The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48030
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 20 Mar - 19:07

My sword was drawn instantly again, held at the ready as I released the reins with my other hand. My gaze board their way into his face as I waited.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45793
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 21 Mar - 16:28

Rina:

“I can heal your leg if you will let me.” They went on. “Take off your hood, and show any weapons you have.” I spoke out. My instinct was mistrust, especially anyone with magical abilities, but Maleen had taught me that magic did not equal evil, and different did not mean bad. However, I would take no chances with an unknown person.

The dropped a short bow to the ground then slowly straightened and lifted the hood. The creature underneath was like no one kind I had ever seen. From what I could tell she was female. Her bone structure was defined, like an elf, her skin was modeled and almost shiny like a nymph, mixed with brown and pink and green. Her eyes were a bright, reflective blue. Clearly not human, but not any other race I had seen.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 21 Mar - 16:34

My blade dipped down slightly in surprise after the hood was lowered. What was she? It had to be a she from my point of view but I'd been wrong before, very wrong. She reminded me of a mix of an elf and possibly a nymph but too much was changed to say that was her only other mixture. I flicked a glance down to Rina, then again up to the creature as I hesitated. It was not my call, I'd wait for Rina to decide on the course of action from here.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 21 Mar - 16:45

Rina:

I met Talon's gaze for a moment then looked to the creature.  “What is your price?”  I asked with narrowed eyes.  The question made her eyes dance.  “The price is more benificial to you than me.  All I ask is that you allow me to tell your… fortune.  The both of you, I will not have one without the other.”   I was suspicious but intrigued.  “What does that entail?”  I asked.  “Only touch my lady, which is necessary to heal your injuries.”  I glanced up to Talon again.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 21 Mar - 17:02

Our fortunes? I wondered what it would be, but before that I needed to know if we could trust her. Rina needed her leg healed and the only healer that came to mind was still stuck on the mountain. Calan wouldn't be able to get here in any amount of reasonable time. My attention turned to Rina, though my eyes never left the creature before us. "I'll follow your lead on this Rina...it's your leg and your mission."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 21 Mar - 21:20

Rina:

I thought it through quickly. I was not of much use with a possibly broken leg, and in my current situation I needed to be as mobile as possible. I agreed hesitantly. “Only one at a time, and should you do anything unexpected your life may be at risk.”

She bowed low then drifted closer. I sent Aero and Iris up to circle above. “My name is Lainda,” She spoke softly, up close she was almost beautiful. Her eyes reminded me of Maleen's. She knelt down before us and gestured for Talon to move aside.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 21 Mar - 21:33

I moved away but kept my blade pointed at her. My eyes focused instead on her back, my ears tuned go Rina and any distress she might be in. I wasn't afraid to run Lainda through, through my pulse raced unbidden anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 15:30

Rina:

I watched her carefully as she touched my leg and moved her hands to touch bare skin. Slowly the pain receded to be replaced by a tingling of nerves. “Feel better?” She asked. I nodded.

She shifted so she was siting cross-legged below me. “Put your hands face up,” She instructed then took hold of them once I did. “You will feel a pull of energy through your body, don't be alarmed, and don't try to stop it.” I was suspicious but nodded in compliance. The moment I did I felt the energy she talked about ripple through my body.

She closed her eyes and didn't speak for a moment. When her blue eyes opened they were foggy and unfocused. “You surround yourself with powerful and influential beings, but you may be the most influential among them. Your friends are your most valuable weapons, but be weary of using them, weapons have consequences. You have a tricky path to walk, there is great hardship and loss in your future. Success will be followed by greater stress. You will be loved by many, and return it to few. You will be remembered for your deeds, so do not expect to lead a solitary life.

“There is also a potential for darkness in your heart, though you have none now. Power is a dangerous thing, do not allow it to control you. Your love wont betray you unless you loose it. Many will die for you…” She closed here eyes again. My gaze was locked on her, I didn't know what to take of the information she gave me, and my brain very much wanted to lock it away as nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 15:35

I listened mutely as the words spilled forth. Truly what the woman was doing could be described as only one such thing. Prophecy. It was a gift only the high priestess had in our people, for only she bathed in the continued light of the moon that filled our temple. And yet here I was, watching it be pulled from Rina and to all appearances it appeared to be like breathing. With ears focused on every word I absorbed her fortune while my blade lowered until the tip was pointed to the ground.

I did't dare look at Rina, though I knew shock was abundant on my face. I was to be next, and unlike any battle before me I couldn't help but let slivers of nerves worm their way through me. Knowing ones future was a dangerous thing. And it was sure to come about in ways most unexpected. But to know...it was a curse and a blessing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 15:48

Rina:

She released me and her now clear eyes turned to Talon. “Please sit.” She motioned him down. I sat, unmoved watching. I felt oddly drained and like I was being pulled in many directions.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 15:51

Slowly I sank down, with my sword across my lap as I stared into her clear eyes. I kept my breathing slow as I offered out my palms face up like rina had done. "To know the future is dangerous. Gift and curse. I am not ready, nor will I ever be. But I accept what you learn and tell."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 16:25

She smiled and nodded knowingly before taking his hands “Ah, a puzzle piece.” She said clutching tighter. “Your path is like a mountain stream. Your choices will have deep consequences in your life, good and bad, I see many. The weight of a race rest's on your shoulders, but you cannon bare it alone. Your salvation and destruction walk hand in hand, and at the hands of two. Should you step aside, your race will continue to dwindle and die out, but should you persist it will turn up great things, good or bad, there are many streams…

“Your fate may be closely entwined with another, though their path is more set than yours. Not only could this course bring change for your people, but it could continue your bloodline as well. However, the longer you follow this stream the greater wound will come from inevitable divergence. You have the power to shape a different future, and without your influence much blood will be spilled…

“Should you take the other hand, you will face a betrayal that will alter your history. The challenge to over come that betrayal will be your most difficult yet. Should you succeed this will be the quickest course to prosperity, but it comes with a steep cost for you and your people...” She loosened her hands on his.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 16:43

I listened intently as she spoke and a frown covered my face at her words. I could not figure out the prophecy though I had some inkling of an idea on parts. It left me frowning slightly, but I didn't think I could change any part of it. Nor did I know if I should. But it told me that I would have a long difficult path ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 16:56

Rina:

I had made up my mind to not accept what she had said. Telling the future was next to impossible, and what she said she could have told anyone, for me at least. She must have over-heard a conversation between the two of us to know about Talon's people.

“That doesn't mean anything. You could say this to anyone, with a little foreknowledge.” O said in distaste when she was finished with Talon. "Do you think so?" She asked, turning her eyes back to me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 17:00

I stood slowly, taking the blade into my hands again though this time I slid it into the waiting sheath at my belt. I didn't agree with Rina but I kept my thoughts and comments to myself. She would either believe or she wouldn't. No one could force her and prophesy was a fickle thing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 17:23

Rina:

I stood up and as did the fortune-teller. “I know what you're thinking.” She addressed me. “That I listened to you talking and that I am extraordinary at reading people. True, the future is not set in stone and what I have said may not be your future, but it is the most likely for you. I can give you one more piece of information you wont be able to deny.” She took a few steps backward and wound her cloak around herself.

“Some one is looking for you, and they will eventually find you. I learned this months ago, since then I have been watching for you in the eyes of those I meet. Two people have influenced this day. Once a rebel soldier who will die at your command, and the other a vampire who comes searching for my secrets.” My blood ran cold at her words.

“I saw this day coming two weeks ago when the vampires sent for you, and one week ago my encounter with you changed to an encounter with two.” She gestured to Talon. “Believe what you will, but your choices put you here today.” My fist clenched and I grit my teeeth, glaring at the creature before me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 17:41

I kept my silence, arms folding across my chest as I continued to repeat both of our prophecies through my mind. Though as the pair spoke my grip tightened on my blade. The vampires were searching for her before? That wasn't a good thing. How could they know? How they even suspected was it's own surprise. With a frown I glanced between them both, unsure how to work it out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 22 Mar - 17:52

Rina:

“Who is looking for me?” I demanded, my pulse quickening. She shook her head and stepped back again. I made to follow her. “I have accomplished what I wished.” She said before she turned around and dissolved into the air. I made a frustrated sound, going to the place where she had previously stood.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 23 Mar - 2:48

I glanced between them, the frown deepening on my face as suddenly she was gone. "We should keep moving Rina." I tried to distract her from what had just happened, already setting aside the prophecy within my mind.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 23 Mar - 13:32

Rina:

I was stunned, and overwhelmed, and at a loss. I turned to face Talon, my mind whirling around what had just happened. Standing there was all I could do.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 23 Mar - 14:37

"Rina?" I asked carefully, watching her face for signs that she was alright. "Come on. We need to get moving." I approached her slowly, unsure how she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 23 Mar - 16:55

Rina:

“Okay.” I said dully. I didn't want to believe what she had said. I wanted to think it was all made up, because if it was real, it was deeply troubling.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 25 Mar - 15:13

I watched her for a long moment before gently leading her back to the horses. "Let it go. It doesn't do to think too hard on prophesy. It ends only in confusion and further frustration."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 25 Mar - 15:26

Rina:

My horse was calm now and touched me with his soft nose when I approached as if apologizing for hurting me. "You don't believe it do you?" I asked, searching Talon with questioning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 25 Mar - 15:28

"I have watched it come true for other things in the past...if she has the gift or not? Time will tell. But the future is not set in stone and things may change." I replied with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next