The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saved for Macha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Saved for Macha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:14

Emily:

I smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll drive you home later then," I said. I busied myself with looking over her recipe and getting things started. I was distracted though, by the thoughts running through my mind. I was so unsure of what to do and when to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May - 17:08

I worked diligently to finish my drawing so she could have something to hang up. It wasn't the best I had ever done but I was pleased by the time I finished and hopped up to help her soon after.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May - 19:54

Emily:

Once everything was as prepared as I could make it, I walked over to her and gently ran my fingers through her hair. "Whenever you wanna start dinner, let me know," I told her. "I'm just gonna run upstairs and make a quick phone call" I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 21:20

"I can start getting it together while you go.". I offered to her with a bright smile. I didn't go to the counters first but instead went to place all the art supplies into the box again so it could be put back into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:20

Emily:
I smiled. "Wait for me if you're gonna use the stove," I said with a glance of playful warning. I made my way upstars and grabbed my cell phone, pulling out the number and punching them into the phone. I heard it ring and I waited, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:26

"Hello Fisk residence.". A cheerful woman answered after a couple rings. The sound of a washer starting up could be heard over the phone as the woman went about her work.

I giggled a little at the playful glare and chose to heed her warning. Still I tied on my borrowed apron and soon was gathering all the ingredients together and measuring them out into little bowls so we could use them once we started for real.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:30

Emily:

"Uh...Im sorry to bother you. My name is Emily. Is Michael there?" I asked, my voice shaking a little. I paced around my bedroom floor, trying to calm my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:35

"Oh you just missed him dear. My husband mentioned you might be calling. They are at the bar over on third Street. Will likely be there for a good part of the evening as they were going to do some shopping before hand. Poor Michael, didn't have a stitch of clothing to come home in beside his uniform.". The woman chattered away.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:39

Emily:
I frowned, upset that I had missed him. "Oh," I said, sadly. "Well thanks anyway. I'll try calling back tomorrow if that's alright?" I was a little stuck on the fact that he was at a bar and would be all night. Was he just going to drink himself stupid? Was that kind of behavior something that should be around his sister?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:46

"No worries sugar. You could go meet them at the bar too if you'd like.". The woman offered kindly.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:48

Emily:
"Oh, I'm actually working right now," I said. "But maybe when I'm finished..." I trailed off, really just to appease her. Going to the bar would be crazy. Right? "Anyway, thank you do much for your help."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 20:58

"Of course sugar. No need to go rushing off. My husband is the drinker and poor Michael is just along for the ride.". The woman said before giving her goodbyes and letting Emily go.

I had finished measuring out the food and ingredients and was starting to mix what I could together. I even had a lot of water in the stove, waiting to be heated up.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 21:05

Emily:
I hung up the phone after a quick goodbye and gave myself a minute to collect myself. Then I headed back down the stairs and tried to smile. "That stove better not be on missy!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 21:18

"Of course it isn't!". I called back with a laugh. I waited with hands on hips and feet standing on my little stool for her to come in and check.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 21:21

Emily:
I laughed as I walked into the room and turned on the stove top where she had placed the water. "Did you set everything up?" I asked

((We can timeskip to when she drives her home if you want to)
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 21:38

"Of course!". I chirped and turned to begin directing dinner from the instructions. A few hours later I gazed out the window as houses wizzed by. Turning my head I smiled faintly at Emily as she drove me home, my backpack hugged onto my lap along with a Togo container of some of the leftovers so I could have lunch tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 21:43

Emily:
I drove home slowly, glancing at her every once in a while. "Make sure you pack a bag tomorrow if you still want to spend the night." I reminded her as I pulled into her driveway. "And tell your parents I say hi!" I held my arms out for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 21:58

"I will.". I agreed to both before reaching over to hug her tightly. I was a little intimidated and subdued after seeing my parents cars in the driveway but I climbed out and shouldered my backpack and so with food in hand I waved to Emily then made my way up to the large two story house.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:05

Emily:
I opened my window and called out another goodbye to her and I carefully backed out of the driveway. I had decided on the way to her house that I was going to go see if Michael was still at the bar. I didn't want to keep this from her, so speaking to him as soon as possible was a top priority. I pulled my car into the parking lot and got out. I wasn't really dressed for a bar. Just my jeans and a sweatshirt I threw on, but I needed to speak to him. I opened the door and walked inside, glancing around. It was kind of dark and I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked for him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:45

Cole spotted her first and waved her over with a drunk grin. He patted me on the shoulder and promised to grab drinks for both of us before tottering off. I had only had a single beer, the glass not even fully empty before me along with a half eaten sandwich and s plate of fries. I had also changed into dark jeans with a grey polo, both fitting me well.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:57

Emily:
I spotted him when the man he was with at my house. I wasnt sure if he had seen me yet so I took my time walking over to him. I waited until I was close enough and then said, "Hey, do you have a second?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 3:45

"Hm? Oh yeah. Of course. Hi." I looked to her in surprise, gesturing to the empty seat beside me. I gave her an uncertain look, arms folding on the table as I glanced from her to my food before just letting it be and taking another fry.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 11:10

Emily:
I took a deep breath and took a seat, leaning forward to he would be able to hear me in the loud bar. "How long are you planning on staying?" I asked, my voice sounding a little harsher than I meant it. I was going to let him answer, but once I started, I couldn't stop. "Because she misses you. Like a lot." I told him. "And I know she wants to see you. But if I invite you over and then you leave her again, I'll have to track you down and thats inconvenient because I have a very busy schedule..." I looked down at the table while I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 11:40

I gazed down at the table as she spoke. My lips parted slightly to answer her before shutting and curving into a faint smile as she continued. "We wouldn't want to inconvenience you.". I said softly, just over the sounds of the bar. Taking up my best I downed the last quarter of it in one go. "I'm not sure.". I told her honestly after several long moments.

Spinning the glass between my fingers as it rested on the table I sighed. " You've probably never met our parents have you. Or if you have just the time you were hired as babysitter. You don't have to answer that...I know it well enough.". I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "I might have to be deployed again, might have to leave to check out something the military wishes of me, go speak at some hearing or event. I can't promise I will be staying. I simply don't know enough to make that kind of call..."

I grew quiet then asked her softly, leaning over as I gazed at her intently. "Is Alexis happy?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 11:44

Emily:
I was about to speak again, when his question stopped me. I wanted to say that of course she was happy. But I didnt know if I could.
"Uh...sometimes I think she is." I answered honestly. "But I don't know. She doesn't like going home. When she's with me, I try to make her happy" I said, leaning forward again. Somehow it was important that he know I wanted her to be happy.
"But I'm not suggesting you never leave her sight. Just that if you do, you still keep in contact. Write her letters. Call her. Just don't leave her like last time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved for Macha
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next