The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) Empty
PostSubject: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyWed 18 May - 0:08

Two girls, the brother of one of them is moving into the recently vacated bedroom of the house that they rent.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyWed 18 May - 0:38

Name: Natasha Elroy

Personality: Like her brother, Natasha always fit in with any group of people. She s sweet with a kind heart, willing to help anyone in need. Where her brother fell of the track, she flourished. She graduated high school with honors and went on to the college she always hoped to get into. She plans to become a doctor and spends much of her free time volunteering at a clinic.

Appearance:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/17/84/55/02/10dfa110.jpg

Name: Ashton Elroy

Personality: Ashton used to be playful and outgoing, the sort of person who fit in with any group, but past experiences have left him withdrawn. He likes to keep to himself now and he is resistant to forming new ties with people. He can be quite moody at times and often takes his frustrations out on those around him.
At sixteen he moved out of his parents house and into a camper trailer with a friend in the back yard of his friend's house. He never got along with his parents. He was the classic case of teenage rebellion. After finishing high school, he all but lost contact with his family. His sister, who was close to him before he moved out, was the only one he continued to contact over the years. After he got into a bind and had no place to go, she was the one he turned to for help.

Appearance:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/17/84/55/02/man-up10.jpg

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44618
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 20 May - 16:52

((I'll make my bio soon I promise))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 20 May - 21:51

((You're fine, I've been busy anyway. No rush!))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 22 May - 22:24

Emma Clark

Emma is sarcastic and moody. She loves Natasha because she helps her to keep balanced. She's not responsible and can be a bit messy and clumsy sometimes. But she loves her friends fiercely and doesn't let anyone walk all over them. She works from home, writing children's books, which very few people know about because she's rather embaressed by it.

Looks: https://servimg.com/view/16697429/6
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:38

((I will start this tomorrow hopefully. Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, a lot has been going on around here.))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 1:32

((no worries, take your time))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 4 Jun - 1:51

Natasha:

I had pestered Emma a million times seeking reassurance that she would be okay with my brother moving in with us for a time. Since Ashton had told me he needed a place to go a few weeks previously, I had bent over backwards to make sure we would all be comfortable together. Ashton could be a bit overbearing at times, so I told my roommate to give him a piece of her mind if he ever stepped out of line.

To be honest, I was excited for my brother to be living with me. Ever since he had moved out of our family home I had seen him only a handful of times. Our communication was mostly through a phone call a few time a year. The last time I saw him had been at my high school graduation two years ago.

In preparation for his arrival I had scoured the house, cleaning every inch. I tidied things out of nerves. His room was set up for him and I had a meal ready to be heated in the fridge.

“I'm off!” I finally called to Emma who was watching TV from the couch. Ashton had texted that his bus would be arriving within the hour and I wanted to be waiting for him when he got off.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:28

Emma
Tasha had asked me about a million times if I was okay with her brother staying with us for a while. I told her I didnt care. We had an extra room, why not let someone crash here? If he was anything like his sister, I didnt anticipate having any problems with him.

Tasha seemed really exicted to be having her brother around and I was happy for her. But if she starting cleaning my cereal bowl before I was even finished one more time, I might hit her.

I waved a quick goodbye when she called out to me and lifted my feet onto the table to get more comfortable as I watched TV. Tasha hated when I did that, but she was leaving. She didn't have to know.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyThu 9 Jun - 1:04

Natasha:

My brother was rather quiet on the drive home. He was entirely different than I had remembered him. He used to be all smiles and crazy ideas, now he barely said a word and watched out the window. When I tried to engage him in conversation he gave one word responses or simply grunted. So I did the only thing I could think of and talked his ear off telling him about every detail of my life here. He tried to blame his attitude on his tiring trip here, but I didn't believe it.

I had begun to talk about my roommate when we made it back to the house. "You lazy thing!" I called to Emma when I walked in on her still sitting on the couch watching TV
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 12 Jun - 23:47

Emma:
I quickly got my feet off the table and turned on the couch to look at her. "Its not lazy. Im just practicing my lounging" I informed her with a smirk. "Now that you're home, you should practice with me and come watch a movie." I said, tapping the seat next to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyTue 14 Jun - 0:34

Natasha:

“Mm.” I gave her a disapproving, but playful look. Opening the door wide for my brother I said. “This is Emma, my roommate. And Emma, this is my brother Ashton.” He nodded to her but didn't make any other effort to greet her.

“Where should I put my bags?” He asked me, standing in the door way with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder and another back in his hands. A twinge of annoyance wrinkled my brow at his rudeness but I didn't act of it. “This way.” I took him through the hallway into his new room.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyTue 14 Jun - 2:28

Emma:
I raised an eyebrow at Ashton and watched at he walked with his sister down the hallway. "Nice to meet you too!" I called, sarcastically. "And you're welcome for letting you live here..." I muttered to myself as I slouched back down on the couch and put my feet up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyTue 14 Jun - 17:34

Natasha:

I showed him around then left him be to sort things out. I walked into he living room and sat on the couch next to Emma feeling kind of drained. I didn't even mention her feet on the table.

“He's not in the bets of moods right now, I guess. Sorry about that...” I pursed my lips in worry. “Traveling, you know.” I gave a little shrug at the excuse.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyTue 14 Jun - 17:42

Emma:
I looked at her and shrugged. "He doesn't have to be nice to me. But he should be nice to you..." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. This was really none of my business. I didn't care if her brother was rude to me.

I nudged her with my shoulder. "You look tired." I said with an exaggerated frown. Then I couldnt help my smirk. "I know exactly what will make you feel better! A Harry Potter Movie Marathon!" I exclaimed, like I had just come up with the idea, when in reality, I have had the DVD ready to go for hours. Its not that she didn't like the movies, its just that I had this tendency to watch them a million times and force her to sit with me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyThu 16 Jun - 0:21

Natasha:

I stared at her for a moment then heaved a sigh. “I'm going to get dinner heated.” I told her without as I got to my feet. “You have a new victim to torture now. Why don't get him to watch it?”

I left her on the couch and went to the kitchen to start the oven heating for the lasagna I had made earlier that day. “Ashton, come out here, I'm heating dinner!” I shouted down the hallway once I had everything ready to go. I knew Emma wouldn't actually go get him.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:07

Emma:
I stuck my tongue out at her as she walked away and made no effort to call her brother. Which is probably what prompted her to call him herself. I hit play on the DVD player to start the first movie and raised the volume so that she could hear it from the kitchen, smirking again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:29

Ashton:

I knew I could not hide away in my room forever unless I wanted my sister to pester me every minute. If I complied with her wishes for the night, she might give me space. After her beckoning shouts, the theme music of Harry Potter echoed through the walls. Cocking an eyebrow, I listened to the music for a minute before I slid to my feet and ventured to the living room.

“What is this?” I asked from the door frame to the hallway, knowing perfectly well what it was.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:32

Emma:
I tilted my head back to look at him when his voice startled me. "Its Harry Potter," I told him. Then louder, so Tasha could hear I said "Its your sisters favorite movie and she LOVES watching it with me!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 0:37

Ashton:

“Ha-ha.” Said my my sister sarcastically from the kitchen at the same time I snorted. “She's more of a chick flick kind of girl.” I shuffled over to the couch and sat on the far side from Emma. “Personally, I prefer the books.” Some how, interacting with a stranger was easier than it had been on the ride here with my sister. Natasha had an idea of how I should be, but this girl had never met me before.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 13:57

Emma:
I glanced over at him and shrugged. "The books are great, thats undeniable," I said. "But the movies make it real... and its a whole lot less time consuming to watch the movies," I said, my eyes glued to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyThu 23 Jun - 1:19

Ashton:

I gave a shrug of my own as I watched the Dursleys mistreat the young Harry. Tasha came to the kitchen doorway. “Come now, you two, dinner is ready and on the table,” she told us. “What? You don't eat on the couch?” I asked her, glancing away from the TV. My sister was horrified.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyThu 23 Jun - 12:54

Emma:
I barked out a short laugh. "Have you met your sister?" I asked, sliding my feet off the table to stand. "She makes me eat cookies over the sink so I wont make crumbs," I teased, sending her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyMon 11 Jul - 2:08

((Sorry I haven't been on in a while! And also sorry I have to say sorry so much! XD))

Ashton:

I guess I didn't. I gave another shrug and stood up to join my sister in the kitchen for dinner. The smell of the lasagna wafted around me when I entered the kitchen. It made me feel nostalgic for home.

I sat down and started to reach for the dish in the center of the table to serve myself when Tasha shooed me up.

“That's Emma's spot. Sit here.” She moved me to the other side and dropped a handful of salad on my plate
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 2:33

((its okay))

Emma:
I slid into my spot and and put everything on my plate expect the salad. I didnt like vegetables and Tasha constantly tried to poison me with them. "After dinner are you gonna give into your desires and watch the movie with me?" I asked Tasha while picking up my fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next