The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 2:06

Emma:
I paused for a second when he sat down, before flicking my eyes back up to the TV. I slid my popcorn bowl from my lap to the cushion in between and gestured that he could have some. "We're watching CSI, if you touch the remote, ill break your fingers," I said
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 2:11

Ashton:

My lips twitched upward slightly at her comment. I shrugged as I look a small handful of popcorn. “I don't mid CSI,” I said agreeably. I would have sat down no matter what she was watching, thought I was prepared to tease is she put on anything to girly.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 2:14

Emily:
I pulled my legs up and hugged my arms around them to get comfortable. "I think thats the killer," I said, pointing to the man on the screen. "He's really suspicious," I mumbled, my eyes still glued to the TV. I had a horrible habit of talking through movies and asking questions about characters on TV shows. My friends hated it but I couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 2:21

Ashton:

“I think the girlfriend did it. She acts sweet and innocent, but her alibi is weak,” I said a few minutes later. Emma was easy to be with. There were no expectations to meet, I figured they were already so low.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 2:25

Emily:
As the show went on, I got more and more comfortable. I sat with my back pressed up against the arm of the couch and my feet curled up on the cushion in between us. I made sure that my feet werent in his lap, but my toes might have brushes his pants once or twice. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Maybe thats because she IS sweet and innocent," I said. "The next door neighbor has the motive."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 22:23

Ashton:

“Nah, I don't believe it.” I shrugged, acutely away of her toes brushing my thigh. Somehow I wasn't bothered by her converging on my space.

“Women aren't usually trustworthy. She could be cheating on him, that's a motive.”

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 23:27

Emily:
I huffed and crossed my arms. I gently nudged his leg with my foot and shook my head. "Women arent usually trustworthy? Thats not a motive. Thats not even a fact. Thats just stupid," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:07

Ashton:

I glanced at her with a doubtful look. “Well, I wouldn't trust her.” I shrugged again. “In my experience, girls who act like that are hiding something.” I had made my comment before without thinking, but I wasn't about to back track.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:11

Emily:
I snorted once more but didnt question him. I wasnt ask about the details of the comment. By the end of the episode, the girl turned out to be the killer and I rolled my eyes. "Dont say it," I warned him, crossing my arms again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:20

Ashton:

Again, a small smile was playing at my lips. “What would I say? I'm not surprised after all,” I said in a gloating manor. Just then I heard keys jingle at the door and my sister walked in. She had an arm full of groceries, but stopped in her tracks when she saw us on the couch together, socializing.

“Hi guys,” She said, attempting to disguise the pleasure in her voice. “What are you up to?”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:23

Emily:
I sat up a little and grabbed one of the pillows off the couch. "Just watching TV while your brother is NOT saying anything," I warned again with an arched eyebrow. Just for good measure I tossed the pillow at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:30

Ashton:

I caught it and resisted the urge to toss it back at her face. Something about being watched by my sister made me feel more reserved. She moved to put the groceries away and spotted my feet on the coffe table.

“Ash, so help me, you better get your feet down before I cut you.” She said in dead seriousness. “Em, how could you let this happen?” She sounded like I had just drowned a puppy under her watch. I put my feet down with arched brows.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:33

Emily:
I laughed and shook my head. "Nope, I refuse to be blamed for his feet. Mine are OFF the table for once," I said, wiggling my toes. "But I did warn you that she was out of her mind," I whispered to him, making sure I was just loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:37

Natasha:

I rolled my eyes and laughed, moving on to the kitchen. I was happy to see him out of his room and being friendly.

“Hey, I was thinking we could go out to see a movie tonight, what do you guys think?” I ask casually. “Not like you get a chance to sit around and stare at a screen everyday.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:41

Emily:
I shrugged and reached for the remote to play the next episode of CSI. "Yeah, I could be down for that, let me know when you want to leave," I said. "Did you buy any more popcorn?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 1:02

Natasha:

“No. I got healthy food. And we'll have dinner first. I'll heat up left overs,” I explained as I finished up then started washing the dishes, most of which weren't mine.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 1:05

Emily:
I pouted for a second. "You didnt buy ANY junk food?" I asked, settling into the couch again to watch the next episode. Before she could answer I pointed at the screen. "That cop and the forensic girl totally have a thing for eachother" I told Ashton.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 1:42

Natasha:

I wondered hat caused the shift in his attitude but I was not about to question it. I was happy enough watching the two of them as I did chores around the house.

Later that night after the movie we stopped in to get ice cream from a parlor at Ashton's suggestion. I was having fun and, from the occasional smile I caught on his face, I thought he was too.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 1:52

Emily:
At the ice cream parlor, I stepped to the front and ordered two scoops of vanilla piled with various candies that they had as toppings. When it was handed to me, I grinned and scooped up a bite. With my mouth full, I stepped out of the way so everyone else could order.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 2:12

Natasha:

I got two scoops of chocolate in a cup nice and neat. Ash ordered some specialty they had on the menu with lots of toppings and fudge sauce. “My treat,” he said when I tried to pay. I thanked him and found a table for us outside.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 2:17

Emily:
I shoved another two bites in my mouth before we even sat down and by the time we were settled, I was getting a little cold from the icy treat. Goosbumps broke out over my arms, but I took another spoonful anyway. "This was the best idea guy," I said, looking at them. "Although I didnt get hot fudge on mine..." I frowned at Ashtons cup.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 17:07

Ashton:

“No, you just got everything else,” I commented taking a big spoonful of mine. “Wanna bite?” I offered, holding my bowl out to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 19:53

Emily:
"I didn't get everything," I argued. "They were out of the mini M&M's," I told him. Then I reached over with my spoon into his bowl and took a scoop that was covered in chocolate. "And thank you, I thought you would never ask," I smiled, sticking the spoon in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 22:09

Ashton:

“You took practically all of my fudge. You have to pay me in candy. Let me-” I reached over quickly and spooned some of her ice cream and put the whole thing in my mouth. “Mm, 'ats 'ood.” I mumbled around the bite. With an amused smile, Tasha carefully took her cup of the table and held it protective.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 22:16

Emily:
"Hey!" I said, pulling the cup away from his hands too late. "That's not fair! I didn't take as much fudge as you took candy!" I said. I slid over on the bench seating, closer to him and held my spoon out. "Give me your fudge and I'll consider letting this slide," I said. Without waiting for an answer I leaned over him to get at his cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next