The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting for my Love: SAVED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38579
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Fighting for my Love: SAVED Left_bar_bleue21/21Fighting for my Love: SAVED Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Fighting for my Love: SAVED Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:03

I never thought I'd see the day I'd fight the man I love

My name is Anquita Barnes. I'm 18 years old and have been enlisted in the Arena. The Arena is a place where people join a squad/team and fight to the death to become the leaders. Once you are a leader, you hold the title until some beats you.

Bio format:

Name:
Nickname:
Age (18-20)
Personality:
Who put you in the Arena:
Looks:

Name: Anquita Barnes
Nickname: Anny or Quita
Personality: Though she comes off as tough at first, she is actually a really nice girl. She's funny and creative. She's trustworthy, loyal to a fault, and she'd rather die than hurt one of her friends. But, like everyone, she's got is faults. she's a bit of a grumpy person. She's known to be very weird, around new people. Not because she sometimes talks to herself, but because she's so quiet. She hardly ever speaks out loud. She seems to always be thinking about something else. She's obviously a good listener, and doesn't pick sides. She's rather motherly, and can't turn down someone who needs help. She's a hopeless romantic, and believes in fairytales--which has often led her to be hurt. She throws herself into everything she does, and never regrets it.
Who put you in the Arena: She signed up herself.
Looks: Fighting for my Love: SAVED Seg_210
(she has an odd eye color.)
Fighting for my Love: SAVED Img_1112

Last edited by Miss.Tonkin on Sun 10 Jun - 22:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female
Number of posts : 53347
Adopted Family: : Me? adopted? no. but i swear my brother has to be...he's like...not human. lol
Credits : 77865

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Fighting for my Love: SAVED Left_bar_bleue21/21Fighting for my Love: SAVED Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:22

Name: Blake Garrison
Nickname:
Age (18-20): 19
Personality: same as usuall..
Who put you in the Arena: his dad
Looks:
Fighting for my Love: SAVED Images22
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:25

(( coolio, you wanna start? or should I? ))
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female
Adopted Family: : Me? adopted? no. but i swear my brother has to be...he's like...not human. lol

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:30

(uh..you. lol)
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:31

( lol..okay.)
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:33

Anquita:
I sighed and folded my arms over my chest as I walked thru one of the many tunnels under the Arena. There was nothing to really do around here when you weren't fighting. I did sometimes occupy my time with drawing, but I had run out of paper, so that idea was a bust. Now I just figured I'd walk around till I found something to do.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:38

Blake
he went on a walk to blow off some steam. some of the guys had made him rather angery so he just took off
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:43

I stopped when I came around a corner and saw another guy walking toward me. I had seen him once before, but I hadn't fought him yet.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 1:45

Blake
he looked up, and saw a girl. he'd watched her fight...the thought of facing her kinda seemed suicidal. he smiled at bit at her. "hello." he said
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 2:30

"Hi." I said looking at him as I walked toward him. I stopped just a few feet from him, "I'm Anquita."
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 2:39

Blake
he smiled. "A name just as unique as it's owner." he said. "I'm Blake."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 2:54

I looked at him with a raised brow. "I'm not all that unique. There are plenty of other tall blondes walking around here."
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 3:02

Blake
"None that fight like you." he said. "And none that look like you." he sighed. "Is it so hard to think that some stupid guy would give you a complement?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 3:22

"Having the life I grew up with. Kinda yea. I didn't really hve the easy life with this eye color." I said leaning back agaisnt the wall
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 3:26

Blake
"Well I like it." he said. "How the colors kind of slightly fade into the next."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 3:30

I looked at him and smiled a bit. "Thank you.." I said softly. "So, I don't ever think I've seen you fought. When is your next match?"

((Night. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 3:37

Blake
"roughly 2 hours." he said. "I'd be honored if you'd watch. who know's might just be the luck we need." he smiled.

(Night)
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 10:13

"I'll be there." I said looking at him with a smile. "Mind if I keep you company till then?"
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 16:02

Blake
he smiled. "I wouldn't mind at all." he said
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 17:02

I looked at him and smiled a bit before stepping forward and leaning agaisnt the wall infront of him. "So tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 17:08

Blake
he smiled. "What would you like to know?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 17:14

"Where you from?" I asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 17:24

Blake
"A small little town, in the middle of nowhere." he smiled. "Not to far from the sea" he said "It's maybe 4 days from here." he said
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 18:20

I smirked and let out a sigh. "Ahh I miss the sea. I always loved swimming, building castles and collecting shells."
Back to top Go down
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED EmptySat 16 Jun - 18:28

Blake
he smiled. "yeah." he said. "What about you? where you from?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for my Love: SAVED   Fighting for my Love: SAVED Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting for my Love: SAVED
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next