The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 0:36

Ario:

I looked at her. "I have wanted out of here years and years ago. I have nothing here that I would miss." I said truthfully. There really was nothing in the Castle that I would miss.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 0:41

Araline:

“Good.” I said softly looking back at my dress. I was the one leaving things behind, but at the same time there was a possibility of finding some thing of mine out side the castle as well: my father. I took a deep breath then sighed. “Could you be ready to leave tomorrow?” I asked feeling my stomach flip at the idea that my fantasy was becoming reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 0:43

Ario:

I nodded and kneeling down I gave her a quick hug. "You had better head back to the castle before they start getting worried. The closer you stay to home the better, it will make them less suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 0:57

Araline:

I nodded, we rarely touched, we so often were being watched, it was nice it made me feel like I wasn't just an emotionless doll. “I'll see you bright and early.” I told him going over to my horse. “Oh,” I added with a grin, “You are going to have to ride a horse.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 12:38

Ario:

I winced and then sighed. "Then can you get one? You know what I like in a horse, even though I hate riding them." I said with resignation. I helped her up onto her horse, and shooed her away before going back towards home.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 12:56

((I am going to skip to the next morning, alright?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 13:54

((Alright.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:24

Araline:

I had gone to the stables while it was still dark. I knew I couldn’t take Carousel with me which upset me nearly as much as the thought that I would never see my mother again. I picked two horses meant for riding the whole day and saddled them up. The one for Ario didn’t exactly fit every thing he liked but I thought he would be fine. By the time I got to Ario’s house light was beginning to streak though the castle. I slid off my horse, whose name I couldn’t begin to guess, and went to his door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:26

Ario:

I had just washed up and was getting dressed when I heard two horses coming. I smiled and grabbing my shirt I walked to the door and opened it. "Come on in, I'm almost ready." I said leaving the door open as I walked back to my room, my shirt still dangling from my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:30

Araline:

I blinked in surprise at seeing him like that. I stepped tentatively into he house glancing around, I had never actually been in side his home before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:34

Ario:

I slipped on the shirt and then finished tidying up my room. The entire house was clean, and while it was small it was cozy. I came back out and went into a different room, glancing at Araline curiously as I went.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:43

Araline:

I followed him this time anxious to leave before people started wondering why I wasn’t around the palace. “You lived here alone?” I asked while I waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:45

Ario:

I cleaned this room quickly before turning to look at her. "Ready to go?" I asked smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 14:55

Araline:

“Of course.” I said turning back toward the open door. I went to my horse and pulled myself up onto his back then looked down at Ario expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:11

Ario:

I grabbed my pack from where it was next to the door and going over to my horse I sighed softly. I got on gingerly settling down reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:31

Araline:

I watched him with a satisfied smile slowly spreading across my lips. I nudged my horse with my heel once he was settled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:33

Ario:

"You owe me..." I called to her as I nervously set my horse into motion. I knew how to ride, I wasn't afraid of horses, or heights. But it was the movement of the horse that made me feel sick, and it set in quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:45

Araline:

“It’s the easiest way to get to the wall, if we walked they would find us before we got there.” I explained with my head tilted to the side. “I am still not sure if we will make it there in time.” I added almost too quiet for him to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:47

Ario:

"Then shouldn't we be moving faster than this walk?" I asked weakly. I was laying down a bit my face pressed againt the horses neck. My eyes were closed tightly, and I was following Araline mostly by the sound of her horse and from memory of what was in this direction.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:56

Araline:

I looked at him, my expression turning concerned for a moment. “Ario, maybe thins isn’t a good idea, maybe we should just stop.” I said then panicked as my own words went through my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 16:00

Ario:

"If you stop now, then I will go on without you Araline." I said sitting up and looking at her, looking sick but my eyes showing determination. "I can't stay here much longer before I go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 16:07

Araline:

I looked back at him then nodded my gaze dropping. I squeezed slightly with my legs signaling for the horse to speed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 16:11

Ario:

I sat up fully and urged my horse faster keeping up with her. I wanted out of here, and I would get out of here even if it was the last thing I did.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 18:28

Araline:

By the middle of the day we were a little more than half way there. I was tired of riding, I had never gone this far non stop, I felt a little sick and I couldn't possibly know how Ario was fairing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 19:52

Ario:

I had told my horse to just follow Araline's. I was laying down across its neck again, my eyes closed tightly. I wanted to stop an hour ago, but the refusal to be the first one to say it kept me going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next