The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saved for Macha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44618
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Saved for Macha - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptySun 16 Oct - 18:30

Emily:
I smiled at the two of them and leaned back to play with Lexi's hair. I braided it down her back and then kissed the top of her head. "How are you feeling?" I asked her. Her eye didn't look too swollen but if it was sore, I could give her a pain killer.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47990
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptySun 16 Oct - 18:54

Lexi

"Im tired.". I replied, yawning. Between all the crying, the worrying, and the whole event I was drained. The sugar was helping but for once i didn't want to stay up late.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptySun 16 Oct - 19:05

Emily:
I nodded. "Well how about an early nigh then?" I asked. "Why don't you go up to bed?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptySun 16 Oct - 21:10

"Can I sleep with you? I don't want to be alone...". I begged, pulling puppy dog eyes and everything. Michael raised his head off our legs to turn and look up at us with a faint smile.

His smile grew as he saw the look I was giving her, "How can you say no to those eyes hm?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptySun 16 Oct - 21:13

Emily:
I smirked and shook my head. "I cant say no. And she knows I can't say no," I teased, poking her gently in the side. "Of course you can you silly girl," I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 14:17

Michael:

Chuckling I mouthed the word 'sucker' at Emily. Leaning my head back onto their legs again I focused on the movie. I'd missed out on several of the newer Disney movies and the red headed archer and her bear of a mom were arguing over something on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 14:46

Emily:
Somewhere in the middle of one of the movies, my hand made its way into Michaels hair. I always hand my fingers in Lexi's hair and now I guess it was a habit. It had been shaved for the military but it was starting to grow in a little on the top. I lightly ran my fingers through it, tracing over his head.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 14:54

Michael:

I made a sound of appreciation, closing my eyes to just enjoy the touch. Lexi and I were similar in our enjoyment of having people we cared about play with our hair, scratch our backs, and tracing patterns on our skin. Cracking open an eye I turned my head to look backwards, noting Lexi had heavy eyes and was beginning to doze off and that it was Emily who had been playing with my hair.

Throwing her a brief lazy smile I closed my eyes again, "You've found our weakness I see." I kept my voice soft, not wishing to disturb either the atmosphere nor her touch. "Lexi and I love this."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 14:59

Emily:
I looked down at the sound of his voice and smiled. "Good thing that you like it because I can't help it," I said. "Lexi usually sleeps when I do it, so it's sort of a habit now," I said, softly, noticing that Lexi was starting to nod off. I wanted her to sleep, so I didn't want to disturb her. "My grandma used to do this and it would put me to sleep in less than five minutes," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 15:19

"I used to do it to Lexi when she was little. And she liked playing with my hair. So we both got so used to it." Sighing happily my smile returned. "I don't nod off from it. Not usually. Tell me about your grandma though, you don't mention family often."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 15:23

Emily:
"Well this is her house. She left if for me when she died. Thats why we were cleaning out her old stuff the other day." I shrugged. "There's not a whole lot to say about my family. Im not really close to my parents. My grandma would babysit most days," I said. I trailed my fingers down his neck and over his shoulders. "I used to stay in Lexi's room," I said, leaning my head back.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 15:38

"Really? I never would have figured that. Still this place is nice. I can see how much love has gone into it." I relaxed under her ministrations, shifting up to give her better access. "Lexi's room hm? It's almost as if everything is repeating itself. You stayed in her room while being babysat. Now lexi is there when you babysit her."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 15:41

Emily:
"Well, hopefully I dont have to give her my house in a few years," I jokes. "Although I love it when she stays here. Its kind of too big for one person. And it should be lived in," I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 15:56

Chuckling I turned his head to look at her. "She does tend to light up the room when she's in it. But so do you. The two of you are good for each other. Im glad that you have been her babysitter."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 16:05

Emily:
I smiled back. "Im glad i've been her babysitter too," I said, softly. I glanced over at her and my face softened. "She's sleeping." I said in a whisper. I sat up a little straighter and leaned closer. "So who was that on the phone?" I asked. "Was it about her?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 16:21

"Yes. It was CPS. They will be here in a while to come pick her up. We will have to give a statement, and then its up to the courts. We have a good case to get her away from our parents. But she won't be able to stay here tonight...not until this is all worked out.". I sighed and raised a hand to squeeze her knee. "Ultimately it will be up to Alexis. If she explains what happens, if she says wants to live with you. "
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 16:29

Emily:
"They're gonna take her tonight?" I asked, shocked. My face crumpled and I put my head in my hands. "I told her she could sleep with me tonight," I mumbled, miserable.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 21:09

Shifting to my knees I leaned over her, drawing her into a hug. "The sooner this is done the better...I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 21:23

Emily:
I pressed my face into his neck and hugged him back, surprised he even initiated it. When I hugged him before, he seemed so stiff and uncomfortable. "I know," I mumbled, sadly. "But how are we supposed to tell her that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 21:48

"She is a smart girl. It will be scary, we have to help her anyway we can. She'll be home soon. And home is right here dozing off on the couch." I smoothed a hand over her back. I wasn't much of a hugger. I was never sure what to do anymore in a hug and so was always slow to react and respond. Having someone I found attractive like her do it left me all the more awkward. But seeing her like this, watching her face crumple at how scared my sister was going to be, I knew she needed it. "It will be okay. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 EmptyMon 17 Oct - 21:58

Emily:
I sniffled sadly, but knew it needed to be done. I pulled away just enough to look at him and frowned. "Well what do we do? Can we see her tomorrow?" I asked. "At least talk to her....she doesn't have a cell phone or anything," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved for Macha
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17