The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38579
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Left_bar_bleue21/21Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Empty
PostSubject: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:23

Being the only female spy in the league can be tough..but I'm the best. My partner quit on me and right before a big mission. The director paired me up with you, one of the best male agents we have. Seeing as how I have a problem with male authority, this shuld be fun.

Bio:

Name:
Weapon of choice:
Vehicle of choice:
Other:
Looks:

My Bio:

Name: Agent Pheobe Tonkin
Personality: She has a hard shell, but like everyone else has a soft center. She keeps up the tough act when out on missions, or around new people. But around people who know her well she's a nice person. Unless you make her mad in the slightest. Then...watch out.
Weapon of choice: gun and an energy rod:
Gun:
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Makaro11
Energy Rod: (( It dosen't have a scythe on the end though. ))
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) 1310
Vehicle of choice:
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) D89adf10
Other: She has a tattoo on her side,
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Starta11
Looks:

Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Phoebe15
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female
Number of posts : 53347
Adopted Family: : Me? adopted? no. but i swear my brother has to be...he's like...not human. lol
Credits : 77865

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Left_bar_bleue21/21Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:56

Name: Agent Blake Garrison
Personality: fun loving, takes things serious, but also finds the fun in the serious. it's his way of coping...making things funny, or just making fun of things. when he's in the zone he's amazing. He's still great if he's not Zoned but, he tends to leap before he thinks. Though he does things without thinkings it's been the one thing that's kept him alive...no one can guess what's gunna happen next with him.
Weapon of choice: Gun and an energy whip. - whip kinda like a lightsaber- XD lol (no pic)
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Desert10
Vehicle of choice:
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Lotus_11
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Kawasa10
Other: (Idk...ad as we play)
Looks:
Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) 28437013
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 16:02

(( Coolio, nice bike!! ))

Pheobe:
I sighed and looked around at the other people sitting around the table then back at Agent Blake. He was the one agent I didn't want to work with. My last partner had died and the director said he'd give me my new one when he handed out new missions. I looked around a the room and sighed inwardly, I was the only woman in this league and I was proud of it. I looked back at the director as he spoke, then finally started to hand out our missions.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female
Adopted Family: : Me? adopted? no. but i swear my brother has to be...he's like...not human. lol

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 16:05

Blake
i sat back listening wit ha smile on his face and his feet proped up on the table, waiting for his placement
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 16:10

Pheobe:
"Garrison and Tonkin. Congrats your new partners and get the biggest mission we got. Don't screw this up." The director said and pushed our files toward us. I looked t him then over at Blake. "Your kidding me right?" I asked and stood up to protest.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 16:35

Blake
he grinned. "What is it? you afraid of a challenge pheebs?" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySat 21 Jan - 17:40

Pheobe:
My eyes darted to Blake. "Far from it, I'd just rather not work with an oaf like you." I said grabbing my file. I looked up and the director had disapperd, I guess that was his final word...or lack there of...on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 2:19

Blake
I stood and glared at her. "Yeah? why would i want to work with a stick in the mud like you?" he said "And I'm no Oaf." he snaped
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 11:45

Alicia:
I looked at him and rolled my eyes as I took my file and walked out. "Out of all the people in the whole agency, I get stuck with him." I muttered as I read over the file. I headed toward the cafeteria to grab a coffee and figure out what we needed for the mission.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 12:25

Blake
after she left he sighed. he better worked alone...people knew that...they usually just let him do his missions alone, what the hell was so bloody important about this one that he had to get stuck with a partner? he put the mission out of his mind and went down to the workout/training room. after getting in 'gym' clothes he went over to the punching bag. he went at that thing with all he had. was he mad he got her? no, was he down her to 'forget' about her for a while? no. he always has so much pent up anger, but he turns it something stupid or 'funny' but when no ones around theres no one to be funny to. And all the friends he'd seen die...he feels like they were all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 12:37

Alicia:
I sighed as I got my back to my room and tossed the file on my bed. "Really...a mission in Italy." I mutterd to myself as I started to pack a few things. I couldn't concentrait right now. I gave up on packing, grabbed my ipod and changed into my workout clothes and headed to the gym. I need to run, I always did this when I couldn't think straight. I walked into the gym and stopped seeing Blake beating up on a bag. I shrugged it off and walked past him to the treadmills.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 12:41

Blake
he watched her get on the treadmill as he punched and kicked the the 'life' outta the bag. after a while it started to bore him so he went over to the weights
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 12:54

Alicia:
My heart rate started to sped up as I ran. I kept going faster and faster, I figured if I couldn't run away from the misson. I could pretend to. I looked over at Blake as he started to lift weights. He was a pretty good looking guy.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:04

Blake
if he'd just been stronger..he thought, if he could have just ignored the pain...he thought. then his friends would still be here...his partner would be alive..his Girlfriend could have survived. So many negative thoughts where always flooding his mind, he's yet to meet a phsycologist who could make it all 'better', who could help the nightmares everynight...he worked through the pain as he lifted the weights
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:35

Pheobe:
I watched as he lifted then thought back to when he had first come to this agency, he was I don't know..tougher. He seemed to broken some how, but he played thru it well. I kept my eye on him for a few more moments that stopped running and went over to him. "Hey..if you keeping going like that your gonna pop a vessel."
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:39

Blake
he put the wieghts up. "Really? how good of you to actually care." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:42

Pheobe:
"Excuse me, I thought I'd help seeing as how we're going to be partners I don't want another one to be dead." I said and backed up walking away from him to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:45

Blake
"Sorry, it's just you've never really been anywhere around the galaxy of being nice to me." he said. he ran his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:48

Pheobe:
"Because we never talk, thats why." I said looking back at him as I pulled my hair back. "We're partners so, sadly, we have to be nice."
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 13:51

Blake
"Be real partners? with someone that so obviously puts it out there that she can't stand me? tell me how I'm supossed to trust a person like that? How am I going to trust that if i put my life in your hands, that you wouldnt back out at the worst possible moment?" he said
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 14:02

Pheobe:
I looked over at him. "I never said I would trust you...I just said I'd be nice. I don't care if you don't trust me or not. We have to work together. I figure the plane ride will give us enough time to talk." I said and grabbed an energy drink.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 14:05

Blake
he looked at her. "If you dont have trust...teamwork, in this line of work will either get you dead or caught." he said
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 14:07

Pheobe:
I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "What ever...I'm leaving..see on the plane tomorrow." I said walking out of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 14:09

Blake
i watched her leave. nice ass. he thought to himself as he headed to the lockers to get his things
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) EmptySun 22 Jan - 14:19

Timeskip:
I sighed as I pulled my hair back into a pony tail, I looked around waiting for Blake to show up. "He's late.." I muttered looking down at my suitcase and my duffel bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)   Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy ya Later: Saved for Rochelle: ( Yea I know stupid title)
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next