The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 29 Jan - 20:05

Krissy:

I glared at him then dropped down next to Jake. "Get out, both of you. You don't need to linger around until he is awake." I hissed.

Seth:

I smiled happily rubbing her back gently and rhythmically. I kissed the top of her head and asked, "How are you doing? I didn't mean to be gone so long, I thought I would be able to help you get you're memories back but... Well have Lexi and Krissy been helping you?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 29 Jan - 20:06

i take Jakes knife intot he kitchen
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 29 Jan - 20:11

"Lexi...my twin...shes dead..." i said burying my face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 29 Jan - 20:25

Krissy:

I watched Kyle follow Will into the kitchen, then sighed and laid my head on the couch cushion next to Jake. "Please tell me you didn't do it Jake, please a valid alibi, I don't know how else to save you." I whispered to him even though he was passed out. My eyes got watery again.

Kyle:

"I'm torn between wishing you had killed him, and being grateful that you brought him back so I could help." I said as I leaned against the kitchen wall looking at the floor.

Seth:

"Oh no. Oh Ebony I'm so sorry." I said squeezing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 29 Jan - 20:37

I almost did. But i have something of a conscience. IF he doesnt have a good alibi.... oh thats going to fun"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 29 Jan - 22:42

Kyle:

"Krissy is going to believe him, whatever he says. She is going to be difficult." I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 6:35

i said that I would give him a chance, not Kris, and i assume that you would believe what James would say about this just as much as i would"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 15:52

Kyle:

"Of course.  I trust James.  And regardless if it's the same car or not, Jake isn't going to leave here alive." I said coldly. 
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 15:59

I nod "agreed"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38970
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 19:37

Jake's eyes opened blearily, landing on Krissy. "Krissy?" he mumbled, groaning and holding his head. "What the hell happened?"

"We need you to kill this man," he ordered, showing Rose a picture of a man with sandy blonde hair and green eyes, smiling and laughing at something the girl with the red hair had said to him. Rose couldn't see her face and didn't recognize the picture of Kyle and herself. All the remembered was the life that they had given her and told her to remember. Vague flashes of....a feeling, an emotion made it's way into Rose's mind where she wasn't supposed to feel emotion. She couldn't place it and couldn't understand why she felt a twinge of...nausea at the idea of killing that man and the rest of the "Perfect Assassins" as they were called (What a dumb name, Rose thought).

She would go out and meet that man and find out why she felt that way. She couldn't just killl him.

One look at her superior said otherwise.

"You will kill him and if you fail or attempt to talk to him or let Lexi talk to him, you will be killed and as will he," He growled, turning his spinning chair around the face the fireplace that had been behind him, making himself nothing but a silhouette.

Rose couldn't help but frown as she left the room. Lexi? She was long gone, dead, even in her own mind. Why should she bother trying to be someone that she simply wasn't anymore, someone with memories she couldn't recall?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 21:35

Krissy:

"Jake!" I said in a whisper sitting up.  "Are you okay?  Be quiet, I don't what Will and Kyle to hear us, I need to ask you some things.." I said tucking my hair behind my ears wiping any trace of tears from my cheeks. 
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 5:52

Jake nodded slowly and went to whispering. "Ask away then..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 14:19

Krissy:

I chewed on my lip then said slowly, "I assume Will told you what happened..  Jake, can you tell me where you were when she, when it happened?" 
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 17:08

"When what happe-" Jake stopped, thinking and his mouth fell open. "She's really...?" He was acting, of course, but he was a good actor. He knew exactly what happened to his little sister, the same sister he had sworn to protect but couldn't. Real tears fell onto his cheeks and onto the floor. "I can't believe she's...." Yes, she really wasn't dead and he knew that but she may as well have been. She wouldn't remember him anyway.

Rose left the building, hopping into her little Subaru Legacy with dark blue paint and tinted windows. She had a fake license, ID, regristration, and everything else she needed to prove that she was "Rose Green", an intern studying journalism with a magazine company. It gave her a good reason to be "supicious" since she was a 'reporter' always trying to find things out.

The car started with a low rumble, in perfect condition and almost silent and in the darkness without lights on, no one would be able to see it.

She made her way back toward the cottage, the very place that Lexi had been 'killed'.

She never noticed the black motorcycle following her toward her destination.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 17:23

Krissy:

Fresh tears sprang in my eyes as I watched him.  "I'm so sorry Jake," I touched his hand.  "But you have to tell me where you were.  Will and Kyle think you did it, and unless we can prove you were some where else..  I don't know what I can do to save you.."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 17:48

"I don't even know when it happened. Will ran into my car and forced me off the road, demanding to know if I did it but... I didn't," Jake replied. My employer did. I was just the weapon, he thought.

Rose pulled up to the cottage, not surprised to see more than one vehicle. Naturally, a guy that good looking would have friends. She parked silently and got out the car, ready to do some recon.

The bike that had been following her parked down the road and the rider slowly followed her.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1527
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySat 4 Feb - 22:24

"Sure. I just need to get ready..." Lexi said, attempting to run a hand through her tangled hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40