The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Empty
PostSubject: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyMon 7 Nov - 18:46

Little Lexi was only twelve or so and she had no idea where she was going. All she did was move forward, try to survive for as long as she could, even took jobs when she had to. But... Lexi brushed her red hair aside as she climbed into the window of the dark factory. She was still just a kid, not even a teenager yet and she knew how to kill and to survive better than most people, including adults.

She sighed, turning on her flashlight as she surveyed the room. No spiders. Good. She hated the little buggers and could never sleep if they were in the same room as her. Lexi slipped off her black backpack and pulled out a folded up blanket and a bottle of water. Her stomach growled angrily. She hadn't eaten in almost a day and she didn't have any kind of food, just water. "This'll have to do..." she muttered, drinking some of the water and laying down, her head on her backpack. She was so tired after her earlier job and had earned a few hundred dollars. If she tried really hard and didn't eat much, she could make that money last an entire month. But she deserved SOME comfort or luxury...Maybe she could book a hotel room, pretending her dad was sick or sneak into a vacant hotel room and just sleep there, hoping they don't book the room. Or better yet, she could get a new backpack. She glared down at her ugly, dirty backpack that she was using as a pillow. She had had that thing since her mother died when she was seven. Her dad disappeared and her brother had disappeared two years before that. Even though Lexi didn't remember him well, she knew he was still family and he would protect her.

So, she looked for him.

She'd been searching for five years.

Five years on her own in the cold cruel world...Having been sold into slavery, twice, in America was not fun. Especially when everytime she managed to get away, they just kept finding her. "I can't do this forever..." she whispered tiredly. Lexi knew that, as well as anybody. As she drifted off to sleep, she just hoped that she would survive a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyMon 7 Nov - 21:54

((Where is she?))

Kyle:

"Come on." I urged my little sister to move faster. The car was left at an airport parking lot. it would draw too much attention in this town. Krissy dragged her feet as she went ten feet behind me. "How long?" She asked quietly. I stopped and waited for her to catch up. I grabbed her hand pulling her along. "Depends on how fast you move."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 11:47

(ah the rp i couldnt get in -.-)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 12:20

((Sorry Ethan! You could always play bad guys, and stalkers, and crazies and whatever else, if you wanted.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 12:49

lol its fine i was joking XD)
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 17:07

((Dark factory, Kayla. It says she enters it. And sorry, Ethan. :/))

Lexi lay awake through half of the night, unable to fall asleep in the state she was in. She didn't know what else to do. Her body was exhausted but her brain was going off at the slightest bit of noise, refusing to let her sleep.

Another police siren went off and Lexi jumped to her feet angrily. She'd have to walk around and explore the factory for a bit, to make sure it was really abandoned. That would calm her down. She grabbed her flashlight and set off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 17:23

((Does it? Totally missed that.))

Kyle:

I heard a siren in the distance and sped up. We cut through an empty field then came across a road to an abandoned factory. Down at the other end a pair of headlights was speeding down the road. My pulse quickened, this wasn't the sort of place you'd see many cars unless they were looking for some one. Krissy went from shuffling her feet to completely silent and still. "That building, go. No lights." I said in an undertone to her as the car slowed down.

Krissy:

I hesitated a moment but then did was he said running the dozen yards to the entrance to the factory. It was pitch black inside. Even though he had said no lights I pulled a lighter from my pocket and flicked it on. The light was only bright enough for me to see what was around me.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 18:26

Lexi wandered the hallways, her gun in one hand, flashlight in the other. She made her way downstairs and immediately stopped halfway down and turned off her light. She watched the lighter and the girl carrying it. So it appeared that Lexi was not alone in that abandoned factory, looking for shelter and safety from the night.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 18:32

Krissy:

I saw and old metal later built into the wall and scaled it quickly until I got to a raised platform with a dusty window over looking the street. I ran to the window and accidentally tripped causing the lighter to burn my hand and drop down to the ground below the platform. I cursed but went to the window any way and watched my Brother talk to the people in the car, my knife ready at my side.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyTue 8 Nov - 19:54

"Who are you?" Lexi asked, her gun pointed at the girl's head. "What do you want? What are you doing here?" She held the gun steady, obviously trained and knowing how to use it. The safety was on...for the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyWed 9 Nov - 1:00

Krissy:

I froze but didn't turn around just then. I watched as the man in the car got out, he held a gun loosely pointed at my brother. My stomach clinched. Though despite Kyle being taller than the average fifteen year old the man still topped them. I turned around slowly, my right hand still touching the window. When people saw my right hand empty they tended to think I was unarmed but they always over looked the fact that I might me left handed. I kept the knife concealed with the blade pointing up my sleeve. "I stumbled here on accident, just passing through. I don't want trouble." I said calmly. A gunshot sounded from out side and I cringed, my blood seemed to turn to ice but I didn't turn my back on the other girl once I faced her. If Kyle had been shot then there wasn't any thing I could do with this girl in my way, if he had shot the man then he would come for me shortly and I needed to keep her attention.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyWed 9 Nov - 11:24

I actually came up with a charrie i could make for this. and possibly add tot he other rp later, if thats ok)
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyWed 9 Nov - 16:42

((Sure. Smile ))

Lexi tensed, looking scared when she heard the gunshot. "I...Did you bring someone...?" she turned pale at the idea of that girl being followed by someone after Lexi. She was screwed if that was the case. "And please just unarm yourself. I can see the edge of the knife in your left hand."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyWed 9 Nov - 19:17

((Are you going to be a bad guy?))

Krissy:

I watched her carefully testing time. Slowly I set the knife on the window sill glancing out as I did so. There was a guy on the ground but it wasn't Kyle. "That wasn't me." I replied to the girl, my voiced raised to carry. "Are you alone? What's your name?" I asked, I was completely calm now. I knew Kyle was going to come for me.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyWed 9 Nov - 20:19

((Who? Me or Ethan?))

"Yes I'm alone but my name isn't important," Lexi snapped quietly. She crouched down and motioned the girl to do the same. "You better not have led anybody to MY hiding spot..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyWed 9 Nov - 23:39

Krissy:

"Not a very good hiding spot if I found it this easily." I said still standing, watching her, still testing her. She looked young to me, maybe my same age.

((Ethan.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyThu 10 Nov - 11:14

i could. i wasnt planning on it. i can make two charries if you need a bad guy)
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyThu 10 Nov - 14:52

((Sure. We need SOME bad guys, you know?))

Lexi glared at the girl. "Don't even start with me," she growled, her gun pointed at her again. "I am NOT in the mood. I haven't slept for days and you just brought someone who could very well kill me before I even get the chance to find my brother."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyThu 10 Nov - 17:00

Kyle:

"Well you are defiantly not going to if you keep talking like that ad pointing the gun at her." I said darkly. "Now put that down and slide it to her if you would and you might get out of this alive." I told the girl lightly touching the end of my gun between her shoulder blades so if I were to pull the trigger it would go straight through her heart.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyThu 10 Nov - 23:26

"Son of a ********* *****...." Lexi growled, dropping the gun and kicking it toward the girl angrily. She was fighting back tears. This was not the way she wanted to go, then or ever. Lexi tried her best not to turn around and punch him in the face. She really, really wanted to. All she wanted was a good night sleep for ONCE and to find her brother before the slavers caught up with her again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyThu 10 Nov - 23:55

Kyle:

"Ooh she's got a mouth on her. She's worse than I am." I said removing my gun from her back but still aiming at her. "I don't know about that. Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Krissy asked hurrying to my side past the girl, with the gun in her hands. "Hit me, it might bruise but that's the worst. Now then girl, turn around. What's your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyFri 11 Nov - 10:19

Lexi turned around and lowered her hands, crossing them over her chest. "Lexi," she growled, glaring at Kyle. She had been having an awful day, and here it was, getting worse by the minute.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyFri 11 Nov - 11:42

just gonna guess for bio format.
Good Guy:

James Goldwing
ummm help me out with age. idk how young we are here. just want him to be a bit older then the others
looks: Tallish msucled. Long black hair, blue eyes. Has a presence of instability. He lived through the Glasgow Grin, which is when someone takes a broken piece of glass or a knife and cuts the corner of your mouth to your jaw on both sides, making it look like they are grinning widly (think the Joker in Dark knight).
James is nice and protective gets along with any body. willingly puts himself into danger, laughs at pain. He is a bit insane like that, but wouldnt hurt his friends.

James usually carries a Desert Eagle and a variety of knives

Seth Bane
again need help with age
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzZnLYNrty2dkonYtHy6GC9KbAAlbmnJ_VazWOSnMgDP5TAjsLcA
Might need help with a back story
His weapons are int he picture
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyFri 11 Nov - 13:04

((Well, Krissy and Lexi are 12-13 and Kyle is 15? I think.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins EmptyFri 11 Nov - 14:24

ight. James can be 15-16ish. for Seth eh 17, i can say that Seth and james have a few issues with each other)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next