The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySat 4 Jun - 18:38

Ario:

I watched Araline, and knowing that the nights were going to get colder I took my blanket out from my pack and laid it over her, before sitting down next to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySat 4 Jun - 18:48

Araline:

I woke up in the morning once the sun started to come up. I pulled the blanket, that I assumed Ario had put over me, around myself more and glanced around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySat 4 Jun - 19:22

Ario:

I hadn't noticed Araline wake up. I was focused on removing breakfast from the fire. I stretched absently before looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySat 4 Jun - 23:58

Araline:

I rolled to my stomach watching Ario. “Have you been up this whole time?” I asked quietly glancing at our new, still asleep, companion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:18

Ario:

"No." I lied but a huge yawn betrayed me. I smiled sheepishly at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:36

Araline:

I frowned at him. “Ario,” I chastised. “You should have slept. Lay down now, you should rest.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:53

Ario:

"Are you sure?" I asked not really wanting to go to sleep, even though I was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 1:07

Araline:

“I am sure you need the rest, yes.” I said getting to my knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 1:09

Ario:

I sighed softly and getting to my feet I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Alright then, for you I will sleep. Wake me if you need anything." I said as another yawn burst out. I wrapped my cloak around myself and curled up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 1:27

Araline:

“Should be doing it for yourself." I muttered standing up and draping the blanked over him before stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 1:32

Ario:

"Yeah, but its more fun if I do it for you." I mumbled sleepily curling up tighter under the blanket. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:02

Araline:

I laughed softly shaking my head and rolling my eyes. I dug in my back for my comb and ran it through my hair as I wandered away from the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:09

Ario:

My dreams were once again filled full of Araline. I really wasn't sure what to make of it at this point...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:28

Araline:

After a while of walking around I went back. Both of them were still sleeping. I sighed and leaned against a tree, watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:32

Ario:

I mumbled out Araline's name in my sleep, rolling over onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:38

Araline:

I raised my eyebrows watching Ario. At first I though he was asking for some thing but now I realized he was still asleep. I moved quietly so I was kneeling and leaning slightly over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:53

Ario:

I mumbled her name again rolling on my side facing her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 2:57

Araline:

I chewed on my lip sitting back on my legs still watching him with my head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:01

Ario:

I curled up tighter onto my side. In my dreams I was rewatching the first day we met.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:15

Araline:

I was between waking him up and continuing to listen and watch him. “What are you doing?” Brian spoke quietly from behind me causing me to jump slightly. “Nothing, nothing.” I whispered back getting to my feet and absently brushing my dress off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:22

Ario

I mumbled once more in my sleep, before going silent. I curled up and went quiet and still. My only movements my breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:29

Araline:

He laughed quietly. “Sure kid.” He said and my expression went flat. I wasn't a kid, I though to myself, I actually just turned eighteen and hadn't noticed. I shook it off, it had been a birthday I had been dreading any way, I was glad I missed it. “Come on, let him sleep. I am sure he can do it just fine by himself, no need to watch over him. I'll teach you how to aim.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:39

Ario:

I smiled a bit in my sleep. My dreams were pleasent for once, it was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:48

((Haha, what they weren't pleasant when he was dreaming about Araline? =P))

Araline:

I followed Brain to another clearing not to far from Ario. He taught be how to hold the bow though I already knew most of it. The problem I had was I couldn't pull it back far enough while aiming. If I did manage to get it pulled back all the way I let go without aiming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:52

(( ^.^ I'm sleepy sorry. I'm going to get off. Before I just fall asleep at the computer.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next