The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates Empty
PostSubject: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyFri 3 Jan - 1:15

Basically two best friends live in a small house together, when the brother of one of them moves in and stirs things up.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44618
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyFri 3 Jan - 1:37

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyFri 3 Jan - 1:58

Name: Natasha Landon
Looks: University Roommates 10dfa110

Name: Ashton Landon
Looks:University Roommates Man-up10
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptySat 4 Jan - 21:55

Natasha:

The car rolled to a stop in front of the house. I looked to my brother’s face to see what he thought of it. “Cute.” He muttered dryly. I thumped his arm. “It seems bigger inside. Come on.” I hopped out of the car and lead the way to the front door.

((sorry it took so long))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptySat 4 Jan - 22:16

Heather-
I was lounging on the couch with my feet up, flipping through the channels. The weekends were my favorite because I didn't have to get all dressed up. Currently, I was decked out on sweat pants and a ratty t-shirt, two sizes too big. My hair was flung up into a messy pony-tail and I was pretty content. I came across about puppies and stopped flipping, taking a moment to look at their adorableness. I had a thing for dogs and as soon as I could afford one, I was gonna get one. I glanced at the door when I heard Natasha's car pull into the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptySun 5 Jan - 3:11

Ashton:

I followed Natasha up to the door. My only bag was slung over my shoulder. It had only a few clothes. I didn’t own much, and I liked to travel lightly. Once inside I looked around dully. I put a smile on my face because I knew it would please my sister, but I wasn’t altogether happy to be here at this time. “Heather!” My sister called as she took me into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptySun 5 Jan - 13:24

Heather-
Without looking from the TV, I called out "Hey! Come here and look at these adorable puppies!" I pulled my knees up to my chest and finally dragged my eyes from the screen when I heard two sets of footsteps. Natasha's brother stood next to her, fake smile and all. I'd met her brother before. "What's he doing here?" I asked, trying not to sound rude...but I wasn't exactly dressed for company and a little warning might have been nice
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyMon 6 Jan - 2:29

Natasha:

I smiled at the puppies on screen. “We talked about this. He’s going to stay for a little while. I told you I was going to pick him up. I did, I know I did. Last night when I got home from work I told you I was picking Ash up from the airport… Aw look they’re biting the bubbles!” I grinned at the TV as the puppies chased bubbles.

Ashton:

I glanced at the TV then looked over Heather. I the last time I saw her she hadn’t looked much better than she did now, I tried to avoid her as much as possible. “Hi roomie.” I said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyMon 6 Jan - 17:20

Heather-
"Oh that was today?" I asked, completely ignoring her brothers comment. I shrugged and glanced back at the TV. It didn't bother me that he was staying here as long as he didn't trash the place. "Did you have anything in mind for dinner?" I asked. "I was gonna order Chinese," I continued.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyTue 7 Jan - 0:12

Natasha:

“I thought I’d make pizza. Ash and I used to make it all the time at home.” I said brightly. “What do you think?” I asked my brother. He shrugged and went to the couch moving Heathers feet before flopping down into the spot and snatching the remote from her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyTue 7 Jan - 17:56

Heather-
I stared at the side of his head before reaching over to flick his ear. I snatched the remote right back and raised the volume on the dog show. "Oh, you're such a good cook! Will you take pity on me and make me some?" I asked, going for my best pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyWed 8 Jan - 1:35

Natasha:

I smiled kindly. “Of course, they’d be too much for just us anyway.” I said with a little laugh. “Is this all you watch? Good God, I’ll be turned into a pouf living here.” Ash mutered. “Come on you, I’ll show you your room.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyWed 8 Jan - 13:38

Heather-
I smiled and thanked Natasha before turning back to the TV. "Of course this isn't all I watch..." I trailed off with a smirk. "Desperate House Wives comes on next," I smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyWed 8 Jan - 21:01

Ashton:

“Jesus.” I muttered, fallowing my sister into the other room. The room meant for me was small, but it was a room and not the couch, so I wasn’t going to complain. I tossed my bag in the corner and collapsed onto the bed. Tossing an arm over my face, I asked. “Do you need help with dinner?” “No just relax.” My sister replied.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyWed 8 Jan - 21:12

Heather-
I lowered the volume on the TV and got up to grab a water bottle out of the fridge. I leaned against the counter as I took a sip. I honestly didn't have a problem with Ashton as long as he didn't antagonize me. It seemed he was already in a bad mood and he hasn't even been here a day. I didn't see this going well.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyThu 9 Jan - 0:24

Natasha:

I came into the kitchen and started to gather the makings for the pizza. “You alright?” I asked her with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyThu 9 Jan - 13:09

Heather-
I smiled back. "Yeah, I'm fine, need any help with the pizza?" I asked, even though I absolutely sucked at cooking. I put my water bottle back in the fridge and ran a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyThu 9 Jan - 18:51

Natasha:

I smiled and shook my head. “Even if I did, I wouldn’t ask you.” I patted her shoulder and went on with preparing the dough.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyThu 9 Jan - 19:00

Heather-
I laughed. "That's probably in everyone's best interest," I said, good naturally. I leaned against the counter again and hesitated a second. "Uh, now you know I don't have a problem with your brother staying here, but why does he need to? Is he okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyThu 9 Jan - 20:18

Natasha:

I stared at the dough I was kneading for a moment before looking at her. “He’s perfectly fine. Just doesn’t have a place to stay right now…” I said, but my smile was going. I looked back to my work. “Why do you ask?”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyThu 9 Jan - 20:46

Heather-
I bit my lip and shrugged. "I just wanted to make sure everything was okay...you know you can talk to me if it's not, right?" I asked. Something wasn't sitting right with me about the situation and I felt like she wasn't sharing something with me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptySat 11 Jan - 1:43

Natasha:

“I know I can talk to you Heather.” I smiled. “You’re my closest friend.” I told her. “So don’t feel bad if you need to tell me my brother is being a jerk, I don’t mind telling him off if he gives you trouble.” I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptySun 12 Jan - 20:45

Heather-
I laughed. "You got it," I said. "Although I doubt we'll have any problems," I told her. "No one can resist my charms," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyMon 3 Feb - 0:39

Natasha:

I snorted. “Between the two of you, you have about as much charm as a boulder.” I grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates EmptyMon 3 Feb - 12:39

Heather-
I giggled and shook my head. "Aw come on, I can be charming when I need to be," I argued. "And I'm determined to get your brother to like me," I said, crossing my arms with a slight nod. "Before you know it, he's gonna love me," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next