The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySat 28 Jan - 1:51

Krissy:

It took me a while but I finally calmed down and then went to the bathroom to wash my face. The door bell rang. My stomach twisted and I snatched my knife up and went to get the door, if it was some one coming here to disrupt up I would happily kill them. I almost wanted whoever it was to cause trouble. I swung the door opened then rocked back on my heels in surprise. "Seth?!"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySat 28 Jan - 8:54

since it was obvious we did a small time skip, in order to bring myself back in, should i have killed jake and come back tot the group or come tot he group with him for questioning, etc)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySat 28 Jan - 9:28

((Um...You could bring him back to the group for questioning. He's just gonna keep playing dumb though.))

Melody made a face as Krissy left, shaking her head. She grabbed a backpack and stuffed it with a flashlight, batteries, food, ammo, a pistol, and some duct tape (just in case), before leaving out the back door so no one else would know she left. She didn't want to hurt anyone else. Obviously, they couldn't handle it.

Lexi ran for what felt like hours and was forced to work out and stretch for weeks, everyday...training and training and training. They wanted her to return to her assassin training, that awful training that almost got her killed. She ate only healthy things until her body was toned and muscular. She was so in the zone with the work out and what they kept telling "Rose Green" that she was slowly starting to forget herself and really believe that she was just Rose Green, an assassin who was training for an important mission.

It didn't take long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySat 28 Jan - 9:29

Will
i dragged Jake int hrough the front door by his hair. "Where do youg uys want the traitor." i saked
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySat 28 Jan - 21:59

Krissy:

I finished stitching Seth's cheek when I heard Will's voice from the other room. "Will?" I asked leaving the kitchen. "What are you doing?! Let him go Will!" I said when I saw Jake.

Seth:

I followed Krissy though all I really wanted to do was see Ebony, Krissy said she would get her once she took care of my wounds, but she was distracted now.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 10:02

"We was the one who killed her, I followed James' directions tot he dot and this is what i found." i say scowling. "I had to patch up his feet because i shot him twice. Where should i put him."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 17:50

Krissy:

"Let him go!  Will, damnit.  God, he's her brother, he didn't kill her!" I yelled at him going over and pushing him away from Jake.  "Jake?  Are you okay?" I asked softly.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:04

Ebony

I was staring at the ceiling in my room, music blaring from the speakers i had set up. I was on my bed wearing a pair of shorts with a red top. I had turned up the music to drown oit the yelling. I really hadnt left my room since thevfuneral, i had barely eaten or slept since it as well. I knew krissy had been able to get kyle to eat but she had yet to really get me to do anything. I hadnt seen seth in a long time, and he had never called like he had promised so i had no choice but to assume he was dead. And now so was lexi. I had no ties to anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:21

Seth:

I crept away from the scene in the living room and made my way up the stairs in search of Ebony.  I saw Kyle in the hallway and smiled softly.  "Hey kid, you look like hell." he said bluntly.  I touched the sutures on my cheek and winced a little.  I could have said the same to him, he was pale and rather scraggly, but I just asked where Ebony was instead.  He pointed me to a door and I went and knocked on it hearing music blaring from the other side.  
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:23

I looked at Krissy, glaring slightly. "How do you know? i wouldnt have put it passed him. besides i found this", I take out a knife and set it ont he table "in his car, its bloody." i say and looked at her. "He did it and im not giving in to any bullshit story he makes up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:28

I closed my eyes and ignored the knock. I wasnt hungry...and it wasnt close to any meal times so what did krissy want? I never ate anyway...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:46

((Im going to godmod Jake til Lexi gets on)) 

Krissy:

I helped Jake to the couch, he looked sick and out of it.  Then I whirled on Will.  "So?  He's an assassin!  What would we find if we went through your car, Will?" I demanded coolly crossing my arms and standing in front of Jake. 

Seth:

I knocked again frowning and hesitant. I didn't know how she would respond to seeing me, I wanted her to be happy and relieved but some thing made me think maybe she would be angry, or she might not care either way, or she may have forgotten me like she forgot the others...  I took a deep breath and said, "Ebony?  May I come in?" 
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:48

"My weapons after beating the hell out of him. I dont beleive a damn word he says. Of course none of you give a shit about what I think about something, Wheres james he can verify the car he TOLD me to follow." i say glaring
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:56

(("My weapons after beating the hell out of him"  hahaha that's a great response XD))

Krissy:

My shoulders dropped slightly.  "I don't  know where he or any one else is, probably snuck off." I said, sadness tingeing my tone as I forgot for a moment to be mad at Will.  
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:58

I get my phone and call james. After a few moments i hung up. "He will be right here,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:58

Ebony

I sat up at the voice and i turned down the volume. I wasnt sure if it was a trick of the music or my mind...but i had to findcout..."seth?" I called out uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:05

Seth:

My heart quickened just hearing her speak my name, maybe she wouldn't be mad..  "Yes?  Can I come in?" 

Krissy:  

I sighed and looked at my feet.  "Lovely."  I said tiredly.  "You brought him back?" Kyle spoke from the stair way, his voice was dark and deadly.  I turned around. "Kyle, please, don't." I said clenching my fists. 
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:05

I did." i say looking at him. "you thinking what im thinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:16

Ebony

I climbed off my bed and rushed to the door. I opened it and upon seeing seth i tackled him in a hug. "Seth!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:21

Krissy:

"Kill him? Yeah, he deserves nothing more." Kyle said. "No! Please, you two, please don't do this." I begged looking between the two of them.

Seth:

I stumbled back a little but then hugged her close grinning happily. "I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:24

i look at her. "Im giving him ONE last chance after he wakes up." I say. "But his chances will be severly hurt when James comes here and verifies its him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:31

Ebony

I kissed his cheek and nugged him tighter. It was really him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:34

Krissy:

I let out a soft breath. "Thank you. It could have been a set up though, think, wouldn't this be the sort of thing they would do? Kill her and pin it on her brother to turn us on each other?" I suggested then glanced at Kyle leaning against the wall, eyes cold even as he looked back at me. I cringed slightly and looked back to Will hopeful. More than believing that Jake was innocent, I wanted him to be, the other option was just too unbearable.

Seth:

I blushed faintly and held her close to me, nuzzling her hair lightly. "I missed you." I admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:36

"You better hope your right, or he's in for the worst pain hes ever felt in his life." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:47

Ebony

I feltclike crying. I felt so much happier now than i had in a long time. I nuzzled his chest, never wanting to let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next