The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45798
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 11 Mar - 19:48

Naveen, once a prosperous land filled with wonderful creatures who coexisted with the people, has now fallen into darkness.  It started with a war from a neighboring kingdom Lavic, a war that wreaked havoc on the people.  The death of king Paren and the kidnapping of the young princes further sent the kingdom into shambles.  The incompetent queen, Lila, was forced to govern the kingdom.  In the first few months after the death of the king the land was pillaged and many innocents were killed along with the army which was all but destroyed.  The war was ended with the remarriage of the queen to the prince of Lavic.  The war ended and strict rules were laid out.  Creatures of power were banished from the land, since there was nowhere to go the creatures hid away in the deepest parts of the land, where few people ventured.  Hunters were sent to slay the creatures.  The creatures who were once friends to the people , turned violent toward them.  Dragons would destroy a village if one person from it even ventured close to their lair.  The creatures lost the ability to speak the language.

Naveen struggled as a kingdom, a rebellion was always talked about among villages who had any power, but it was squashed by soldiers long before the word ever got out.  The land was threatened not only by the harsh control of the kingdom, and the stray creatures seeking retaliation for their loss, but also by a sorceress.  Naricia was the most renowned sorceress among all the lands, she is drawn to chaos like a moth to a flame.  She has chosen Naveen as her current point of interest, enchanting villages, creating monsters, trying to weasel her way into the thrown.  

The current prince, Carcen, son of queen Lila, resists Naricia’s attempts to take over the thrown.  He sent assassins to kill her.  Many failed attempts resulted in the discovery that Naricia could only die when all her decedents where dead.  She had achieved immortality through her bloodline, as long as her blood was in a living person, she would continue to live.  So prince Carcen sent out soldiers to hunt down Naricia’s bloodline.  The task was difficult considering half the decedents where magical, and powerful themselves, while the other half were innocent and ignorant of their ancestry.  The hunters were known as ‘checkers’ they were universally rejected, no one wanted one around because they were known for killing innocents purely because of their blood.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Wed 8 Apr - 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 11 Mar - 20:20

Name: Rina Avale (Renee Leona)
Looks: Naveen Tattoo10
Rina was kidnapped by her father (King Paren) from the castle when she was only four.  Her father hadn’t died in battle like all had assumed, but he had been disfigured and crippled.  He knew if he had gone back to the throne that his life would have ended soon after anyway, so he chose to save his daughter.  He intended for her to return to the throne once she was old enough and fix the land, but as the kingdom slowly decayed he realized that would be a difficult task.  He taught Rina how to fight and protect herself.  She grew up learning to be a warrior rather than a princess.  
When Paren died, Rina gave up the prospect of ever ruling the kingdom, it wasn’t a life she wanted.  She traveled, increasing her skills.  She became slightly known as a protector, she saved villages from monsters, and such.  Never was she recognized as the princess.  
Slowly she was coerced into joining the slowly growing rebellion, it hadn’t been put into place yet, but a small group was rounding up weapons and warriors to take back the land, or at least improve it.  Though Rina didn’t want to become the next queen, she saw no problem in trying to improve her kingdom.
She was sent to a palace to recover a weapon that might give them a chance against the kingdom.  Rina was unaware that the weapon was a girl until she broke into the palace.  As it turned out, the girl was a powerful witch, though her powers were suppressed.  The witch was dangerous, but Rina captured her in a cage that would keep her from using her powers.  Rina had to transport the witch to the rebel base where they would decide how best to use her from there.  
Other:  As a gift Rina had received two enchanted daggers; Aero and Iris.  The dagges while they were around her where in the form of a pair of swallows, Aero red, Iris blue.  But the minute they touched the flesh of someone else they would turn into daggers.  Aero, if left in a wound would slowly boil the blood, while Iris had the power to freeze it.  Rina sees the swallows as her only friends, the only things she truly loves.  
Aero & Iris:
Naveen Life_a10
Naveen Swallo10

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Mon 14 Aug - 19:04; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 11 Mar - 20:28

Name: Maleen
Looks: Naveen Girl-a11
Maleen was kept as a slave in a palace for a rich couple, she was supposed to protect the place, keep the unwanted out, and cater to her masters every need. She had been cept since the time she was a little girl, she had no training, no way to understand her powers other than spell books, and rudimentary ones at that. Occasionally she had fits where her powers would escape her control, she had been punished for that. She learned very quickly that if she used too much power she would be burned. So her powers became stunted.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48035
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 11 Mar - 21:25

Wren
Naveen Anime_10

Name:  Talon Mar'lerian
Looks:  http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38900000/Fenris-gif-Dragon-Age-2-fenris-38904304-500-262.gif
Naveen 22625310
Talon is a Lord among his people, elves who live atop a mountain that is shrouded in thick mist.  He grew up being a troublemaker and a flirt but after the loss of his twin brother he made himself slow down his reckless life.  Now a stoic leader, and gifted by his brothers sacrifice through magical lines etched into his skin, he hopes to save his people from being driven to extinction by making allies and working with any who might be able to help.

Name:  Liam Fulton
Looks:  Naveen 15995511 
Naveen 76cd3b11
Liam always wanted to be a knight, to join the kingdoms Cavaliers.  He worked with his family in a small stables.  But they were a popular place for the officers in the cavalier company to get their horses serviced and groomed.  An incident with a drunk however burned it to the ground.  In an effort to help make ends meet Liam begged one of the officers to take him as a squire to be sure the man recieved the same service he always had.
He was accepted and started to work hard.  His clumsy nature got him in his fair share of trouble, but when it came to his work ethic even the knight was grudgingly impressed.  His knight eventually earned the right to try and claim a special mount for his own.  The unicorn was quickly hunted and when the knight approached it gazed at him for a long time before running.  It had not chosen the man for something he'd seen within.  This angered the Knight and they camped in the woods.

During the night Liam wandered through the woods, disappointed by his masters harsh words and anger.  He happened upon the Unicorn as it drank from a pond and as fate would have it, the Unicorn judged him as well.  Unlike the knight he served however, Liam earned the trust and bond with the Unicorn.  If his master fury at being denied the unicorn was the size of a campfire, his rage at seeing his own squire had bonded with the unicorn was a forest fire.  Since then Liam has been abused and scorned by the man he once respected, finding solace and safety only in the heart of his newly bonded friend.
Naveen _7467111

Last edited by Macha on Sun 1 Oct - 14:56; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 11 Mar - 22:11

Rina:

The witch watched me from the floor of the cage while I draped burlap over the bars. I had tossed in a few blankets for her so she wasn’t laying on bare metal. The cage took up the entire wagon space. I had a couple bags of supplies sitting next to me on the seat. The witch wouldn’t need food, her powers would sustain her within the cage. And I could hunt and gather along the way. I wouldn’t be taking any main roads that would run the risk of meeting soldiers on the road. Or checkers, they would surly slay the witch for possessing magical abilities. I would be traveling through woods and country roads.
Aero and Iris flitted about above me whistling soft songs. I finished tying down the burlap to cover the cage and went to hook the mules up to the harness.

Maleen:

I watched the girl through the loose weave of the fabric. I was torn between being thrilled that I was free from the palace, and scared that I was in the hands of someone new. I didn’t know what she wanted with me, but the fact that I couldn’t use any of my powers worried me.
When everything was finally ready the wagon lurched forward. I rolled and thudded against the metal bars.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyMon 11 Mar - 23:12

Wren:

I set my head upon my hands, supporting my head by my elbows on the table in front of me. A war was brewing in the council chambers, arguing over mundane things pertaining to the involvement of weather, man, and magic. A fight that has so existed for all of creation, though one I had only been a part of for the past two millennial. An usual thing, to have such a young angel on the council. But no one challenged His will. And so here I sat, amidst the prejudices and politics. Currently they were fighting over where a single storm should develop, to help assist giving water to a heavily praying city that was full in drought. Some wanted to put it off a bit longer, to grant more time to receive prayers and offerings. Another group wanted to send it now, to save them. A third, to doom the city, to cause even more prayers to be had by others. In all it was a very boring and exhausting happening, that required less people than the full council, but to leave would be an offense to the Council heads, a group of stuffy old angels. Archangels, and Matriarchs. Angels of immense power. Matriarchs had the power over life. Archangels, over war. My place on the council was over one fact. I was both, an archangel and a Matriarch.

Talon:

I adjusted the straps on my armor, tightening it down before doing the same to what held my weapons in place and silent. With one last glance I checked my gear one last time before slipping off the rock I had been sitting on. I picked up my bow, and started moving, north, away from civilization, that was my only goal. I was skirting a city, keeping it and its humans away. I was an elf, a young one by our people's standards, but at the right age to both seem attractive to humans, but also enough to appear different.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 0:46

Maleen:

I rubbed the bruise that was forming on my arm from hitting the cage bars. Had I been free, I could have healed myself in an instant. I inched forward in the floor if I stood up I would hit the bars again. I kept up to right behind my abductor and watched her; there was little else to do. I could watch the scenery or I could watch her or I could watch the ears of the mules. She wasn’t like most of the people I had come across on my rare outings. She was well groomed and toned. Her attire suggested that she was wealthy, yet the only possessions she had were kept in a small bag, the others housed supplies such as food and drink. I licked my lips. My powers would keep me healthy even without food and water, but I still felt the emptiness in my belly, and the dryness in my mouth.

Rina:

Aero and Iris sung melodies to pass the time. We were traveling through dreary country side. Nothing but wheat fields for miles. My eyes were growing tired of the endless brown. I assumed the most taxing part of this journey would be occupying my mind while the time passed. I turned to rummage in my bag for the jug up water. I caught sight of the vivid green eyes watching me from within the cage. I averted my gaze quickly. The fact that the weapon was in human form bothered me a little, it made it seem like I was treating her poorly, keeping her in a cage. Yet she had made no sound, I wondered if she talked at all, or if she was purely a channel for magic. I tipped my head back to drink from the jug.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 1:39

Wren:

Unable to take much more of the drolling tones I slipped from my seat to make an attempt to leave. But the second my butt lifted off the chair, two strong hands grabbed me and shoved me down into my seat. I let out a grunt and looked up, eyeing the two of Heavens Guards who were keeping me held down.

"I'm sorry Wren, were we boring you, well let us move on to a different set of issues. The higher court now moves to start the banishment of Wren Dawnstar."

Talon:

My eyes caught it first, the subtle darkening of the sky, long before my ears caught the stillness and silence of the animals. Something was coming, something big, something unnatural. I moved forward, pausing at the edge of the woods, my eyes scanning the plains, hoping to catch what ever it might be, what ever this, anomaly is.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 2:07

Maleen:

We were nearing the woods when I noticed the slow changes. I hadn’t heard a single cricket chirp for the past few miles. The sky was dark for the time of day, a slightly unnatural color that humans couldn’t see. Now even the mules were starting to get skittish, their tails flicked and their ears lay flat, these were animals that were perfectly steady in a crowded busy street. I scooted into the corner of the cage and hugged myself. If I had been free I could have foreseen what was about to happen, but as I was, I was slightly less clueless than the human. I watched the changes in the sky certain that whatever happened, it had something to do with it. This was an otherworldly feeling.

Rina:

I hopped down from the wagon seat to soothe the mules, walking between them. My eyes were open and my body was tensed to move quickly. Aero and Iris bussed unhappily around my head, clearly agitated. If something went wrong, I would have to abandon the witch to get out. Something I deeply hoped I wouldn’t have to do.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 2:19

Talon:

A bright light grew in the sky, at first I thought it was the sun coming back, but then I noticed it was the wrong side. This sun, this star...it was coming from the north. It looked like a shooting star, but...it was also too close, too detailed. I ducked down as I roared overhead and the muted thump of it hitting the ground was nothing compared to the sonic boom that roared out, shaking the tree's, breaking the earth, and knocking me onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 16:19

Rina:

I couldn’t hold the mules any longer, they took off running in the opposite direction of the light, dragging the cage behind them. I chased after them but lost my footing when the ground shook with the impact. I rolled to my back and tried to focus with the ringing in my ears. I got to my feet slowly, waving off the dizziness. I found the mules both shaking under a tree with the wagon behind them. I opened u the burlap to make sure I still had my captive. Her eyes were wide and her hair was tossed around. She was rubbing her head with a resentful look. I let the fabric fall and tied the mules to the tree. I left Aero behind to watch over the wagon before setting off in the direction of the fallen star. Iris flitted around me nervously but ready for a fight.

Maleen:

Once my head stopped throbbing from being bashed around the cage I went to the bars and pried the fabric apart so I could watch the girl. I had an idea of what the light was. I head read of such things in books, though they were usually fables. I would have given anything to be free so I could see for myself.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 17:03

Talon:

I got to my feet with a groan before picking up my bow once more, nocking an arrow and keeping it ready as I moved through the woods slowly. The woods were still dead silent, an event that was screaming at me to go anyplace but towards where the star had fallen, but...the more logical part of me said I should be moving away from it. That what ever it was, might lead me towards some thing dangerous. But I pushed all that aside as noticed the damage the star had caused passing through the trees. When I made it too the impact sight, it was to my shock that I saw not a piece of rock, or a star, or metal. But a girl in a tattered robe.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 22:01

Rina:

I drew my short sword upon seeing the girl on the ground and what looked like an elf not far from her. I stayed hidden in the trees watching. Had it been the girl who had shot across the sky? Magic was clearly involved. I stayed behind the tree while Iris flew silently above the girl to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 23:16

I moved over the girl before kneeling down and setting the bow next to me. I eyed the bird for a moment before giving it a soft whistle in the tune of its species before bringing my ear down to the girls face, trying to listen for breath while my eyes focused on spotting the subtle rise and fall of breath. It was there thankfully, and as I pulled back I could see no visible wounds, though underneath might be quite a few.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 23:31

Rina:

Iris gave a soft chirp then flew back to me. She landed in my palm and let me know what she saw. The girl was alive but didn’t appear human. The boy was definitely an elf and he was armed even without the bow. I had come across elves before, I had come across plenty of mythical creatures, usually they were cautious of humans, sometimes violent. But while my father had ruled, mythical creatures and humans got along. My father had taught me to be kind to them, but I had learned to be careful with them from experience. I was curious about the girl though, so I stepped out from the trees and moved slowly to the pair. What if the girl had powers that could help us? That we could use?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyTue 12 Mar - 23:49

Talon:

I glanced up my hand moving quickly for my knife at my belt, though I did not draw it, I kept myself ready in case she made a hostile move. A soft moan from the girl drew my eyes back to the unconscious girl. She was stirring a bit, but it wasn't enough to say she was going to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:01

Rina:

I paused out of reach from a knife or a sward if the elf decided to attack. If he used his bow then Iris could easily take him out. I watched the girl closely, my sword held loosely in my hand. My eyes scanned over the girl watching her every move, she looked human, but the crater around her suggested otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:05

Talon:

"Check her for injuries, I can not. You do not have to take her with you if you wish not to, but please check her." I said softly, my accented voice showing that I Was different from even most other elves. I noticed her sword that she held loosely in her hand, but I didn't look at it, focusing on her face. While I could provide medical treatment, I stayed my hand from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:25

Rina:

“Why can’t you check her?” I asked distantly. Iris fluttered above her again then flew to my shoulder, from what she could tell the girl was unhurt, though her clothes were tattered.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:33

Talon:

"I am not female, she probably needs to be fully checked from head to toe for internal injuries. It is not my place, and with you here I am not forced to do it." I said simply getting to my feet and picking up my bow. I stepped away, with a polite bow to her. The air around the unconscious girl was radiating energy, magic in a concentrated state all around her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:42

Rina:

I watched the elf for a moment before stepping up to the girl and kneeling next to her. Unceremoniously I ripped open her robe a pressed on her belly searching for signs of internal bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:51

I kept my facing away from them, my eyes scanning the tree's for any watchers or or possible threats. I never thought about peeking, and I wasn't about to start, though I knew plenty who would have jumped at such a chance, especially with the sounds of ripping cloth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 0:58

Rina:

“She looks fine.” I said after a moment, I wrapped the robe around her then got to my feet. “I have a wagon, there isn’t much room for her, but it’s better than leaving an unconscious girl out here on her own..” I said. I’d have to put her in the cage with the witch.. But the cage would ward off any powers she had, which would give me time to figure out what she was. “Wait with her?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:41

Talon:

"Of course." I said simply turning around not to regard the girl on the ground but the one who was helping. She was different to be sure. Though I wondered at her motives, as I wondered at everyones motives around me. I wouldn't press though, and I hoped that the girl would be in- "N-neh...."
I turned my gaze from the older girl to the one on the ground, she was stirring, sitting up a little, or at least trying to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen EmptyWed 13 Mar - 14:38

Rina:

I dropped down to my knees again to help her. “Hi there,” I said softly, sliding a hand under her back to help her sit up. “My name is Rina. Are you feeling okay?” I asked watching her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next