The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seattle's Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptySun 25 Nov - 0:16

“That works. It’s a bit passed dinner time are you wanting to stop for food?” Removing the curtains from the front I started up the van.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44623
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptySun 25 Nov - 18:31

Olivia:
"Sure," I said, zipping up the final bag. I climbed into the front seat and buckled as he started up the car and looked out the window one final time. Nothing looked suspicious and I had the feeling this lead would be a dead end.

"What are you hungry for?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 20:44

"Something quick would be best. Burgers? Pizza? I'll eat anything." I drove us out of the parking garage and drove slowly past the warehouse, taking a brief moment to look at it before heading back towards our precinct.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 22:25

Olivia:
“I could go for a burger,” I said, looking at the warehouse as he passed it. “You wanna just do a drive through?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 14:41

"That works. Can eat at work, finish up our work then get home and get some rest. I can take care of the office work if you want, you look like you need more rest anyway." I focused on the road, letting my thoughts wander over what we needed to accomplish at the office.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 14:51

Julie:
I shrugged at his offer. “I took a nap, so I’m fine,” I told him. I probably wasn’t able to do another super late night, but I could at least pull my own weight.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 21:44

It took a bit to find a decent drive through. But we ordered and were back at the office within an hour. With a groan I got out a stretched. It felt better to no longer be sitting down in the van.

"You want to go up? I need to turn in our gear for the van."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 23:08

Olivia:
"Sure, I'll start running the plates," I told him, grabbing my things from the van and throwing my bag over my shoulder.

I made my way up to the offices and sat at my desk. I powered it up with a sigh and grabbed the notes we had to I could run the plate numbers. I had a feeling we could rule the warehouse out as a possible lead, but we had to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 1:42

Packing up took longer than I thought. I considered leaving the curtains up but decided to return the vehicle like I'd taken it out. With all the gear turned in and the keys passed over so they could check it out in the morning. Shouldering my bags with everything safely tucked inside I finally taking the stairs.

Settling in my seat I sighed and rubbed my eyes for a moment. We were no closer. We were only a couple days in on the case but that didn't make it any easier. The warehouse didn't seem like it was going to give us anything. Perhaps appearances were deceiving but I doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 2:10

I looked up as my partner took his seat and frowned at his expression. "We'll get there," I assured him, knowing he probably felt as frustrated as I did. "The odds of us hitting the right place on the right try was slim anyway," I said, trying to be positive.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 15:50

"Hm? Oh sorry." My expression smoothed out then. "The odds weren't in our favor. That'll be fixed next time we head out." It wasn't often that emotions showed, and about as often that people even noticed it. That she took it in a single glance was impressive.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 17:58

I nodded at his words. "There are plenty more leads to follow. I'm sure we'll get on the right track soon," I said, glancing back down at my computer screen. I was uploading all the footage from the van onto my computer so I could go through it again and try to identify anyone that was around the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 23:24

I pulled up my notes, starting to run the license plates we'd gathered while waiting. One came back clean but the other matched one of our suspects. I made a note of that within the file, including putting out a notice to report any additional sightings to my messages.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptySat 8 Dec - 0:20

Olivia:

After the footage uploaded, I fast forwarded through parts of it. Mostly, the parts he was watching. Couldn't hurt for him to take a look at the footage that I was on watch for as well. Two sets f eyes is better than one.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyWed 16 Jan - 22:02

I tuned everything out, focusing only on the footage and forgetting about how long I was sitting there. It was only when laughter rang from one of the offices and a door closed a bit too heavily that I realized I'd been watching for over an hour and the sun was already close to setting.

My brow furrowed a moment and I picked up the phone, dialing home.

"You're late!" The young voice piped up as soon as she picked up.

"I know. I'm sorry, I'll grab take out on my way home. Your favorites."

"Hm. Grab icecream too! A lady deserves icecream if she is forced to starve and wait forever!"

Closing my eyes I all but rolled them behind my lids before agreeing to grab that as well and hanging up. Standing I shrugged on my coat and picked up my backpack. I moved over to Bishop's desk, "I'm heading out. Have to grab icecream and take out for the 'Lady' back home."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jan - 12:51

Olivia:
I couldn't help the smile as I listened to his reason for leaving. I was assuming he was referring to his girlfriend, as he wasn't wearing a ring. It must be hard for their relationship with him being here all the time.

"Alright, goodnight," I told him. "I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyMon 21 Jan - 21:47

"See you. Don't stay too late, you look like you could use some rest." Shifting my bag higher up my shoulder I waved then turned and left. Rubbing my eyes as I stepped out of the building I ran over what I needed to grab before going home. Pork fried rice, sesame chicken, Mongolian beef, and a giant tub of rocky road ice cream.

Within thirty minutes I had everything and was pulling up the street. Parking in the driveway I fought a yawn while gathering up the bags from the passenger seat. I didn't even get to open my door before Bells came running out.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 EmptyTue 22 Jan - 12:37

Olivia:
As per his request, I didn't stay too much later than him. I shut down the computer at a reasonable hour so I could get some much needed sleep and stopped on my way home to grab some food. Dinner was a quick burger and fries and then I headed to my bedroom to pass out for the night. Tomorrow, we had a big day, and I couldn't be the weakest link again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle's Hearts
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9