The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seattle's Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Nov - 23:27

Olivia:

I nodded in agreement and headed for the elevator to go to the third floor where I could drop off the paperwork and we could grab the supplies to start loading up the van.

Brining things to occupy the time was a interesting subject. It had to be something that was entertaining but not distracting. I suppose a word search or crossword puzzle would do the trick. Games on my phone might be too distracting.

"I might stop off and grab another coffee. You want one?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Nov - 23:40

"Sure, if you get the coffee I'll buy lunch." I pulled out my phone to check the time, lunch had come and gone but I hadn't eaten anything and hadn't seen her get up to do it.

I had a message from my sister, a picture of her latest piece of artwork. I sent a message back to her applauding her work and trying to get her to color it before she moved onto a different one.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Nov - 23:47

Olivia:

Watching him text was an interesting site. I couldn't picture being close enough to someone to text them. But he had alluded to maybe having a girlfriend, so I suppose it wasn't that weird.

I dropped the paper work off and then headed to my car to stop home. I grabbed a duffle bag and loaded it up with comfortable clothes, crossword puzzles and snacks. I threw in an apple to make myself feel better about the sleeve of cookies and bags of chips I shoved in there.

On my way back, I stopped off at a drive through and grabbed two coffee's, taking car to put them in the cup holders so they didn't spill.

By the time I parked and grabbed everything I needed, the rain had started back up again so I hurried inside to see if the van was loaded up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 0:00

While she took care of the paperwork I gathered up what had been requested, checking it all out under our names. I carried the crate of stuff to the van, loaded it up and made sure it was gassed and prepped. The back had a couple bench seats, and some folding shelves to place stuff in while having windows to look out of.

With everything stowed I took my own trip home, getting together what I needed for the stakeout. A change of clothes, some candyand fruit for the energy, and even stuffed a couple energy drinks into my bag.

When I finally got back and went to the van I spotted Bishop already checking it out.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 0:08

Olivia:
I had my duffle bag thrown over my shoulder and a cup of coffee in each hand. When I saw Pike coming up behind me, I held one of them out for him.

"We ready to go?" I asked, pulling open the back of the van and setting my bag inside.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 0:13

"Yeah. Just need to stop for lunch somewhere. Any preferences?" Taking the coffee I popped the top to look inside and take an experimental sniff. Satisfied I replaced the cap and took a sip. Opening the back I tossed my bags into the back and pulled the keys out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 0:16

Julie:
I watched in slight amusement as he sniffed the coffee and then took a sip. With a slight shake of my head, I went for the passenger seat and opened it. "The only thing I don't like is sushi. Other than that, I'm pretty easy going," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 12:51

The coffee wasn't my usual go-to style but I still planned on drinking it. "Not sushi. Sandwiches then? There is a decent shop on the way."

Climbing into the driver side I started up the van and buckled in. Putting the coffee in a cup holder I glanced at her then set out. I had the directions memorized, and the sandwich shop was only a bit out of the way but made some great subs.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 13:07

Olivia:
I nodded at the suggestion of sandwiches and looked out the window while he drive. When he pulled in front of a little shop that I had never heard of, I unbuckled and got out of the car. Without conversation, I walked inside and looked up at the menu. I usually go for simple and today was no different. "I'll have the BLT and a bottle of water," I told the girl behind the counter and then paused and looked for Pike to place his order.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 19:30

I ordered mine, more complex than hers with a variety of different meats. I snagged a small bag of chips and one of their large fresh baked cookies. Bringing it to the register I pulled out my wallet and gestured to Bishop, "I'm paying for whatever she gets too."

It was only after my sandwich was handed over and I stuffed the chips and cookie into the bag that I even realized what I'd done. I went here a lot with my sister, it was one of her favorite places. She always got the cookie.

Still, it would be a nice treat for later.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 21:29

Olivia:
I waited for him to order and said a quiet thank you when he paid. That had been the deal if I bougt the coffee but food was more expensive than coffee so I knew I owed him.

I uncapped my water on the walk back to the car and took a sip. “I printed out some maps of the areas in question,” i told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 21:50

"Yeah? Then you should navigate for me." Climbing behind the wheel I reached into the back, tossing my bag of food to go through later. Once I pulled out of the parking lot I picked up my coffee and took several drinks.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 22:32

“Okay,” i said, unfolding the maps from my bag. “I guess we can start with the most promising location,” I said. “Make a right here,” I looked up and pointed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 22:41

Sparing a glance at the maps I followed her directions, keeping an eye out for anything that looked remotely like it was connected to our case. We were edging closer to one of the bad areas of town, and I was glad I had brought my sidearm in my backpack. Once we got settled I wanted to prep it and keep it close.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 23:25

Olivia:
"Okay, there's a warehouse right up on your left. I figure we can pass by it and then find a good place to park," I said, looking up. I was scoping the area, trying to figure out where a good place to stop was. We needed good vision on the warehouse, but it also needed to be inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 23:37

The warehouse passed us and I gave it a quick glance as we passed. Taking a long look around I noted a few apartment buildings that were near enough. I thought for a moment that it might have been better to do the apartment instead.

But after passing the warehouse I found a rough looking parking structure that was going to be perfect spot for now. Entering and going around I found a spot we could park sideways at and use one of the windows of the van to the best effect.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 23:42

Olivia:
I nodded to myself when I saw where he was going and looked out my window. I had a pretty good angle. "This should work. How do you wanna do this?" I asked. We could take shifts, but it wasn't like the one who wasn't watching was going to sleep. It was the middle of the day.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 23:57

"Take turns. Going to be a long wait regardless. I can take the first turn. But first we need to get the mics and camera's all set up." Unbuckling I climbed between the seats and into the back of the van, stepping over my tossed food bag and backpack to take a seat on one of the benches against the sides of the van.

Stowing my stuff properly I pulled out the crate of gear, laying things out on the bench across from me.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 0:05

Olivia:
I turned around in my seat to see what he was doing. "Here, pass me some stuff to set up over here," I said. I could easy point a camera out my window without it being seen. The mics were pretty useless from this distance, so I wasn't sure what he was planning to do with those.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 0:12

Hooking up a camera with a new battery and testing it real quick before passing it forward. "I'll set up a long range mic back here so we can be ready if something interesting happens." With the camera passed up to her I started putting together a second one and a couple drives that we could set up to store the video footage.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 0:15

Olivia:
I took the camera from him and hooked it up to the window. I set of the angle so it would catch the front of the building, hopefully to see if anyone came and went. I would add another, but on the off chance anyone looked too closely, I didn't want cameras to be visible.

"What else you got back there?" I asked, leaning back too see again.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 13:05

"Laptop with some drives to store the video footage. Some mics and various cameras with receivers if we wanted to set up some remotely. Walkie-talkies, radios, ear pieces, and binoculars. Everything we could need for a stake out." I rattled off while working on getting the laptop plugged into the van's battery supply and set up to record.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 19:39

Olivia:
I raised my eyebrows at the sheer volume of equipment we needed. “Why do we need ear peices?” I asked. We weren’t splitting up as far as I knew. That was interesting to have. I held my hand out.

“Can I have one if the binoculars?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Nov - 15:01

"In case one of us leaves. The van doesn't have a bathroom." I passed her over the binoculars then focused on finishing up the laptop. Had you asked me before the car accident I would have said I wanted to join swat. Action, adventure, the coolest toys and guns.

Since the accident I prefered technology. I had no desire for action or adventure. Machines made sense more than emotions did now. Logic, reason, rules and patterns that had to be followed. Through basic training I'd gotten high marks and did what I could to take extra training and classes for forensics.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Nov - 15:23

Olivia:
I nodded, annoyed with myself for not thinking of it. Of course bathroom breaks were necessary. Granted, I wasn't sure where we could even get to a bathroom from here. It's not like the place was ripe with stores and businesses.

I looked through the binoculars towards to warehouse. I had to focus them, but once I did, I was impressed with the vision that I had. "I can see into the windows with these," I mumbled, testing out the zoom feature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle's Hearts   Seattle's Hearts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle's Hearts
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next