The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 0:32

Araline:

I glanced over my shoulder then nodded. “Right.” I said turning on my heels. I seek several more steps before pausing again. “Ario?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 0:42

Ario:

I had let my head rest back against the tree, and my eyes close as she turned away. But her saying my name brought my attention back to her. I tilted my head and replied "yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 0:46

Araline:

I chewed on my lip looking at the ground. “Never mind.” I said starting to walk again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 0:48

Ario:

I looked after her in confusion wondering what she had been about to say. I didn't want to stop her, by calling out, and I couldn't get up to say anything...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 0:55

Araline:

I wanted to stop again but made myself continue on. I didn’t want to leave him, I realized as I had paused again but started up without saying any thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 0:57

Ario:

I watched her until the fog hid her from sight. I rested my head back against the tree, closing my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 15:48

Araline:

I walked for a while before I found any thing that looked familiar. I continued a little further but I didn't want to get to far from Ario. I grabbed a large leaf and setting it on a flat rock I piled a hand full of pebbles on top marking the spot. I backtracked and every so often I'd find another leaf and mark the path. By the time I got back to Ario the fog had fully cleared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 15:49

Ario:

I was sleeping peacefully by the time Araline got back so I didn't notice her return. I was curled up on my side, using my shirt as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 16:01

Araline:

I sat down next to him and inspected the gashes on his back. I was terrified they were going to get infected, and I had no idea what to do about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 16:24

Ario:

I mumbled softly in my sleep, curling up tighter.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 16:40

Araline:

I looked up at his face when he mumbled then scooted up against the tree leaning my back against it as I watched him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 16:46

Ario:

I mumbled Araline's name before falling into a deeper sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 16:53

Araline:

I thought he had woken up when he said my name but then realized he was still asleep. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around my knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 16:56

Ario:

I was dreaming about her again. Something that was becoming increasingly common for me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 17:03

Araline:

I yawned and let my mind glaze over every thing he had said since yesterday. I settled down on my back after a while and closed my eyes. I fell asleep as well without noticing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 17:07

Ario:

I started to wake up and I opened my eyes sleepily. I sat up and rubbed my face for a moment then looked around. I smiled softly when I saw that Araline was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:11

Araline:

I hadn't been sleeping very deeply and when I sensed him moving my eyes fluttered open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:13

Ario:

"You can go back to sleep." I said softly giving her a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:22

Araline:

I sat up. "I'm not sleepy." I mumbled then stifled a yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:23

Ario:

"Your still a horrible liar." I said pushing her down gently. I put my shirt under her head for a pillow and said softly. "Sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:35

Araline:

I sat up again. "I'm not sleepy." I said again with a little more determination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:41

Ario:

"Alright if you say so." I said rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:52

Araline:

"I do say so." I said sleepily and yawned again while running my hand through my hair. "How are you feeling now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:55

Ario:

I shrugged. "I'm stiff, and sore. But I don't feel as bad as I did." I said carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:02

Araline:

"And your head? Do you still feel dizzy?" I asked rolling onto my knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next