The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) Empty
PostSubject: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 21 Apr - 0:32

Ashton:

Once she turned the water on I tugged her back to me and kissed her gently. When I pulled back, I held her around the waist. “Are you okay with this?” I asked, my expression concerned. I would hate to think that she regretted what we had done, or that I had pressured her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44618
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 21 Apr - 0:35

Emily:
I took in his concerned expressed and frowned. "With showering?" I asked, confused. I smiled, still confused and smoothed a hand down his hair. "Yeah, I'm okay with it. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 22 Apr - 3:14

Ashton:

“With us. With how quickly we moved into this. We agreed to take it slowly but that fell apart,” I said. I wasn’t disappointed that it had fallen apart, but I wondered now if it would have repercussions. “I don’t want you to be uncomfortable with me. With me seeing you.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 22 Apr - 9:51

Emily:
I frowned again, this time with more understanding. I dropped my hand from his hair and guiltily fingered the frayed edge of the blanket i was still holding up. "Im not uncomfortable with you," I promised. That was true. I was so unbelievably comfortable sround him.

"But... when it comes to you, uh, seeing me, i guess i get a little self conscious. Because youre so..." i paused and reached out again, this time to his arm. I gently ran my fingers over his muscles and then over to his shoulder. "Youre really really goodlooking," i said, deciding to leave it at that. "And I sit on the couch a lot and eat crap," i finished, averting my eyes. Its not that I thought I was fat necessarily, just not as thin as I should be.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 22 Apr - 15:54

Ashton:

“Aw, Em…” I moved my hands around on her body, even covered by the blanket. “I love your body. You’re beautiful to me. You have nothing to be self-conscious about.” I moved my hands down to her butt and squeezed. “I love your body just the way it is.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 22 Apr - 16:05

Emily:
I couldn't help the smile and then the giggle when he squeezed my ass. "Thank you," I said. I ran my free hand down his chest and over his toned stomach. "You do make me feel beautiful," I assured him. "But when its all over and the lights come on and you still look like a greek god, I sometimes feel like we don't match," I shrugged. "And then you asked about the gym this morning and maybe a tiny part of me thought you wanted me to go so I would look better..." I shrugged again. I knew that wasn't why he asked. But when you already feel insecure, its easy for the mind to wander.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 22 Apr - 23:51

Ashton:

“I wanted you there because I enjoy your company and I want to be around you,” I said, hands still cupping her butt. “It doesn’t matter if we don’t match. I’m taller than you, I have lighter hair. We’re different and that’s okay.” I kissed her forehead. “I love you just the way you are. And if you were ten, twenty, thirty pounds more.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 23 Apr - 0:51

Emily
I smiled and and wrapped my arms around his neck and moved closer. "I love you too," i said. I kissed him softly and then giggled. "Are you planning on keeping your hands there forever?" I askee, amused.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 23 Apr - 1:25

Ashton:

“Well, they just fit so nicely,” I said with a grin. I kissed her again. “I think the water should be warm now,” I murmured then tugged the blanket away slowly and let it fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 23 Apr - 1:39

Emily:
i bit my lip when the blanket fell away, but I didnt try to cover up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me into the hot water. I kissed his shoulder and then turned away from him to grab the soap.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 23 Apr - 1:42

((Mind if I skip a few days?))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySun 23 Apr - 1:43

((Sure go ahead! ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyWed 10 May - 1:37

Ashton:

I had never been happier than I was with Emily. Even before I went down the wrong path, nothing and no one ever made me so happy. It was unearned bliss on my part, but she deserved. She more than deserved it for everything she did for me both purposefully and without knowing. She kept me out of trouble. She made it easier to resist the urge to abuse addictions.

Going back to work was difficult after spending my days off wrapped up in her. Alcohol, Tabaco, and drugs were readily available there. My co-workers were all too willing to tempt me into such things, something I had taken advantage of when I was trying to resist my feelings for Emily. Now it was taxing.

“You should come to the club later,” I said. We were sitting on the couch watching a show in the hour I had before I had to go to work. “I’ll buy you a drink.” I smiled crookedly. I got free drinks from the bar after my shift. A fact that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyWed 10 May - 1:48

Emily: 
"Oh yeah?" I asked with a smile, looking away from the TV at the sound of his voice. Sometimes it was still hard to get used to his easy smile and flirting. It gave me butterflies every time and I hoped that feeling never went away. 

"Are you hitting on me?" I asked, using my foot to nudge him teasingly. I hated that he still worked at the bar. The hours sucked. He left the house late and didn't get home until well into the early morning hours sometimes. But I knew he couldn't just quit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyThu 11 May - 0:27

Ashton:

I chuckled and kissed her neck lightly.  “I might later if you wear that blue dress…” I murmured.  She didn’t often dress up, but on the few occasions that she did, she had been stunning.  If she came to the bar later it would give me something to look forward to during my shift.  It was always nice to come home and crawl into bed next to her, but if she came out it would be all the better.  Since it was Sunday It wouldn’t be as late a night as Friday and Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyThu 11 May - 0:35

Emily:
I giggled and pretended to think it over. "The blue dress makes it really difficult for me to wear underwear, you know, since it's so tight," I told him, waving my hand like I was weighing my options "But if you really want me to wear it, I suppose I can dig it out of my closet..." I finished with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 12 May - 0:21

Ashton:

I grinned. “Mm, makes for easy access,” I mumbled into her hair when she mentioned not wearing underwear. I squeezed her side gently. I had been trying to make her more comfortable with herself since I first noticed that she kept covering herself while naked. I didn’t like that she felt less attractive because I was more fit. For that reason I hadn’t joined a gym yet, but I did run in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 12 May - 0:27

Emily:
I smiled and then turned my head to kiss him. "Or...you could just not go to work," I suggested in between kisses. "And we can stay here..." I mumbled against his lips. He was already dressed for work and I didn't want to totally ruin his outfit, so I unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and slid my arms around his shoulders. "And I can show you all the outfits I own that make underwear impossible."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 12 May - 1:12

Ashton:

With a groan, I leaned in to kiss her again. Appealing as it was, I had to resist. Yet I kissed her deeper. “I can’t… I already called in that one day… I can’t skip out again so soon…” My hands were already wandering along her thigh. “That is a very tempting offer though, one I will be very sad to miss, believe me…”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 12 May - 1:23

Emily:
I kissed him deeply for another few seconds and then I pulled away with a sigh. "I know you have to go," I said, softly. I grabbed his hands that were creeping along my thighs because if he kept it up, I would put up more of a fight on this. "I just hate that you have to go...and be around all those hot girls in tiny dresses." I threw that in there. "Who probably get all drunk and just...throw themselves at you," I shook my head and grabbed the collar of his shirt to do his buttons back up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 12 May - 1:43

Ashton:

I gave a heavy sigh when she pulled back. When she started on about the other girls I looked at her more intently. “Em, does that really bother you? That I’m around other girls? No one throws themselves at me. And I’m not inclined to look at other girls, no matter how tiny their dresses are. You know I barely looked at you before and you were right under my nose every day.” I pulled her into my lap. “There’s nothing to worry about. I didn’t look at them before you, and now I have even less of a reason to. You’re more than everything I need or want. I couldn’t ask for more.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptyFri 12 May - 1:52

Emily:
I slid onto his lap without a fight and rubbed my eyes. "No, its not-" I sighed and shook my head. "Its not that I think you're looking...although its nice to know you weren't looking at me before," I said, a little sarcastically. 

"I just miss you when you go to work and I know its stupid, but I don't think you know how good looking you are and I'm pretty much 100% certain that girls throw themselves at you, at least a little bit," I said, holding up my fingers to show and inch of space between my thumb and pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 13 May - 1:30

Ashton:

“What does it matter what other girl do, if I’m not interested in them?” I asked her. To be honest, she wasn’t wrong. Girls did come up to me at the club. Occasionally, they had been so bold as to send a drink to me with their number tucked under the glass. I never paid attention to them unless they were actively in front of me, and then I only interacted enough to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 13 May - 1:40

Emily:
I bit my lip and shrugged. "Its not...its not just your customers," I mumbled. "And its not that I don't trust you," I added. I couldn't help disliking Alicia. He slept at her house and did drugs and she obviously liked him. 

I shook my head and waved my hand. "But maybe i'm just being silly. You don't have a lot of time before you have to go to work and I should be spending it doing other things," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) EmptySat 13 May - 1:54

Ashton:

"Hey." I grabbed her chin so that she couldn't look away from me. "I don't want to leave for work if you're unhappy. Let's talk about it. If something bothers's you that I don't know of I want you to tell me. If I have to do something differently, I don't mind. You're worth it, you know that?" I looked her in the eyes and ran my thumb over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next