The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48030
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 13:57

I caught myself from openly staring at her body as she undressed. I couldn’t help but admire it even though I was in no mood to flirt or remark on it. Instead I joined her most of the way. I stripped down until I was in just a pair of linen shorts before laying down beside her. I’d have gone further if I still didn’t have the others in the camp prickling at the back of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45793
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 19:27

Rina:

It was a moment before I reacted to him laying next to me. I rolled to my side and pulled his face to look at me. The lines on his skin were faintly glowing as always. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his. The kiss was gentle but insistent. I wanted to feel something. I wanted to feel alive. It certainly did that. It brought on a sharp ache in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 22:06

Talon:

I smiled at her when she turned my head, eyes softening as I searched her face for some sign she was coming back to me. Her kiss had me pause but for only a moment. The insistecy was different than raw need. And I started matching her kiss, raising a hand to cup her face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 22:45

Rina:

I pressed into him, my bare chest to his. It eased the ache partially. I wasn't especially frisky and yet I wanted him. I slid my hand behind his head and into his hair. I tried to let my thoughts go and just to focus on him: the warmth of his mouth, the softness of his lips, the feel of his body against mine.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 23:58

I sighed into her lips, a breath of contentment and happiness at having her pressed against me. I was caught up slowly in the feel of her breasts on my chest, her lips on mine, and just the feel of her. I wasn't in the mood for sex, not after worrying over her for so long, but as this continued I started to catch on that perhaps this is what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 21:58

Rina:

It didn’t take much to convey what I needed. I did so without saying a word. We were familiar enough with each other that I didn’t have to.

Afterwards, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and my arm over his chest. I slept deeply. I always did now. Especially after I had nearly died. Sleep was the closest I could get to the peace that was unobtainable to me. Talon could have rolled me down a hill and I may not have woken up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar - 19:17

I didn't sleep after our time during the night. I kept watch over her, listening for the sound of her breathing, the feel of her heart beating against me, and the steady rise and fall of her chest. It was dark in the tent but just light enough for me to see her clearly. I traced patterns into her skin, brushed her hair out of her face, and even murmured elvish prayers. Losing her was painful. I didn't want to see it happen again, but knew it would happen again and again.

When the fun rose I gently disentangled myself from her arms. I dressed but left my armor in it's pile in the corner. I didn't want to be surprised by anyone and give them the sight of the both of us naked. After I was dressed I tucked her in among the blankets until she was fully decent and covered. Brushing a kiss over her temple I settled into meditate and wait for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar - 20:21

Rina:

When I awoke my mouth was dry and my head ached dully. “Savien?” I asked. My voice was raspy. I opened my eyes to blurry slits. I was groggy but I knew well enough what had happened yesterday. I could feel it in my heart even if I didn’t have the memories.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar - 21:22

"I'm here Rina." My eyes opened the instant she called my name. Leaning forward I searched her face and then offered a soft smile. "Good morning, welcome back to me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar - 16:05

Rina:

I closed my eyes again and reached for him. I touched his neck and his cheek. "Can you get me water, please?" I asked. My head pounded when I moved.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar - 16:51

"Of course Rina." Reaching out I brushed a hand over her cheek and then got up and exited the tent. I went to grab a water skin as well as a small meal. I'd heard more words from her just this morning than I had the entirety of last night. It pleased me to know she was coming around again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar - 22:11

Rina:

I used the time he was gone to wake up more. I sat up, trying to ignore my headache. I found my clothes and got dressed. I laid back down again, looking at the top of the tent. Judging by the lighting, it was well into the morning. Likely the sun had been up already for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar - 22:15

I was more careful about being seen returning and as such it took me a few extra minutes before I pushed aside the flap of the tent and crouched inside. "You dressed. That's good." Settling down with a soft sigh I placed the food down beside me before offering out the full water skin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 0:39

Rina:

I felt better after I had emptied the water skin and had something to eat. “Thank you,” I said when I was finished. “Not just for this. For staying with me. You made it easier.” I didn’t look at him as I spoke. I picked at the fraying edge of the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 0:42

She didn't look at me when she spoke. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but her words did make me smile softly. "I'm glad I could help in even a small way Rina."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Mar - 18:55

Rina:

It was easier this time to recover. It was easier with him. In the next few days I returned back to myself more quickly. I stayed closer to Talon even though I knew the men disapproved. I didn’t care as much now as I did before. I still didn’t outright flaunt our relationship, but I didn’t bother much to cover it up either.

We found the group we were searching for a week later. It was better than I could have hoped. It was predominantly human, but among them were three others—two wood nymphs and a satyr. The humans were friends with them they protected them.

Convincing them to join with us wasn’t hard when we had a witch and an elf on our side. Our numbers were now in the fifties. It was a couple days later that I found out there was a fourth member of their group that wasn’t human. He was a dhampir by the name of Draven. Maleen spotted him watching me from outside the camp.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Mar - 19:10

Talon:

I was pleased to see other magical creatures. Disapproving stares and whispered words had long since started grating on my nerves over the course of the past week. Rina no longer seemed to care to make our relationship an open secret. It wasn't flaunted but it wasn't hidden anymore. It only brought more than had been before.

The wood nymphs and satyr were good company. They understood the hardships and I was interested in learning about their cultures and lives. The Satyr was named Mip, he was young and full of energy and it wasn't hard to tell he had no issues flirting with anything that was female. The Nymphs were Paphila and Syllis They had a youthful air and I placed Syllis as older than me just by her words and the way she watched people while Paphila was air-headed and easily confused. They were good company.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Mar - 19:23

Rina:

I was please that there were other magical creatures in our group now. It would make it easier to recruit more. The dhampir did unnerve me though. I couldn’t shake the feeling. He was half vampire, Maleen told me. I didn’t see him often. He appeared once every few days. The group used him as a scout and occasionally as an assassin. When he was around and I happened to see him, I found his eyes were already on me. We had yet to speak, and I was fine with that.

Even though we were in a bigger group, our circle became smaller. At dinner time it was usually me, Talon, Dorian, Maleen, the two nymphs, the leader of the other group Samuel and his two closest men.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Mar - 23:23

The Dampyr worried me. But so far he had stayed away and I made sure to keep an eye on him. I wasn’t going to fault him quite yet. And as I sat around the fire I took a moment to survey the surroundings for him before focusing back at hand.

“I could get my men here within a week. Ten to fifteen.” I’d been discussing troop movements with them. And now offering my own men to join their cause.

“Bah a week? Impossible. Your mountain is damn near a month away! They’d have to ride their horses day and night to get here. Besides. What good is ten soldiers? Not gonna be enough to deal with what’s coming!” Baird snorted then spat into the fire.

I leveled a look at him and sighed silently through my nose. Baird was on of Samuels right hand men. The guy was an asshole to everyone even Samuel. It was a part of his nature and his skepticism and stubbornness had done good service in keeping this group alive. But that didn’t mean it didn’t grate on my nerves a little... “they will be here sooner than you think. They could push and make that trip without the need of horses. All they need is a clear night sky the whole way. And I don’t expect you to believe me but we will be alright for a time with my men here.”
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar - 0:24

Rina:

I listened in on Talon’s conversation, but I did not speak up. I loathed Baird. I couldn’t say one sentence to him without him trying to contradict me. I looked to Talon’s face with a small smirk. He was usually so impassive. That even he was annoyed by Baird was amusing. I wanted to grab his face and kiss the annoyance away.

I shifted and turned and my gaze to Maleen who was sitting between the nymphs having a quiet conversation. It was good to see both of them more at ease with the people around us. With the addition of Samuel’s men, they faced far less discrimination.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar - 1:46

Talon:

The topic turned to watches and supplies so my attention wavered. No one had broken the silent question of who would lead. Watches and tasks were divided between Samuel and Rina then sent along to the men. This wouldn't work for when we went on the attack. Someone had to lead and make the final decisions. I just knew it wouldn't be me.

I glanced at Rina and my gaze softened. She seemed better at ease with this group. More content and I nearly dared to call her happy. I liked seeing her like this. It made me wish for the end of this war all the more. So I could see her happy day after day.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar - 23:07

Rina:

It had been a week since we met up with Samuel and his people.  Still we had not decided who would lead the group.  Samuel was the logical choice, he had brought more people to the table.  But I was heir to the throne, and while my marriage technically displaced my title of princess, I was still of royal blood.  Samuel and his people respected that.  So, for the time being we shared the responsibilities.  It was a sort of a trial period to see who could do a better job.  

I looked back to Talon and smiled when I saw him looking at me.  That night he told me he would be leaving the camp for some time because it was a full moon.  It was the first visible full moon since we had been reunited.  The last had been during a rainy night.  So, he was especially eager this time.

I asked if I could join him.  I had one been with him once before during to full moon, but that night I had told him I was having his child.  I didn’t know if he would want me there this time
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar - 23:12

Talon:

I all but ached to be out under the moon. To feel it's magic and power all around me. I planned on finding my spot before it reached it's zenith when it was to be the strongest. But all of my planning and preparation paused when Rina asked to come with me.

I searched her face after her question. The last time we'd shared this moment together it had been a time of wonder that turned into pain. I couldn't help but wonder if she had something similar she wanted to speak about. That thought was brushed aside and I nodded. I wouldn't be able to do all I wished. To sing my people's prayers. It would be rude to do another language with someone who could not understand. But having some company, and company I adored no less, would be very welcome and so I agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar - 23:53

Rina:

I walked with him until he found a place far enough away from the camp. It was a small clearing in the trees with soft grass in the middle.

“Don’t let me being here stop you from anything you would normally do,” I said softly when he sat down in the clearing. The air was finally warm enough to be comfortable without my cloak, so I laid it out on the grass and sat down on down on it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Mar - 0:04

Talon:

I smiled softly, "It's alright. I would only pray. It's been a while since I've last had the chance." Turning my face up towards the moon I let out a contented sigh. "It wouldn't be right to offer it and not use human tongue. But...it does not translate perfectly." Carefully I shed my cloak, letting it pool around me on the grass so I could offer more of my skin to the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next