The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saved for Macha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Saved for Macha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 21:51

I giggled and nodded excitedly. "You can help me then! I'm a good cook.". And I was, I had a surprising talent at it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44623
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 21:55

Emily:
I laughed and nodded. "Okay, sounds good to me." I said. "Now, lets forget about dinner for now and do some art." I shook my head with a smirk. "Which is also something that you're much better at than I am"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 22:05

"Aw. You do just fine! At......stuff.". I gave her a guilty look before laughing again and going to get the box of art supplies. Lugging the heavy box to the table I set it down with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 22:21

Emily:

I laughed with her and set down a plastic mat on the table so that she didn't have to worry about making a mess. "Go crazy, kid," I smiled at her.

((Wait, when is the brother being introduced?))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 14:25

((Soon!))

Alexis:

I laughed and settled to work immediately with pencil and paper. I worked on an absent sketch without any real focus as to what I was drawing. The paper slowly filled with shapes, shadows, and objects though none of it was meant to be a cohesive presntation.

Michael:

I stared out the window with hand supporting my chin as the ground got steadily closer. Four years I had been gone, and my first view of home was from a plane window. Amusement at such a thing curved my lip and I turned away to look at all the people in the cabin. What charmed life they live, I thought as my fingers laced together in my lap. The seat beside me was empty, and yet I wished it was filled. But the airline had given me my seat on purpose. A hero of war getting his preferential treatment for the horrors he committed and saw for the sake of freedom and his country. With a soft chuckle I shook my head and returned my gaze out the window even as the planes wheels touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:45

Emily:

After making sure we had all the ingredients for her dish, I sat down at the table with her and grabbed myself a piece of paper. "What are you drawing?" I asked, grabbing for some colored pencils. I wasn't an artist, but I secretly loved sitting with her when she drew. She was always so focused and passionate. The only other thing she did with that kind of love, was cooking. Every time she was here, I tried to make sure we did either one or the other. Today, we would get to do both. I started drawing a simple cartoonish flower.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:49

Alexis

I worked diligently, flashing her a cheerful smile when she sat down. "Just doodles to warm up! Then I wanna see if I can draw a bird.".
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:55

Emily:
I smiled and kept my eyes on my paper. "You know, I bet your parents would really love to see some of this stuff" I said softly, unsure of how she would react to that. "You do such a great job with it."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 23:02

My hand faultered at her words, messing up the piece of fruit I had been working on in a doodle. "They wouldn't...they might just get mad and pick a new babysitter.". My voice was soft and I didn't look at her as I stated sadly at my paper.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 23:09

Emily:

I looked up when I heard her voice and I frowned. I didn't want to bring it up again if it was going to upset her. "Well if you don't want to bring it home, you're welcome to hang up pictures here." I said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 13:03

"Could I?" I asked with such hope. I'd never been able to hang up my art. Not even in my own room. Instead I hid it in my closet, in a box of blankets.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 17:32

Emily:
I smiled and nodded. "Of course!" I said, happy that she looked excited about it. "Wherever you want. On the fridge, the walls, my room..." I listed off. I really didnt mind. She did a beautiful job. It wasn't like I was humoring the messy drawings of a child. She had a gift. And I would be proud to display it in the house. It made me wonder why her parents didn't seem to feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 21:17

I gasped at her and with delight clear on my face, set to work to make a work of art for her. I worked without break for an hour before the sound of a loud vehicle pulling up outside made me pause. The sound petered out like the engine was cut before a car door was slammed shut. I blinked and glanced towards the front door than to Emily.

Michael:

I started at the small house with a sigh. I had been home already and got the address from a maid as to my sister's babysitter. Holding onto my helmet with both hands I turned grey eyes back to the truck where my captain and sergeant watched. They made shooing motions and laughed at each other. With a chuckle I flipped them off then moved to the door, knocking firmly before looking out over the peaceful Street. I kept waiting for an attack. My leaders had to make me not put on my vest, but had been unable to take my helmet from me. I was dressed in my military uniform, the tan camo sticking out compared to the civilian wear a passing jogger was in. When had I last worn something like that? Four years? More?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 21:23

Emily:

I looked right back at Lexi with the confusion plain on my face. "I'm not expecting anyone..." I said, setting my pencil down. We had been working for a while and my hand felt a little stiff. My paper, next to hers was almost embarrassing but I was enjoying myself. I stood up. "You keep going if you want, I'll be right back," I told her, slowly making my way into the next room and to the front door. I pulled it open and for a second, my confusion only grew. A man was standing there is some kind of military uniform. Did I know someone in the military? "Can I help yo-" I stopped short when I looked into his eyes. He looked so familiar, and yet so...different. My jaw opened and no more words came out.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 21:28

Michael:

I turned to the door as it opened, I drew in a breath ready to reply to her. But she never finished and so I let it out slowly as my lips twitched into a smile as her jaw remained open. "Hello Emily. Is Alexis here?". My fingers fidgeted on the helmet, the only signs of nerves from me as I searched her face. My eyes had always been storm grey, though with the right lights they could appear more green or blue. Right now they were towards the latter as I searched her face.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 21:35

Emily:
I held onto the door tightly and tried to get myself under control. "Uh. Yeah, Lexi is here," I said, making no real move to let him inside. The last I had heard, Michael had vanished. People searched for him, but the whole town pretty much had no idea what I had happened to him. Even his own family. I bit my lip and looked back towards the kitchen where I knew Lexi was. I couldn't see her from here but I still kept my voice down. "You have to forgive me for asking, but what exactly are you doing here?" I asked, my body still pretty much blocking the door. I wasn't sure I had any business asking but I knew without her ever saying it, that Lexi missed her brother. A lot. What if he was here to just say hi and then walk out of her life again? Four years ago, there were rumors that something had happened to him. And now he walks in, looking...well looking pretty damn good. Now at all like he was taken from his family against his will. I was almost angry, even though I had no right to be.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 21:50

"I wanted....I was hoping to be able to see the last part of my family who might wish to see me. I have been gone a while I know...and I probably don't deserve to ask...not after just leaving like I did...". I hesitated and looked down at my feet. I had seen her glance, had seen the way she held the door protectively close. Not for her for another. My sister was here and immediately my mind flashed through the says to subdue the woman before me. But I shoved all that aside. "Perhaps it was too much to ask. I hope you have a good day ma'am.". I bowed my head to her and turned on my heel without looking back until I climbed into the back of the Humvee.

Cole:

I glanced at Michael then to the woman in the door. With a grunt I pushed off the hood of the vehicle and took my steps briskly to the door. "I'm sorry for the disturbance ma'am. I am sergeant Cole Frisk. My corporal doesn't have a cell but he will be staying with me. Here is my wife's number. The home phone is where you can reach him.". I offered out one of my wife's personal trainer cards. "If you have any questions feel free to call."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 21:57

Emily:
After seeing the hurt look on his face, I felt a little bad for the way I reacted. I looked at the new man. Sergeant Cole Frisk. I took the card that he offered me with a sigh and tried to explain myself. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make him..." I trailed off again, unsure of what I really wanted to say. "It's just that she's my responsibly when she's here. And I'm not sure she can watch him walk out of her life again." I bit my lip and glanced at the car that he got into. I couldn't see through the tinted window. "I'll talk to Lexi," I promised. It really wasn't even my decision. If she wanted to see him, then I'd call.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 22:03

Cole:

"Ma'am. You don't have to explain yourself. My corpral has been through hell and back. I know some of why he left, and why he didn't write. It's not my place to explain it on your porch. But if you could do me a favor miss. Tell his sister the her brother is a hero. Because he has more than earned that title.". I tipped my hat to her then bid her to have a good evening before I returned to the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 22:07

Emily:
I stayed in front of the door until the man reached the car as well and then I closed it. I bit my lip again and slipped the piece of paper into my pocket as I slowly made my way back to the kitchen. I sat back in my seat and rested my hands on the table. I didn't look at Lexi, just stared at the piece of paper that I had been working on before the knock on the door. "Uh. Do you mind if we stop drawing and just talk for a second?" I asked, softly. I wouldn't feel right keeping this from her for any longer than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 22:25

Alexis:

I stared at my paper as I worked on it. When Emily hadn't either let the person in or gone outside I had assumed it to be a sales person and had returned to working on it. The drawing was of the bird like I'd wanted and the rough sketch was slowly taking shape into the bird. Though the quiet tone she used made me look up. "Yeah. Sure...is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 22:30

Emily:
I quickly nodded. "Oh, yeah, every is fine, I promise." I assured her, looking up and trying to smile. "I just need to ask you about...your brother." I said. I didn't want to tell her that he was at the door, but I did want to know if she wanted to see him again. "Do you know where he is?" I asked softly. I had never asked her about her brother and truly didn't know if had any idea where he had been the last four year. The man at the door had said that he didn't call or write but that doesn't mean he didn't say goodbye to her. But I had a feeling he didn't do that either.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 14:05

Alexis:

I smiled fully back but that smile fell away when she mentioned my brother. MY shoulders slumped and I looked down at the table, one finger starting to trace a pattern in the wood. "No...we were closest...and everyone though I would know where he went but I never did....I only ever knew why he left..." I kept tracing the knot in the table as I sighed. "My parents...they are very controlling...they want us kids to be their ideal things. They want me to be a lawyer and I don't get a choice...especially since Michael left and they wanted him to be the same..." She sighed again. "I want to see him again...I miss him a lot...but I don't want to see him if he's just going to leave me alone again."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 14:37

Emily:
I nodded in understanding. "That makes sense." I said softly. I would tell her everything, I decided. But first, I had to call her brother and make sure he was in this for the long haul. If he disappeared on her again, I would track him down myself and show him a piece of my mind. "Why don't you go back to your art and I'll get started on the preparations for dinner. "Are you coming back tomorrow?" I asked, while I got up. "Or are you spending the night here?" She sometimes just slept over here if she was going to be coming back early the night morning. I didn't mind, and I had an extra set of sheets just for her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 17:18

"Oh. I think I'm staying at home tonight...but tomorrow could I spend the night?" My parents would be home tonight, a rare occurance and would only be staying for the evening before heading off again in the morning. I was used to such things but without Michael around anymore it had grown to be a lonely affair and one I wasn't thrilled to deal with. But it let me spend time with Emily more who I was coming to adore and view as a better parental figure than my own parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved for Macha
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next