The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptySat 26 Nov - 20:58

(( based off the manga "Heart No Kuni No Alice" ))

When Peter White and Alive land in a strange, open area, Peter starts confessing his undying love for her. He tells her to drink some 'medicine' but when she refuses, he simply pours the liquid into his mouth and then kisses her, forcing her to drink it. It is later revealed that this liquid is some kind of way to prevent her from going home. Alice learns that she is in Wonderland and the only way she might be able to return to her world is to interact and spend time with the strange people in Wonderland, which slowly refills the medicine vial. Everyone is reckless and uncaring as to who lives or dies, and with a civil war going on everyone in the strange world finds it hard to trust each other with an instinct to kill.

Alice Liddell: Red Reaper
Blood "Hatter" Dupree:
Queen Vivaldi "Queen":
Peter White (white rabbit):
Cheshire "Chess": (boy or girl)
Ace:

Bio -
Name:
Nickname:
Role:
Looks:
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26101
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) Left_bar_bleue21/21Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyTue 27 Dec - 17:38

((This is one of my favorite mangas XD I'll join as Peter White and a female Chess if you don't mind ^-^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyTue 27 Dec - 17:57

(( can i have chess please raven? =) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyThu 29 Dec - 20:46

(( you can play whatever you want ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyThu 29 Dec - 20:49

((I'll do Chess then. Sorry Raven ^.^Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyThu 29 Dec - 20:51

(( ok ))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26101
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) Left_bar_bleue21/21Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyFri 30 Dec - 11:02

((It's alright ^-^ I'll play Peter XD I'll make my bio soon))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyFri 30 Dec - 11:20

(( ok Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptyFri 30 Dec - 11:49

(( and ill make chess eventually =) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:53

Bio -
Name: Chesshire
Nickname: Chess
Other: He is insane, what more do you want?
Role:???
Looks: I'll get this later.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:57

(( thanks Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:58

((Mmhmm =) But what is the role thingy?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptySat 31 Dec - 17:00

(( who you're playing. it doesn't need to be filled out if you're keeping the original name. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) EmptySat 31 Dec - 17:04

Oh ok. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)   Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the Country of Hearts (6 Person RP/Open)
Page 1 of 1