The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saved for Macha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44618
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptyFri 22 Apr - 20:43

Okay, so I'm gonna just post this so we can both get started on our bios!! Im excited.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47990
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptyFri 22 Apr - 20:55

(( I will get bios done as soon as I get home!))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptyFri 22 Apr - 20:56

Bio

Name: Emily Clark

Looks: Saved for Macha 0f0c2710

Personality: She likes to be outgoing and try new things, even if they sometimes intimidate her. She has been known to have a bit of a temper and she hates being told no. However, she is kind and comforting. She doesnt like it when someone feels uncomfortable around her and she will do whatever she can to make sure they're not.

History: She lives in her own small house that she inherited from her grandparents. She moved out of her parents house as soon as he turned 18 because she loved the idea of being independent. She's still close with her parents and she visits them often but she cant deny that the relationship is much better since she doesnt have to live under their roof. She babysits the neighborhood children and loves her job an awful lot. She's always been able to connect with children and she hopes to have some of her own one day.

(Im gonna add more, im just in the middle of eating dinner)
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 12:43

Name:  Michael Brooks

Looks:Saved for Macha Men-gray-eyes-faces-male-models-henrique-guelfi-1920x1200-wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_55

Personality:  Michael has always been a person filled with charisma.  Though he has no love for the spotlight he often times finds himself within it and simply makes do.  A genuine care for people and a desire to put them before himself just to make them happier.  Michael tends to be on the quiet side and can often be confused as shy because of it.  But in truth he prefers to think before he speaks rather than be driven by impulse.

History:  Growing up Michael never wanted to be popular but he found himself thrust into that position by his natural charms.  He was always on the shorter sides of things and that never deterred him from happily getting into fights or leading those of his age without a care.  People were drawn to him, liking him for his soft words, ready smile, and willingness to listen no matter who you were.  He quickly made it known that no matter what your station within the schools hierarchy one could talk to him.  And even with the adoration that followed him, including being voted for class president though he never put himself forward to run, no one ever could say they truly knew him.  Whenever people asked about his past, his home life, who his closest friends were, everyone was drawn up short.

Michael kept the walls around himself never letting anyone get that close even the lucky few who won past some of the mystery around him to date him.  He preferred it that way.  Especially because his parents were of the demanding and absent sort.  His entire life outside of school was directed for him.  Chores to do, when to eat, what school and job he'd eventually get, everything down to the last bit his parents could control.  Attempts at breaking off from his families wishes were squashed utterly and harshly.  It wasn't a happy life for him, but no one saw coming his rebellion after he graduated.

On his 18th birthday Michael simply vanished.  Though all members of his family tried to search frantically for him it was to no avail.  It caused a big stir even in the community but nothing could be done.  Michael was 18 and so an adult, his life was his.

Michael is going to return four years later wearing a military uniform, a haggard expression, and the Medal of Honor the highest award one can achieve in the military.  He still has yet to really speak about his work but with his parents focus shifted over to their daughter they have largely ignored him since with their displeasure.

Name: Alexis (Alex or Lexi) Brooks

Looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/17/78/78/69/braid-10.jpg

Personality:  Alexis is a cheerful girl, taking after her brother in charm but she has a problem with simply having too much energy.  A joy of life surrounds this girl even though her parents are absent, brother has disappeared, and her life is so strictly ran.  She has been known to have a fiery temper and her emotions are worn on her sleeve.  Getting her to open up to someone is difficult but not impossible though she will still hold everything inside.  And she is a fierce debater.

History:  Alexis adored her brother and was devastated when he vanished.  A feeling of betrayal at first changed into just longing for having him back.  With Michael gone though, all the attention and focus he had been getting was changed over to the almost neglected girl.  A career in law is what they wished for her and any choice in the matter for her vanished.  The creativity as an artist and the talent she had in the kitchen were quelled and a tight hold was placed upon her life.  She was only permitted to do such things when she wasn't under their watchful eyes.  And she has coaxed many a babysitter into letting her do such things.  Emily was her forth sitter, and after the last sitter she has been scared to let her talents show through, though they have on their own, as she has come to really enjoy the woman's company especially with the loss of her brother over the past four years.  And as her parents don't trust her alone, they still hire a sitter even as she has started to develop into a teen.

(( So the rp will kind of start with the brother showing up out of nowhere! ))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 16:24

((Okay that works for me! Do you want me to start? I can be in the middle of babysitting when he shows up or something? Or you can just start with him appearing and we go from there))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 17:06

Alexis sighed at her notebook then the board as the teacher stepped away. Why was this so difficult? She did just fine in every other subject but Math. Dropping her greyish blue eyes to her work she glared at the offending numbers and symbols that refused to order themselves in a way that made sense to her.

So caught up in her struggle shecmissed the bell and nearly jumped when her friend touched her arm. With a cheer her stuff was shoved into her backpack and off she went. It was a beautiful spring day, the May weather warm on her legs and arms. She was pleased that her choice to wear a thin grey shirt, dark sports bra with matching panties, and Jean shorts. Her feet had ankle socks and blue running shoes. Her hair had been done up in its usual loose braid and it swayed as she stepped onto the bus and dropped onto an empty seat.

The bus trip took twenty minutes before she hopped out with her backpack dangling on one shoulder. With a slow stretch she made her way a couple of blocks to the house of Emily Clark her 'sitter'. A smile lit up her face as she drew near and she practically skipped up the walk go knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 17:21

Emily-

For some reason, I was getting a very slow start on my day. I woke up late and got myself showered and dressed. I put on a simple pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. My hair was pulled up into a messy bun and little fly-away hairs kept tickling my nose. It was one of the warmer days of the year so far, so I made sure to open up the windows and let some fresh air in.

I got started on some of my laundry and did the dishes from the night before. I tried to straighten up a little bit, as I knew Lexi, the young girl that I babysit, would be over after school. I was just getting some towels out of the drier when I heard a cheerful knock at the door.

I unlocked the door and pulled it open with a smile. "Hey Lexi!" I said, opening the door wider for her to come inside. "How was school? Are you hungry? I can make a snack or something." I offered, stepping further inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 17:32

Alexis:

I nodded and gave her a one armed hug on my way past. She had been babysitting me for nearly five months now and so far she was my favorite. Placing my backpack down against a wall out of the way I paused and waited for her, "a snack sounds wonderful! Anything's better than math."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 17:40

Emily:

I smiled and heading into the kitchen, opening up cabinets to see what I had to munch on. "We can work on math later," I smirked. I always hated coming home from school and having someone immediately tell me to do my homework. I needed a small break from working and a snack was always good. "Okay, I have some fruit that we can put peanut butter on. Or, I can cut up some cheese and we can have that with crackers" I said, looking away from the cabinets and at her so that she could choose what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 17:49

"Oh fruit!". I picked without hesitation. The peanut butter was something I would take on the side, mostly I wanted the fruit. Snagging my phone from my backpack I sent off a quick text to my parents that I had arrived then carried it with me to the table. " So what can I do to help you today Emily?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 17:56

Emily:
I grabbed some fruit and a jar of peanut butter and set them down on the table. Then I grabbed a spoon and some napkins. "You can help with dinner later if you want, Cinderella" I laughed. She was always asking if she could help me. I thought it was sweet, but she wasn't there to do my chores. I grabbed a few water bottles out of the fridge and then sat down. I stuck my spoon in the jar and grabbed a glob of peanut butter. I had a weakness for the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 18:15

I took an apple and began to munch at it immediately. I liked to help her because I didn't have to do homework or care about my future. Just simple chores that weren't done by maids or whomever my parents hired. I got to make my own choices by asking to help.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:03

Emily:

I was eating less of the fruit and more of the peanut butter. "So whats going on at school? Any cute boys?" I asked, focusing on the peanut butter covered spoon in front of me. I brushed my hair out of my face for the hundredth time that day and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:06

"Brandon got his hair cut and was showing off. But not really...school was just school. Oh! We had a fire drill during the end of P.E. and got to hang around and play soccer for almost thirty minutes longer.". As I said it I reached down to rub at my knee where a scrape was forming from that very soccer game.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:12

Emily:

I nodded as she spoke to show her that I was listening and got some more peanut butter out of the jar. "I wish I was good at sports. When I was in high school, all the popular kids would take over the soccer field so I didn't really get to play," I told her. I actually remember her brother being pretty good at soccer but I didn't want to mention it. It was a friday and I knew she didnt have school tomorrow so I was trying to think if fun things that would go do today.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:17

I giggled, "I'm sure Michael was there a lot then. But now it's the bleachers that the popular ones go too. I don't get go go there. But I like playing in the fields more!". A brief pang ran through my heart as I spoke my brothers name but I tried not to let it show as I took another huge bite of my Apple.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:22

Emily:

I noticed a small change in her face when she mentioned her brother and I smiled slighty in sympathy. I tried to get her mind off it. "So what do you wanna do tonight? The options are endless...it's friday!" I nudged her slightly to get a smile and got up from my chair. I needed to cool it with the peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:26

I grinned when she nudged me. "Art!". My guilty pleasure, the forbidden thing. To my parents art was only to be a hobby after I had finished all my work and studying. But they never let me do any. And it was what I enjoyed doing most.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:30

Emily:
I smiled and put the peanut butter away. "Art it is," I said, closing the cabinet. "Do we have supplies from last time or should we run to the store?" I asked, trying to remember if we still have anything left.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:48

"We don't have any clay and are low on paint...but we still have markers, paper, and pencils?". I turned it into a question as i got up.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 19:54

Emily:

"Well do you want clay and paint?" I asked, tidying up from the snack we just had. "Because if not then we can go to the store another day." I said. "But, if you're set on making sculptures then I should thrown on some nicer clothes" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 21:04

"Maybe for this weekend?". I called as I started to dig through the box of supplies. Markers, colored paper, crayons, pencils, regular sheet paper, a small plastic container with a little bit of clay left, brushes, but no paint at all.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 21:17

Emily:
I nodded my head and finished cleaning up the stuff from the snacks. "Okay, let me know when you want to go and i'll take you," I said. I opened the fridge and peered inside. "And think about what you want for dinner so I can make sure we have everything" I added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 21:34

"Oh!". I stood and scrambled back to her, pausing once to stop at my backpack. I grabbed a sheet of paper I had printed out, offering the recipie to her. Chicken padtai with a peanut sauce. " I saw this and thought it looked yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha EmptySat 23 Apr - 21:49

Emily:
I took the recipe and looked it over. "Oh, so you wanna be fancy tonight?" I teased. I set it on the counter. "We can do that. You have to help a lot though because you know im not the best cook," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saved for Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved for Macha
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next