The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saved for Macha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Saved for Macha - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 3:56

Emily:
"That matters too though," I said, softly. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Sorry, I dont mean to act like...I dont know," I sighed. "I guess im just glad you're here...you know, for your sister." I finished.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Saved for Macha - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Saved for Macha - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 21:38

I nodded slowly, "all of it matters. Either way...we will have to sit down for a bit if you want to hear more of what happened. And you will have to wait for a different night. Want to lock up behind me and go tuck Lexi in? After I recommend heading to bed yourself.". A gentle smile crossed my lips for a moment while I motioned towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 22:33

Emily:
I nodded and shuffled to the front door to open it for him. "Okay...get home safely please. You're gonna call your friend now right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 23:38

"Yeah.". I pulled out my phone and gave it a wiggle. "Oh. I should probably give you my number."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 23:46

Emily:
"Oh sure, let me grab my phone," I said reaching over to the counter to grab it. I handed it to him. "Here, put your number in," I said, holding it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 0:03

Holding both phones I slowly started to put in all my information into her phone. "Shoot me a message or something later."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 0:05

Emily:
I smiled and nodded. "I will. In fact, here, let me text you right now so you have my number and this way you can let me know when you get home," I said, taking the phone when he was finished and typing out a quick "hey" message. "I dont like to worry," I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 0:12

I glanced at my phone as it buzzed before smiling. "I will do that. Get some rest now alright? Thank you for tonight Emily...it was fun."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 0:15

Emily:
I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she had a lot of fun too. Let me know if you wanna come back tomorrow or anything. We dont have plans," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 0:57

"Maybe for breakfast or lunch. I have a few appointments in the afternoon.". I admitted while stepping off her porch. "Hopefully I will see you then? I will let you know."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 3:19

Emily:
"Yeah, anything is fine with me. Come over whenever," I told him. I stayed just inside the door. "Dont forget to let me know when you get home, please," I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 13:05

"Of course," I promised her with a nod and another brief smile. Giving her a wave with one hand I dialed Cole with the other and pressed the phone to my ear. Starting down her drive way I told Cole I was ready to go and that I'd be going for a brief walk. After getting a confirmation that he was on his way I hung up and slipped my hands into my pockets. Now that I was alone it left my mind open to wander, and dwell on the past.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Aug - 23:48

Emily:
I closed the door behind him and locked up before letting out a huge yawn. I had been tired all day so I walked upstairs and peeked into Lexi's room to see if she was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 21:38

Lexi:

I was still awake, nibbling on a gummi worm while the rest sat in a cup on the dresser. I was bent over a clipboard and paper working on something furiously while sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 21:43

Emily:
I smiled softly and pushed the door a little further open while gently knocking. "Looks like someone has to brush her teeth again," I said. "And why are you sitting on the floor?" I asked, sitting myself down at the foot of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 21:48

"I didn't want to eat in bed.". I looked up at her and smiled before pointing at the cup. "They are all in there. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 21:51

Emily:
I laughed and shook me head. "Okay. Next time, lets keep it out of your room altogether," I said with a smile. "Why dont you come up here and ill tuck you in. What are you working on down there anyway?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:02

"I wanted to draw us. You, me, and my brother.". I showed her the half finished work while climbing up onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:04

Emily:
I looked down at the picture and of course, it was lovely, even half finished. "This looks great Lex," I told her softly. I set it down on the table next to her bed and pulled the covers up over her. "Did you have fun today?" I asked, brushing the hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:09

A sleepy grin crossed her face as she settled down under the covers. "I had lots of fun. I missed him a lot too. I just wish he didn't seem so different...."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:20

Emily:
"Well he's been gone a really long time. But im sure the more you spend time with him, the more the old him will start to come out. And maybe you'll even like some parts of the new him." I said. "Now, get some sleep. I can help you make some pancakes in the morning." I told her, placing a small kiss on her forehead and then standing up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:31

"'kay....did you miss him or like seeing him?". The question was asked softly, her eyes already heavy and drifting closed before she made it more than a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:34

Emily:
I smiled. "Sure, I liked seeing him, sweetie," I said. "He made you smile," I said by the doorway. I flicked her light off so she could drift off and then walked out, heading to my own room.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:41

Michael:.

Once Cole picked me up I told him about the day before just gazing out the window till we got to his place. Inside I said goodnighg to him and his wife before heading down the hall to my room. Sitting heavily on the bed i stared at the floor then stood with s groan to go back down the hall and shower. After the shower I grabbed up my phone and sent Emily a message. 'Home with Cole now. How was Lexi?'
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:46

Emily:
My phone buzzed right as I was climbing into my own bed.
'she went right to bed, despite the copious amounts of sugar you fed her. She said she had a lot of fun today." I replied back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved for Macha   Saved for Macha - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved for Macha
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next