!" I yelled gasping for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:10

Ario:

I laughed with her, even though it hurt to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:16

Araline:

I caught my breath back and held onto my side where it hurt from not breathing properly. "I am great and glorious aren't I?" I said pompously and laughed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:18

Ario:

I laughed again, wincing as it sent a flare of pain through me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:21

Araline:

I calmed down and looked up at him pursing my lips in concern. "Are you okay? Do you want to rest for a moment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:24

Ario:

I shook my head. "I'm fine." I said pushing away the pain.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:34

Araline:

"Are you sure?" I asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:38

Ario:

I hesitated before shaking my head. "No, i'm not. But lets keep going anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:43

Araline:

I stopped. "Ario I think we should rest for a minute." I said crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:45

Ario:

I let out a soft breath and nodded giving in. It was pointless to fight her stubbornness it just didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:49

Araline:

"Right." I said down on a smooth slab of rock and patted the spot next to me looking up at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 EmptySat 17 Sep - 1:51

Ario:

I sat down next to her, surprised by how tired I actually was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next