The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48030
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Naveen   Naveen EmptyThu 22 May - 20:16

"I....I uh don't really know. I haven't tried walking." I said as I looked down at my legs. I took a few trial steps, wobbling a little as I walked. I finished my trial steps and I beamed right before my legs gave out from under me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45793
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 23 May - 17:30

Rina:

He caught her around the waist and held her up. “I’ve got you.” He said softly. Maleen stood by looking worried with her hands folded together in front of her. It was interesting how quickly they seemed to trust him. He didn’t seem threatening, but I was still skeptical. My birds buzzed around me, just waiting to strike.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 23 May - 17:38

Wren:

I looked up at him, then over to Maleen. Part of me wished it was her helping me than him. But, I had wanted to kill him, so I should give him a chance I decided.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySat 24 May - 3:22

Rina:

I walked behind them as Dorian half carried her to the wagon he had arranged for them. Maleen was as soft spoken and meek as ever, but I could tell she was a little jealous of not being the one to help Wren, she was very protective of her.

Dorian:

I settled Wren into the wagon and helped Maleen up as well. “Thank you for your help.” She said softly, taking a seat next to Wren.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySat 24 May - 14:21

Wren:

I moved closer to Maleen, giving her a bright smile then I looked around at how everyone was getting ready, or already ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 26 May - 23:56

Rina:

I would have preferred my own horse, but I didn’t want to leave the girls unattended, especially with Dorian around. I climbed up into the wagon and settled on the owner side from them.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 27 May - 20:26

Talon:

I approached the wagon with a length of rope in my hands. I stood near the back and let my eyes flick from female to female. "Tie yourselves together. Around the waist, make sure the knot is tight." My voice was strong, as I tried to leave no room for argument. My eyes focused on Rina, a look that was a combination of begging, and as unbending as my voice had been.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyThu 29 May - 15:44

Rina:

With an inward sigh I did as he said, helping the girls where they needed it. I looped the rope around my waist finally and tied it tightly. I looked at Talon seeing if he had anything further to add.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyThu 29 May - 15:49

Talon:

I looked past them all to the wall of mist that lay before us. "I and the other mistwalkers will do our best to keep everyone alive. No matter what you see, no matter what you hear. Do not leave this wagon alright?" I brought my gaze down to the three of them while I pulled a white strip of cloth from my belt. I took a moment to tie it to my arm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyThu 29 May - 20:46

Rina:

I frowned but nodded. “Okay, just…” I trialed off. “Be careful, okay?” Maleen said softly, her eyes wide with worry.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyThu 29 May - 21:28

Talon:

I looked at Maleen then Rina. "I have every reason to keep myself safe." My gaze lingered on Rina for a moment longer before I turned away a hand on my sword.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySat 7 Jun - 17:14

Wren:

The journey to Talon's home had been some of the scariest moments of my life. Deafening roars, things slamming the wagon onto its side, screams of people. If I hadn't been physically holding onto Maleen with my arms around her I wasn't sure what I would have done. It was three hours of nightmares but through it all Maleen, Rina, and I all made it safely. It took me a long time before I even noticed that things were quiet again, and when I did I gasped as I looked around at the surrounding city. It was a small city, more of a fortress really. But it was beautiful. Everything was made with a soft gray stone, but all through out it was spiderwebs of metal that looked a lot like what Talon and his men had in their skin. I looked around in awe before giving a startled gasp as a gore covered thing walked up to the wagon. The thing pulled off its helmet and I relaxed a bit as Talon's grinning face appeared. A small heft and his giant of a sword was resting on his shoulder. "Welcome to my home. It was a bit rough of a journey...but we made it."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySat 7 Jun - 17:59

Maleen:

Even after the screaming had stopped, I couldn’t open my eyes. I had been in a sort of trance during the entire trip, but every sound, every scream felt like a knife in my heart. I had an arm wrapped around Wren, and my other had was holding onto Rina’s arm. Talon had said not to Leave the wagon, and I wasn’t going to let either of them be separated from me.
When at last I heard Talon speak I loosened my grip on both of them. I felt emotionally drained and sick in every cell in my body.

Rina:

I felt my heart give a little leap of relief when Talon came up, but I had to make sure the girls were okay. I pulled my arm out of Maleen’s grip and rubbed it a little, my had had gone white and numb from lack of circulation.
“Maleen?” I asked softly with a nervous glance at Talon when she didn’t move or respond.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 0:14

Talon:

I swung the sword off my shoulder and impaled the point into the earth. I set my helmet onto the hilt then moved around the wagon to stand next to Maleen. "Maleen, you are safe. Rina is safe. Wren is safe. Come back to us, your okay." I said softly, keeping my voice steady and truthful.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 0:48

Rina:

She shook her head and opened her eyes to slits letting tears spill out. “But all those people…” She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 0:58

Talon:

"I did what I could....I and the other mistwalkers. But our group was too big, it drew too much attention and the wraiths found us. More made it through than I expected when they did find us." I said quietly. I took one of her hands in mine and rubbed my thumb over the back of it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 1:11

Maleen:

I heard their screaming in my mind and I swayed on my feet. Rina caught me. “I think we should get her laying down.” I heard her voice, but it was as if it was far away.

Rina:

I held her by both arms, preventing her from falling. “I have something that might help.” A soft voice spoke from behind me. I turned and saw Dorian. “You made it.” I said in surprise. He gave me a polite smile and stepped forward to Maleen waiving a vial of something under her nose. Her eyes widened a little, and though they were still filled with tears, they seemed to clear.
“What’s done, is done. You can’t change what happened, you ca only be thankful that it is over.” He said to her, as if Wren, Talon, and myself weren’t even there.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 1:40

Talon:

I stepped aside and removed a gauntlet from my hand to ruffle Wren's hair. She was watching wide eyes at Maleen with worry. She looked at me then back to Maleen. I didn't speak to or look towards Rina, as I slid the gauntlet back on and yanked my sword out of the stone. I called in a loud voice so that all the survivors could hear. "Take your time in adjusting. You went through a harsh experience, but you will be stronger because of it. When you are ready in the main hall straight through those large doors at the keep, a feast will be waiting. We have much to discuss now, but rules can wait for when you are more yourselves. Welcome to Ravenloft." With that I slid my helm on and walked towards the keep.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 1:45

Rina:

I was about to call after talon but held my tongue. We didn’t actually need him here. “Let’s lay her down in the wagon to rest.” I told Dorian. I was inclined to hate him, but he was so kind to the girls, and had been nothing but polite to me. He helped her into the wagon and laid her down. “She’ll be okay.” I heard him say to Wren.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 1:57

Wren:

I swallowed dryly and nodded. I took Maleen's hand in my own and laced my fingers with hers. I felt bad about my feelings of fascination with the city.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySun 8 Jun - 2:38

Rina:

I settled on the side of the wagon, waiting for things to calm down a bit. I talked a little bit with Dorian about what he had seen during the trip. I was starved by the time everyone started going to the feast. Dorian decided to stay behind with Maleen since she was still too unwell to get up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyThu 12 Jun - 23:56

Wren:

I stayed behind with Dorian and Maleen, wanting to be near my friend while she wasn't well.

Talon:

I cleaned up in my rooms washing away the grime and dirt from my travels. I changed into a black, form fitting outfit though I avoided the silver crown that was also in my chambers. I might be a lord in title, but I refused to keep it. My brother had been the one who would rule and have been a great lord to the people but I was not him. My outfit had a white band around my left arm and a silver raven embroidered into the chest. Other than those I wore only a sword at my belt. I went to the feast, stepping in through a side door to look over the festivities going inside. The feast was well in swing, with my people everywhere. Singing, dancing, laughing, competing in games of all sorts. This feast was not for the band of rebels I had brought, but for me and my return. I was not interested in it however, and Rina's group needed something to bring their spirits up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 13 Jun - 3:19

Rina:

I passed an elven lady on my way to the feast, she seemed to disapprove of my slightly too small clothing and took pity on me. She said she wanted everyone to look nice for the celebration. She let me barrow a green dress with gold embroidery, then she combed my hair and braided it intricately. When I saw myself in the mirror, I was surprised by how nice I looked. I didn’t like to wear dresses, but the dark green suited me, besides I wouldn’t be fighting anyone here, so I would cope with it for now.
The elf walked with me to the feast and left me at the doorway to join her own people. I stood mesmerized by everything. My eyes raked the room then fell on a group of wary looking men. I had never much liked any of them, they looked down on me for being female. But at least they were human like me. I started to make my way to them.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyFri 13 Jun - 11:58

Talon:

I walked amongst my people, accepting greetings and giving some of my own. I moved from group to group, even spending time amongst some of the more friendly humans. I gave condolences, praise, jokes, sternness. What ever it is that I could offer that they needed. I made mental note however on every person who was wearing white. They would have to remove it before the day was done. White was a special thing among my people, it was a color that had to be earned. It was for the ones who walked in the mist. The Mistwalkers. A group I was a part of, the mists of my race's mountain was more my home than the fortress I lorded over.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptySat 14 Jun - 17:49

Rina:

I sat next to, but not with, the group of humans. They were talking amongst themselves while I was eating quietly off to the side. I was used to it, but it seemed odd now that I was so used to being with Wren and Maleen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next