The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Jul - 2:41

Natasha:

I rolled my eyes. “I suppose I will.” I answered. It was more because I noticed Ashton watching it, and hoped he would continue after dinner, than that I actually wanted to watch the movies. The first time my roommate had enticed me into watching Harry Potter it had been fun, a movie marathon in our new place. The next time it had been a bit strange. It was after that that I realized she was obsessed and tried to steer clear when she was in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44623
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 16:20

Emma:
I smiled and dug into my food. "You've made the right decision," I told her, taking a bite of my food. "And this is delicious, by the way," I complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 16:44

Natasha:

After dinner I settled in to watch the movie with Emma and was disappointed when my brother told us goodnight. Curled up on the couch, I sighed heavily as I heard his bedroom door close.

“You sure you want to watch Harry Potter?” I asked, now that Ashton wouldn't be watching wuth us, I wasn't as compliant.

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 17:13

Emma:
I looked at her and frowned. I'm sure her brother knew she only agreed to watch the movie to spend time with him. Even I knew that. Why was he being such a jerk about it? "Yeah, I still want to watch it!" I said, trying to sound upbeat. "Just give me a second to run to the bathroom," I told her, getting up and marching my way down the hall. I didn't stop at the bathroom and instead knocked once on Ashtons door before opening it. "Whats your problem?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and looking in at him. "Your sister wants to hang out with you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 17:36

Ashton:

I frowned at her when she came into my room, looking away from the game on my phone. “I've had a long day and want to get some rest. Do you mind?” I propped my head up with my hand, watching her from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 17:40

Emma:
"Yeah, I do mind, thanks for asking," I said. I kept my voice low so she wouldn't hear me, but my tone was anything but friendly. "You didn't see her before you got here...she cleaned every inch of this apartment and was so excited you were coming." I told him. "And now that you're here, you're acting like you'd rather be anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 17:50

Ashton:

“Mind your own business. My sister understands. Now please get out so I can get some rest.” With that said, I lead back down and brought my phone up to my face, completely ignoring her presence inn my room.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 18:25

Emma:
I shook my head at him. "Fine, be a brat," I said, turning around and slamming the door behind myself. I walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch, trying not to show how mad I was. "So, ready for the movie?" I asked, my voice sounding a little tight.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 18:42

Natasha:

I noticed her mood but didn't question her as she started the movie. We ended up watching two before I insisted on going to bed at the late hour. Despite her movie choice, it had cheered me up some just spending time with her.

The next couple of weeks Ashton kept to himself, though he would talk to me a bit when I went into his room. I gradually got used to it. Some one at the clinic I volunteered at was out of town, so I spent more and more time helping out there. Some time I was gone late into the night.

Ashton:

After the unpleasant conversation I had shared with Emma the first night, I tried to avoid her if possible when Tasha wasn't home, which had been often the past few days. I enjoyed having to the house to myself one night when Emma was also out. The TV was mine to control.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 19:53

Emma:
I came home late one night, knowing that Tasha wouldn't be home. I had been out with a few friends, and I had a few drinks. I was no where near drunk, but I was feeling good. I expected Ashton to be in him room with the door closed like he usually was, but when I opened the front door, I was surprised to see him on the couch watching TV. I closed the front door and sighed, dropping my keys onto the kitchen counter and reaching into the fridge for a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 1:43

Ashton:

My eyes followed Emma into the kitchen as I contemplated retreating to my room. I decided against it. I was here first, she could leave if she didn't want to be around me. I flipped through the channels and found a wrestling match, my brows furrowed slightly as I watched.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 1:49

Emma:
I took my water with me as I started for the hallway to my room, but I stopped right behind the couch. I glanced at the TV and smirked. He was watching a rerun of a match that had been on last week. "The guy in the blue loses," I said, turning on my heel and walking in my room to grab a towel and set my water down. Then I headed for the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 1:53

Ashton:

I raised an eyebrow as she left. She did not strike me as the sort to watch UFC, it made me wonder if she was guessing. The match finished just the way she said, though it wasn't a surprise, his game had been off from the beginning. I stretched out on the couch with my feet up on the armrest.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 1:59

Emma:
I took a quick shower, just to wash the grim off from the club I had been at. Feeling much better, I exited the bathroom with my hair wrapped in a towel and my pjs slipped on. I headed back to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could take to eat in my room. I saw him with his feet up and rolled my eyes. His sister would kill him if she saw that...nevermind that I do it everyday.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 18:47

Ashton:

Once again my gaze switched from the TV to her as she walked by, my attention focused on her ass. “Nice PJ's,” I commented. There was a tiny hole on her left cheek, though I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't already been looking.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul - 1:47

Emma:
I glanced at him as I opened the fridge and grabbed a bowl of leftover pasta. I didn't bother to heat it up, I just grabbed a fork and started eating. "Nice to see you out of hibernation" I commented.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 16:19

Ashton:

“Mm,”  I murmured and said nothing else.  I returned my attention to the TV but my eyes would periodically glance over at her form in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 16:23

Emma:
I wanted to go back to my room and get away from him but I didnt have a TV in my room. So i lingered a bit in the kitchen, watching the TV and shoving pasta in my mouth. I pulled out one of the stools and perched on the edge of it with my eyes still glued to whatever he was watching.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:35

Ashton:

“Do you watch UFC fights often?” I asked casually while the show was on commercial break. I was interested now, I couldn't help it. She was an attractive girl, anyone would agree, but her personality had offended me the first night. However, she was being pleasant for the moment
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:56

Emma:
I shrugged. "I guess from time to time. Tasha isn't really into it, so I dont put it on a lot, but I think its interesting." I told him, popping some more pasta in my mouth. "They just beat the shit out of each other for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jul - 1:49

Ashton:

“Well, I mean, there's a bit more to it than that.” I commented. I was quiet for a few minutes as another match came on. Once it ended I got to my feet and stretched.

“Its all yours,” I had moved over to her and handed her the TV remote. “I'm going to bed.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul - 0:13

Emma:
I took the remote from his hand but stood up too. "I'm going to bed too, its pretty late," I said, shrugging. I flipped the TV off and the only light in the room was not coming from the bathroom down the hall. I stood to put my empty bowl in the sink, but he was in the way. "Dont let the bed bugs bite." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 0:42

Ashton:

I stood, looking down at her for slightly longer than should have been acceptable before I stepped out of her way. Something about her held my interest now and I couldn't shake it. I wasn't altogether pleased about it either.

“Night,” I muttered, stumbling through the dark to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 1:52

Emma:
I went to my bedroom after his door was already shut and shed my pants. I never slept with pants on. Then I climbed into bed and shut my eyes. After a long while of still not being able to sleep, I groaned and rolled over.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 2:03

Ashton:

The next day, rather than spending it in my room, I joined Emma on the couch watching TV. Without saying a word, I simply sat down on the opposite side of the couch and propped my foot up on the coffee table. I gave her a sideways glance to judge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next