The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 21:48

Araline:

I glanced up and looked in the direction he was then back to my horse. “Let us go some where else then, we need to talk.” I said with my back still turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 23:33

Ario:

I looked at her curiously wondering what she wanted to talk about. "Alright, when and where?" I asked tilting my head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 0:03

Araline:

I glanced around again thinking. It shouldn’t be hard to find a place alone, just getting to a place like that without some one seeing us and assuming things would be difficult. “Get a horse, we’ll go for a ride.” I said finally. Supposedly in the beginning of the castle they had little cars to take people places but as time went on they were unoperateable. I climbed up onto Carousel although she was unsaddled, we didn’t need one to ride together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 0:06

Ario:

I raised an eyebrow and looked over the horses a bit nervously. "Right, because you know how much I love horses." I said my voice shaking a bit. "Look, just trust me when I say, that find a place, or describe one and I will come to you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 0:11

Araline:

I laughed. “You have been on a horse before; you did well for a little while too.” I told him looking down from Carousel’s back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 0:13

Ario:

"Uh huh, and what part of that time did I look comfortable? If I remember correctly that would a total of none." I said sceptically up at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 1:00

Araline:

“Maybe you have changed, it has been a while, you might love it.” I smiled but I knew I was unlikely to convince him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 12:03

Ario:

I shook my head again. "No thank you. Besides I down own a horse, and I really don't feel like stealing someone's horse for the day." I looked up at her and backed towards the door a few steps before stopping.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 14:03

Araline:

I sighed. “Fine.” I said lightly as Carousel stepped forward and stretched her nose out to him. I leaned down and patted her neck. “Meet me in the water garden.” I told him quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 14:05

Ario:

I nodded once rubbing Carousel's nose gently. I loved working with horses and taking care of them. But riding them....that was a different story completely. I rubbed Caraousel a bit longer before moving to the side out of their way. "See you there."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 14:16

Araline:

I nodded sitting up straight again and nudging Carousel. I paid no attention to any one else as Carousel made her way out of the stables going just where I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 14:19

Ario:

I watched her leave before leaving as well. But I headed out towards the rest of the castle, instead of staying near the palace. When I got far enough, I started jogging, taking some of the hidden passages, and short cuts to get to the Water Garden.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:05

Araline:

I loved riding, it soothed some of the tension from acting like some one I didn’t want to be. It didn’t take long to get to the garden and thankfully no one was there, probably because they were at the court.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:06

Ario:

When I arrived to the garden I saw that Araline had beaten me. Even going slow, she could have beaten me. I had gone the long way around after all. I moved through the garden towards her, but I wasn't watching her. I was looking at the garden as I walked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:15

Araline:

I slid off Carousel and let her wander away from me. At a glance around the garden I saw Ario and smiled softly, sitting down on a stone bench waiting for him to reach me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:21

Ario:

Eventually I found myself next to Araline. "So what was it that you wanted?" I asked sitting next to her. I turned my head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:28

Araline:

“You still want to leave?” I asked, my voice hushed. It had been a while since I had last been with him and at that point this plan had still seemed like a dream. Now, though, it was getting more real for me. I would be eighteen soon and I had no intention on being here on my birthday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:30

Ario:

"Of course, but why do you want to do it before your birthday. Do you really not want to marry Tomas?" I asked teasing lightly but my expression was thoughtfull. Escape from this boring place...this boring life...it was everything I could hope for.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 15:38

Araline:

I flicked his arm. “I do not want to spend the rest of my life trapped here making decisions, I have no right to make, for others.” I said softly watching him. I didn’t say any thing for a moment then, “Are you sure you can do it? Leave your family? If we do this, we won’t ever be able to come back.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 16:19

Ario:

I looked at her and let out a slow breath. "I have a secret to tell you. There is a reason I never wanted you to meet my family. I don't have any, I don't know who my parents are. What I do know is that they are dead. PEople do tell me that." I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 16:40

Araline:

I took in a breath in surprise. “You should have told me.” I said softly looking up at him. “But I guess this makes uprooting our lives a little easier.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:59

Ario:

"It wasn't something that you really needed to know." I said with a shrug. "I'm more worried about the angry crowd of people that are going to storm my place, when the two of us dissappear." I said my face thoughtful again. I looked up at her meeting her eyes. "You do know what this will mean right? If we leave? Mainly actually what they will assume when both of us leave."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 18:21

Araline:

“Yes,” I said quietly looking down at my feet. “They will assume we are hiding, and they will probably search thoroughly for us. That is not our concern though, as long as we are gone before they start looking.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 18:47

Ario:

I rolled my eyes. "Not what I meant. Its the fact that we are hiding together. They will assume there is something between us." I stood up and stretched slightly. "It would be bad for us to ever come back here."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 0:34

Araline:

I smoother the fabric of my deep blue dress as I said, “I knew what you meant and what I said still stands; as long as we are gone before they start looking, it doesn't concern us.” I glanced up at him. “it doesn't bother me what people I will never again see think about us, does it bother you?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next