The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 0:22

Ashton:

I smiled and looked at her then. I put one hand under her chin, holding her face up. “Yeah? I might have to take you up on that,” I said and kissed her briefly before letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44623
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 0:25

Emily:
I giggled and got up to get rid of our breakfast plates. "When do you wanna leave?" I asked, calling from the kitchen. I started rinsing off the dishes and getting some suds going in the used egg pan.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 0:41

Ashton:

“I guess we can leave whenever, but if we wait a while we can work out after we find one and then grab lunch as a reward.” I stretched out on the couch, taking up the full length so that she would have to lay on top of me when she came back.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 0:49

Emily:
I giggled and finished up the few dishes we had made. I set them on the dish rack to dry and made my way back into the living room."I didnt know we would get rewarded for working out," I said. I took in his position on the couch and seeing as he was laying across the full length of it, i straddled his hips and sat on top if him. I grabbed his arms and laid them on the cushion above his head, not so much trying to pin him there as I knew I would be unsuccessful, just holding them there. "If I had known rewards were involved, i would have worked out years ago," i said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 0:56

Ashton:

I grinned up at her, letting her keep my arms pinned. "Mmm, of course there are rewards. We can reward ourselves in whatever way we want. In fact, we could reward ourselves in advance..." I suggested, my eyes straying down from her face.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 1:01

Emily:
"We can?" I smirked, seeing his eyes wandering. I held both his hands in one of mine and then grabbed his chin and tilted it up. "My eyes are up here, baby," I joked. "But I am curious on how one might be rewarded in advance."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyWed 19 Apr - 23:58

Ashton:

“Well, it would be easier to give you a demonstration rather than explain it,” I said with a grin. “Unless, of course, you like hearing what I want to do to you…” I had to resist pulling my arms out of her grasp. It would be easy to do so.

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 0:02

Emily:
I smirked and pretended to think about it. "Well maybe I should hear it...I dont wanna let you go for nothing," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 0:33

Ashton:

“Mmm, if that’s what you want…” My eyes glinted with amusement and anticipation. I gave her implicit details, phrasing so as to elude to what I wanted. I paid special care to compliment her body since I had noticed her moment of self-consciousness earlier with the covers.

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 0:42

Emily:
I hadn't expected that. I had expected him to break his arms free cause i knew it would take him about two seconds. Thats not what I got.

By the time he was finished, i knew i had the same kind of blush i had last night. The kind that went all the way down.

I let my hands fall from his wrists and instead rested them on either side of his neck as I leaned in to hungrily kiss him. There was no way I could pretend to be unaffected by that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 0:57

Ashton:

I kissed her back eagerly. Once freed my hands went to hold her waist but after a moment they began to explore her body in every way I hand hinted at.

((Skip?))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 1:01

Emily:
Some time later, I laid on top of him, the couch not really providing a lot of stretching space. I was still breathing heavy and I pressed a kiss to the center of his chest. "Do we really even need to work out after that?" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 1:15

Ashton:

I chuckled and smoothed my hand over her back. “If nothing else I think we need to shower,” I said, contentment in my voice. I drew patterns on her back, my finger sliding easily with the layer of sweat.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 11:28

Emily:
I giggled and grabbed the throw blanket that was laid over the couch and covered myself so I could get up. "I already showered once today. There better not be anything else thats gonna get my dirty..." I playfully threatened. "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 14:50

Ashton:

I sat up when she got off. "Wait," I said, grabbing a handful of the blanket to make her stay, "why don't we shower together? You know, save time and water and whatever?" I didn't like that she felt the need to cover herself up once we were finished. I wanted her to be comfortable with me no matter what we were doing, not just in the moment. Perhaps we had moved into a physical relationship too quickly...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Apr - 15:13

Emily:
I paused when I felt his hand on the blanket. "Ah yes, its very important to save water," I giggled, grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the bathroom, keeping the blanket wrapped around me. I didn't turn the light on. There was stil enought daylight coming in through the little window above he toilet without having to turn the harsh overhead lights on. Especially if I was gonna stand around naked.

I busied myself with trying to get the water temperature perfect.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2985
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40