The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:13

Ashton:

I turned into her in my sleep and put an arm around her waist, using her like a pillow. My cheek rested on her stomach and my legs stretched out over the length of the couch, dangling off the other arm rest. I slept more deeply than I had in ages.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:19

Emily:
When I woke up in the morning, I felt warm and comfortable. I blinked my eyes open and was surprosed to see the living room. It took a moment to remember that I had come in here last night. I looked down and saw a peaceful looking Ash asleep on top of me. I smirked when I noticed his long legs were half off the couch, but he didn't seem to mind. One of my hands was resting around his shoulder on his back and the other one was at the back of his head. I shifted a little to get a look at the clock and saw that it was still pretty early. I didnt want to disturb his sleep as he would probably have pretty nasty hangover when he got up so I tried not to move too much.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:25

Ashton:

My eyes slit open when the light in the living room was bright enough to wake me. I grumbled and nuzzled my pillow to block the light in my eyes. I came to the understanding then that my pillow as in fact Emily's belly. I laid there debating if what I was doing was acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:29

Emily:
I had managed to doze off again when I felt Ash move. "Stop moving, it tickles," I grumbled, opening my eyes again. The room was much brighter now and I could actually see him. I waited a moment to see how this was gonna go. I figured he wouldn't be happy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:32

Ashton:

I groaned and sat up slowly on my hands and knees on the couch. I covered my burning eyes with a hand. "Why didn't you go to bed?" I asked her quietly, leaning against the back of the couch now.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:35

Emily:
"Because you decided I was a fun pillow and I'm not actually as strong as I look." I said, sitting up and stretching. "And it was actually kinda...comfortable..." I mumbled with a shrug. I took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes for a moment before putting them back on. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:41

Ashton:

I lifted my hand up to squint at her. She was comfortable with it? "I drank too much," I muttered as if it wasn't obvious. "I might go ahead and lay in bed for a while. As comfy as this was, I need a real bed."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:43

Emily:
I bit my lip and nodded. "Okay, yeah, go get some rest," I said, feeling weirdly vulnerable for some reason. "If you want, I can get get you some aspirin. It might help." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:51

Ashton:

"When I get up maybe," I said looking her over with one eye open. My head thumped uncomfortably, but oddly so did my heart. I didn't like what had happened. I felt like I took advantage of her despite the fact that we hadn't done anything. I got to my feet sluggishly, touching her shoulder gently on the way to the hall. When I laid down in bed, I found that I wasn't falling asleep like I wanted to. My mind was filled with thoughts of her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 0:56

Emily:
As soon as he was in his room, I sighed and got up. I grabbed his glass off the table from the night before and washed it before putting it away. I also put away the bottle of whiskey that I didn't even know we had. Then I went about making pancakes that I really wasn't hungry for but it seemed like something Tasha would do.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 22:11

Ashton:

I didn't come out of my room for another couple hours. After I showered I got a glass of water and went to slump at the bar, my forehead in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyTue 8 Nov - 22:29

Emily:
I looked up from my seat on the couch and stopped typing on my laptop. I had been working on a book. Not a children's book either. Like a real, full length novel. I shoved my glassed up my nose and squinted at him. "Are you okay?" I asked, noting his slumped figure. "There's pancakes in the fridge if you're hungry at all," I told him. It was now mid afternoon and he still hadn't eaten anything.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 0:28

Ashton:

"Thanks," I muttered but I didn't move for a couple minutes. Finally, I got up and went to the kitchen. I cut up a banana to go with my cold pancake. "I'm sorry about last night, Em," I said after I had finished eating. I sipped my water.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 0:36

"Emily:
"For what?" I asked,looking uo again. "You fell asleep. Its not a huge deal Ash," i told him. It was actually the best nights sleep ive gotten in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 13:37

Ashton:

"I mean all of it. I'm sorry about what happened to you at the bar, I'm sorry about how I acted in the car... I'm just sorry for all of it," I said quietly. Guilt twisted in my stomach. Why did she always have to be so forgiving? Why couldn't she see how I had wronged her?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 14:19

Emily:
I was quiet for a second before smiling softly. "Thanks for saying that. Although the bar wasn't your fault, I'm also sorry for what happened in the car." I told him. I got up and walked over to him, giving him a playful shove as I made my way to the fridge for a bottle of water. "Now if we could just stop having the same argument over and over again, it would be great," I smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 22:52

Ashton:

I sighed and leaned against the counter. "Yeah," I muttered. She still didn't get it. She still didn't understand what kind of person I was. And I was too selfish to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:00

Emily:
I frowned when I heard his sigh and knew we would be having this fight again eventually. I would have the fight a million times if I had to, but I hoped it wouldn't be necessary. I walked a little closer and stood in front of him. "Just stop thinking about it, okay?" I requested.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:13

Ashton:

I started to reach out to touch her, but let my hand drop before it reached her. "I don't know how to do that. Not while sober anyways," I said. There was a reason I had a problem with substance abuse.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:20

Emily:
I bit my lip, remembering how open he was last night. "You didn't shy away from me last night," I told him softly. He had even said I looked pretty. I watched his hand extend like he was gonna touch me and then fall back to his side. "It was...nice...' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:27

Ashton:

"What was nice?" I asked, just as quietly. I felt my blood pulse throughout my body. I thought I knew what she meant, but I hoped I was wrong. She had only ever pushed the friend aspect of our relationship, I hadn't thought she had the same kind of feelings I had.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:32

Emily:
I stared at the floor but didn't move from my spot in front of him. "It was like the first time you've ever willingly touched me..." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around myself. "It was just...nice." I told him, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:49

Ashton:

"I'm not a very physical person," I said. That's a lie. "And I was drunk last night. Really drunk." I had taken it too far. I had woken up with my head in her lap for Christ's sake.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:52

Emily:
"Its more than just not being a physical person," I disagreed. "You hate it when I touch you," I insisted. He practically flinched every time I got close. "I'm just saying that I wish you didnt hate it." I mumbled. Cause I certainly didn't hate it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 EmptyThu 10 Nov - 0:05

Ashton:

"Emily..." I sighed. "I don't hate it when you touch me. Ah... I just can't be that way with you. Or anyone." I wish we could have stuck with the possibility of me being gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next