The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:11

Araline:

I sighed quietly leaning against him. “I would have been fine, I could have handled it.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:12

Ario:

"I know you would have, but I still would have been worried about you regardless." I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:21

Araline:

I smiled softly at him. “You wouldn't need to. You don't ever have to worry about me.” I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:28

Ario:

"Its a bit late for that. I will worry about you anyway, and in secret." I said smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:40

Araline:

I giggled softly. "That isn't fair, how could I stop you?" I murmured grinning at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:47

Ario:

"Oh, I'm sure you can think of something." I said winking at her. "Back breaking labor, cold shoulder, stuff like that." I said teasing softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:51

Araline:

I laughed quietly. “You know I wouldn't do that to you.” I bit my lip still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:54

Ario:

"Oh I don't know, your always abusing me, and torturing me." I said with a dramatic sigh, breaking into a grin after it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:59

Araline:

“I am not!” I said flicking him playfully in the arm in punishment for saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 1:02

Ario:

"See?" I said pointing to where she flicked me. "Always abusing me." I was trying hard not to laugh at this point. But I was shaking a bit with silent laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 1:07

Araline:

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Maybe because you deserve it.” I said rolling my eyes but laughing softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 1:08

Ario:

"If I deserve it, then you deserve to be thrown into the lake." I said getting up and swooping her up into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 1:17

Araline:

I gasped softly not expecting him to pick me up. I instantly clung to him, I would not let him throw me in the water. “No, no, no, no, no!” I said quickly kicking my legs so he'd put me dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 11:49

Ario:

I laughed and set her on the ground, but I didn't let go of her. "You don't want to get wet?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:00

Araline:

“No.” I answered, “Not in this.” I looked up at him loosening the arm that had been around his neck so my hand was resting at the base of his neck and shoulder but I didn't let go seeing as he wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:02

Ario:

"Hm, I would say that I need to get you out of that dress....but I think I would die from embarrassment if I did. So I'll let you off with a warning this time." I said teasing a bit as a bit of heat flooded my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:14

Araline:

“Watch it.” I advised pushing him him away from me but not very hard and smiling despite myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:19

Ario:

I chuckled softly, keeping the distance between us. I winked at her and looked up at the sky. "We should get ready for bed, I'll stay up for a bit though."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:27

Araline:

I watched him. “Why are you going to stay up?” I asked not moving from where I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:28

Ario:

I tilted my head in the direction of the snoring Brian. "Him." I said with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:44

Araline:

I looked at Brian for a moment then back to Ario bitting my lip absently while thinking. “Okay...” I finally said frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Jun - 18:05

Ario:

I gave her a hug. "Don't worry, nothing will happen." I said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Jun - 18:24

Araline:

I smiled briefly. “I know.” I muttered. “Good night.” I said turning back to the camp and smiling at him over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Jun - 18:27

Ario:

I smiled at her, cheerfully. I sat down in the spot I had been sitting in before, while Araline and I had been eating.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Jun - 18:36

Araline:

I laid out my cloak and curled up on top of it looking up into the branches of the trees overhead. Not long after I laid down I was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next