The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45858
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Mar - 21:35

Rina:

“I did,” I said and kissed his chest gently. I had slept deeply, as per usual, but I didn’t feel as groggy and disoriented now, waking up in his arms. I leaned forward and kissed him soundly. “Did you?” I asked pulling back after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48095
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Mar - 22:08

I hummed at her kisses, returning it as well when her lips pressed into mine. "I dozed for a little bit after the moon finally left the sky. But not for long." I smiled and trailed a hand down her side. "I must admit I had a lovely view to admire while she slept."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Mar - 23:17

Rina:

“You just watched me?” I asked, sitting up a little. We should probably get dressed and head back to the camp soon before anyone came looking for us. They may accept that he and I were together in theory, but seeing it was a different matter.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Mar - 23:31

"Well I couldn't exactly move." I teased. "But you looked peaceful, and happy." With her newly offered bit of freedom I slid out from under her and sat up. As I let my eyes roam over her body I nearly made the attempt to see if she was up for another go. But it was brushed aside in favor of taking a look around the clearing a moment. "We should probably get ready. But first...I hear a river that way." I motioned off to her right.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Apr - 12:38

Rina:

I nodded in agreement. After last night we certainly needed to bathe. We wrapped up and headed to the water. By the time we got back to camp, breakfast was wrapping up. I snagged a couple plates of food before it was all put away.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Apr - 12:43

Talon:

We lingered perhaps a bit too long in the river, but it was a nice day and last night was fresh in my mind at least. Though we didn't continue where we'd left off, we helped each other clean up and shared several long kisses before we got back to camp. Settling at the fire pit outside her tent I thanked her for the food and tucked in.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Apr - 1:13

Rina:

Despite not being able to fully admit it to him, I felt more in love with Talon than I ever had before. In the next few days I struggled to be apart from him. I didn’t mind so much if people saw us together or even if they saw us touching. I felt truly alive. More alive than I had felt before I was cursed. Or at least I was more aware of the feeling of being alive.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Apr - 13:38

Things felt different after our night under the moon. Rina seemed brighter, less burdened by her fate. It was like she found a new energy. I could tell the men in the camp, while not comfortable with seeing how close we were seemed to accept it.

A week went by without any conflict, but we stumbled upon a small group of the Prince's, now King's, soldiers. The fighting was harsh as our men were unaccustomed to fighting together as a group. I stayed close to Rina and for once she passed by the event without harm. Our success at the battle still led to a somber mood over the camp. A mood that was alleviated by my men joining us, much to my amusement and Baird's dissatisfaction and mutterings. Still he seemed somewhat pleased, even for him and he set about getting the men in line and practicing drills with renewed gusto.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Apr - 23:30

Rina:

I did what I could in the aftermath of the fight. We had lost some men. None from my small group, but some of Samuels. This showed more than ever that we needed to decide who would take the lead and what we would do from here on.

I had a couple close encounters during the battle but both times I had been backed up by Talon. Maybe with him by my side I could live without dying repeatedly.

Maleen did more for the group now despite Dorians protests. She healed the injured men, she put up protective wards, she enchanted weapons. I hardly saw her now apart from meal times.

With the addition of Talon’s people to our group, I tried to be more discrete, but it soon fell away when Talon told me simply to be myself. If they disapproved, they didn’t show it to me. I went a step further and started holding his hand at dinner time. I knew our future wasn’t set in stone, but for the time being I didn’t care. I wanted to be his and for him to be mine.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Apr - 23:38

Talon:

I could see it on the faces of my people, the disapproval. They were subtle about it, but didn't mince words and pretend like nothing had happened. After a time of it I went to them and explained myself to a point. They didn't press for more and accepted my word. They wouldn't criticize their lord either openly or in private. It just wasn't our way.

Maleen's assistance with the group was enough to bring me pause. I didn't want her to push herself too hard, but in turn I saw the mood of the men she was around improve by leaps and bounds. She was a favorite among the men. A breath of fresh air.

The biggest change that had been wrought was my talk with Rina. She'd drawn back when my people came but after saying she only needed to be herself she went further and began to hold my hand. I was pleased by the result and showed my appreciation in kind.

After giving my soldiers permission to assist Baird in training, letting them function as the perfect sparring partners even among multiple people on one target, I figured it was time to step in. I led Rina to Samuel's fire, asking his permission to join him for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Apr - 23:51

Rina:

I was reluctant to lead this many people, but I also did not want to go back to my position in Brian’s army. I wanted more say in what was done. It was my country after all and I felt more responsible for it now than I had before my time in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Apr - 23:53

Talon:

After we all sat down and had a moment to enjoy our food I broke the silence, "It's time we picked a leader." Silence was my only answer but I took a moment to look at each person around the fire. "This past battle showed us that our forces are too divided. We need someone at the head, to give the push. It's humans we are fighting, so a human must be the one in command."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 0:03

Rina:

We discussed it for some time but it was Samuel who eventually came up with the solution that worked for everyone. He would command the men in battle. They were a majority of his people anyway, they were unlikely to listen to someone else. But I was given the title of Princess of Naveen again. My bloodline held sway over people. Others would be more willing to follow me than an unknown man. Samuel would act as my general and war advisor but defer to me on other matters, such as movement of the army. I would have help from others as well. Talon, Dorian, the wood nymphs, Baird, and Maleen would also be my advisers.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 0:16

I was pleased with the progress we had made. I was willing to offer advice to both of them and made plans with Samuel to discuss my soldiers and how best to utilize them. It was good progress in the right direction. Now my only desire, besides Rina, lay in getting more to join our cause.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 0:41

Rina:

It was a relief to have things sorted out even if it did mean I would have more responsibility. After our discussion, we hung around the campfire and joked with everyone. A slight movement in the woods beyond caught my attention and my smile died. There was the dhampir, watching me again from behind a tree thirty feet away.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 0:48

I smiled faintly at the banter when I felt Rina stiffen beside me. I looked at her and frowned, "What's wro-." My words cut off when I followed her gaze. The Dhampir. Another thorny problem with no known solution. I'd avoided confronting him, but perhaps it was time to deal with the situation. "Do you want me to handle this?" I asked Rina softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 23:59

Rina:

I laid my hand on his shoulder. “No. Not now,” I murmured. I had no doubts that he could handle the dhampir, but I didn’t want to risk the conflict within the group.

Samuel saw us glancing toward the woods and caught sight of the dhampir. “Ah, pay him no mind. He won’t be a problem,” He assured us. I asked him how he had come to be in this party. It took Samuel a minute before he replied.

“He’s my son…” My eyes widened as I stared at him. Not only was the information shocking, it was impossible. No vampire woman could have a child, and Samuel himself was most definitely not a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Apr - 19:08

Talon:

I went still at her touch, looking away from the Dhampir to her face for a moment. "As you wish," I murmured back. I brushed my shoulder on hers for a moment before focusing on Samuel when he spoke up.

His answer surprised me. My brows rose and I looked back briefly to the dhampir. "Your son...then...through adoption is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Apr - 20:51

Rina:

Samuel nodded, looking off to the side. “He was not yet born when I met my wife,” He said. I wanted to know more about the story, but I didn’t want to pry. “Draven, come over,” He called to the woods.

My spine was ridged. I had a natural aversion to vampires and their kind, but this one, in particular, creeped me out because he watched me.

Samuel introduced him to us. He was polite but his eyes still stayed mostly on me even when Talon spoke. I averted my gaze, ready to be done with this interaction.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Apr - 21:14

I couldn't say I liked how he was looking at Rina, staring at her and her alone. But I couldn't say anything without seeming rude. It was mostly harmless what he was doing so far, if uncomfortable.

After introductions were made I reached over to squeeze Rina's hand, giving her a brief knowing look. "IT's alright." I murmured softly, just for her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr - 16:29

Rina:

We stayed just long enough that it wouldn’t be rude for us to leave. After that night I didn’t spot the dhampir again. Samuel must have sent him on another scouting mission. In the next few days we sorted out the division of labor and made some decisions on what our army would do next.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr - 16:47

After excusing ourselves we made our way back to our tent. I held open the flap for her with a soft smile, "Well tonight has been productive. And there still remains more to do. I need to go check in with my men and give them a few tasks. Shall I come join you in a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Apr - 0:10

Rina:

I nodded and squeezed his hand once before making my way to my tent. After that night I didn’t spot the dhampir again. Samuel must have sent him on another scouting mission. In the next few days, we sorted out the division of labor and made some decisions on what our army would do next.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Apr - 18:29

Things had progressed nicely over the past few days. I worked with the humans, building up a training regiment and establishing some meshing between my elves and them. Our goal was now to head west, meet up with some other magical creatures. We needed more people, human and magical, for this to work. Out here on the outskirts where humans blended more with my kind it was easier to find sympathetic groups. But so too was it easier to find hatred.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 22:50

Rina:

Maleen was so busy nowadays that I hardly had a moment alone with her. Currently, Talon was out with a few of his elves, talking to a group of Centaurs. He was trying to convince them to join us or at least spread the word that we were looking for creatures to join us.

Maleen was in the forest gathering herbs for her potions. Dorian was busy training men otherwise he would have accompanied Maleen. It was nice to be with alone with her.

“You seem different. Happier,” she said. I smiled at the ground. I felt different. My assumption was that I was in love with Savien. Yet I still couldn’t say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next