The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:07

((D= you guys are going to leave ebony freezingvat the front door?))

Ebony

I shivered more and knocked n the door again hugging myself. I really wshed that i had a sweatshirt or something wormer than a skirt..
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:08

didmt know she was knockign at our door)
i hear a knock and i frown "hold on" i stand up grabbing a knife and hiding it in my sleeve just in case. I open the door and my eyes widen "Eb?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:14

Lexi jumped to her feet. "Ebony?!" she asked, running to the door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:17

My eyes widened ad i looked at them shyly as i stood there shivering. My teeth chattered in the cold as i continued to hug myself to try and warm up. I offered out a note to them as i stood in place. It was a note from both seth and the doc explaining what had happened to me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:21

"Get in here" i roll my eyes gettinog her inside
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:23

Lexi grabbed Ebony by the shoulder and hugged her. "I don't know if you know this, but I was right. You're my sister," Lexi smiled softly. "Nice to meet ya, sis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:26

I bit my lip and just stood there uncertainly. I was enjoying her warmth but i asked softly. "Are you krissy?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:28

I get some warmer clothes and set them next to Eb "when your ready you can get changed, bathroom is over there"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:32

"Uh...No, I'm Lexi. Don't tell me you lost..." Lexi looked at the note. "****. You did."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:33

what?" i frown and look over lexis shoulder at the note "damn"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:35

I blushed and looked down at the floor. I shifted my feet absently looking at the clothes. They looked ike a guys clothes so i dubted they would fit me.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:37

"Well, I'm Lexi Waldrep, I discovered you were my sister after commenting on how much you look like my mother. And we have an older brother named Jake who's not here. Kyle's over there, worrying over Krissy and she's out with Michael." Then Lexi pointed to James and Will. "And that's James and that's Will."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 19:38

"Whats up?" James asked walkign over. "This one of the girls you mentioned before?" i ask Lexi
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:23

Krissy:

I kissed his collar bone lightly then rested my head on his shoulder, my hand absently curling softly in his hair.

Kyle:

I took the note from Lexi and read it. "Where's Seth then? This doesn't say what happened with him, just says he'll be back." I said frowning at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:34

I smiled softly and rubbed her back slowly before I gently rolled her onto her stomach and began to massage her shoulders and upper back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:50

Krissy:

I let out a breath and went completely limp, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:58

I smiled and continued to massage her back. I moved slowly down her spine to the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 2:02

Krissy:

A shiver rippled down my spine and I let out another content breath, folding my arms up under my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 2:05

I massaged a bit hardervhitting the edge of her back as i massaged back up to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 14:39

((Ebony))

Lexi nodded to James. "Yup. Sure is. Come here, sis," she pulled Ebony to the couch and sat her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 14:49

I sat down and looked aroundcat everyone as i shiftedcin my seat. I wished i could get out of the skirt and nto warmer clothes but as helpful as the guy had been i would have prefered clothes that fit.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 19:00

"I might have some jeans that'll fit you. And a warm jacket," Lexi said thoughtfully as she left the room and came back with some of her clothes for Ebony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 19:02

Ebony:

I looked up at her in appreciation and hugged the clothes to my chest. "Where can I change?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 19:20

"In my room. Here. I'll show you," Lexi helped Ebony up and led her to Lexi's bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 19:23

I went into the bedroom, and Lexi shut it quietly behind her. I gave her a small shy smile as I started to change. "Thank you for the clothes..." I said softly. I knew that while I was changing it would be possible to see all of the faint white scars that I had on my body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next