The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 1:30

Krissy:

I pressed my face into Michael’s shoulder and my fists closed in his shirt. I was shaking slightly. “You have no right to tell me what to do. You’re not even her guardian, you have no claim to her.” Kris said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 1:36

Michael:

"Aalan. I bear you no ill will. But I know you will do your duty. Take him out of here or I will have the blood of two more men on my hands." My voice was quiet and I held Krissy closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 2:10

Krissy:

I peeked to see Aalen taking my glaring uncle from the room and Kyle went with them looking very dark and cold. “I don’t want to be here, please, get me out of this place.” I begged in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 2:39

I nodded mutely, "I will do my best Krissy." I whispered softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 6:01

Krissy:

I swallowed a lump in my throat then broke into uncontrollable sobs. My belly throbbed in pain as I gasped and choked on tears. “I don’t want to do this anymore.” I sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 13:48

Michael:

"Shh, shhh, shhh." I whispered in her ear, leading her over to the bed then pulling her onto my lap as I sat down. "It's okay, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 20:53

Krissy:

I clung to him. “Michael, I really don’t want to spend the night here, I don’t want to be here at all.” I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 8 Jan - 20:59

Michael:

"For now my love, just focus on me okay? Think of nothing else but me. I am all that there is in your world, everything else is unimportant." I whispered in her ear, drawing her closer to me while rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyThu 9 Jan - 0:16

Krissy:

I buried my face in his shoulder and gave a soft moan. My belly ached, my head was fuzzy, and I hated being in this place more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyThu 9 Jan - 3:50

"Once Kyle comes back we will see about getting you out of here okay? I will never be leaving here though, you will always be within touching distance of me so long as you have to be here." I whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyThu 9 Jan - 18:38

Krissy:

I sniffled. “We’ve lost our chance at a normal life, haven’t we…” I mumbled into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyThu 9 Jan - 20:27

"I will give us a normal life, even if I have to build us a house with my bare hands." I told her as I rocked her gently from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyThu 9 Jan - 22:58

Krissy:

I peeked up at his face. “We can’t have a normal life.” I whispered. “You and I… We can’t just stop this life… I thought we could manage if we had a… But now…”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyThu 9 Jan - 23:19

Michael:

I frowned then smiled softly at her. "I can get Jack to come over. Its kind of the same thing as having a kid." I was joking, and I leaned down to kiss her lightly. "So long as I have you by my side, I don't care what happens. I'm quitting being an assassin. I wont take a job for money again. My life is going to be devoted to spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyFri 10 Jan - 2:56

Krissy:

I smiled softly at that and reached up to stroke his cheek gently,I noted that he hadn’t shaved, but I didn’t care. “That sounds heavenly.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyFri 10 Jan - 12:14

"...your heaven scares me if having Jack for a child is a good thing." I said, giving her a strange look though my eyes danced teasingly even as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyFri 10 Jan - 16:03

Krissy:

My smile grew in amusement. “That’s not the part I was referring to, silly.” I lightly thumped his neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyFri 10 Jan - 16:36

"What part then hm?" I asked, giving a soft chuckle. I rubbed her back, before sliding a hand into the back of her hospital gown to scratch at her bare back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyFri 10 Jan - 18:15

Krissy:

“Spending your time with me, instead of taking a job that will take you away from me and put you in danger.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyFri 10 Jan - 18:23

"Ah, well of course. My life is yours now, and so I will always be looking to spend time with you. And when you get too restless, we can just spar and wrestle and burn through energy that way." I didn't mention that we could always end sparring with sex, but I was sure she would be able to fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptySat 11 Jan - 1:37

Krissy:

I grinned at him, thinking of other ways we could burn energy together. “I don’t think I could get bored with you.” I said softly Just as the door opened and Kyle came in. “They’ve left.” He told us.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptySat 11 Jan - 12:14

Michael:

"Good." I told Kyle, still holding Krissy and rocking her gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptySun 12 Jan - 2:13

((Going to fast forward to her getting discharged.))

Krissy:

I was dressed in normal clothing now, my traditional long sleeved t-shirt and pants with boots. I got tired if I stood on my own too much so I was usually attached to Michael or Kyle for support. They had talked the doctor into letting me go, she was in my room clearly very unhappy about it. “You need to be careful of what you eat for at least the first few weeks. Only mild things for a while. And no intense physical activities. No exercising, No sex, try not to walk too far, or climb stairs. Give your body time to heal.” She was saying, to which I was mostly frowning and staring I my bag of things. I knew my knives were in there, I had been intensely annoyed when Kyle refused to give them to me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptySun 12 Jan - 22:16

Michael:

I rubbed my hands together, waiting for the coffee machine to fill my cup up again. I had caught some sleep with her while waiting for the discharge to happen. I had fallen asleep on her bed with my arms around her. I didn't know if she slept too, but I had woken up just as I had fallen asleep with her. Holding her in my arms with her head on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyMon 13 Jan - 15:56

Krissy:

I nodded along with what she was saying and then signed a couple papers and I was free. Kyle towed me along, carrying my bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next