The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 21:19

Jake cursed as he almost took out several cars, swerving due to his blown out rear tire. He had no choice but to pull over onto the shoulder of the road and prepar to die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 21:23

i skid to a stop getting out of my car. I get out and see jake "you better give me one good reason not to kill you." i growled pulling a wicked looking knife out of its sheath
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 23:23

((...I'm kinda stuck...))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 6:29

i feel accomplished, its not me whose stuck for once Razz)
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:05

"Because Lexi would kill you in return?" Jake tried, playing innocent.

((Someone has to suggest to bury Lexi's body, otherwise we can't go forward much.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:07

((Why don't we just skip?))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:10

((To the funeral? Works for me!))

((Timeskip))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:13

((I don't want to start >.<))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:18

((LOL. Okay.))

It was hard for Melody, seeing Lexi lying in the open coffin, pale as a sheet but...it was odd. She'd been day for about a day and she still wasn't the least bit cold. She was glad she had installed the camera in the lid of the coffin, just in case. Was it possible for someone to drug her to fool the others into thinking she was dead? It was possible. She snuck a look at Kyle and Krissy, debating whether or not to share that information but...she didn't want Lexi to actually be dead and give them that false hope, only to stomp on it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:31

Krissy:

I hovered next to Kyle. I hadn't left him once since it happened, I was really worried about him, he wouldn't eat or drink any thing and he barely said a word. And it was easier to focus on him than to think about Lexi. I still couldn't look at her. I could accept that she was dead, but I didn't want to see her that way. Some thing about the dead just bothered me, I couldn't stand it. Once I killed some one I never had to be around them after. This was the first time the body of some one I cared about was still here. When our parents died, there weren't bodies, and Eric, I hadn't been ably to bury him either.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 14:35

Melody came to a decision...she'd tell Krissy and maybe Will. But she wouldn't tell Kyle. That would be just plain cruel if she found out that she was wrong. She watched as the coffin door was closed and it was slowly lowered into the grave. Melody bit back tears.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 15:01

'Dont try to that sh*t on me." i pull my gun and shoot him in the foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 15:17

Ebony

I hugged kyle tightly, crying into his shirt. Neither of us were taking this well. I had been curled up more or less in a ball but always near kyle.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 15:53

Jake yelled, cursing. "Why'd you shoot me?!" he demanded, holding his bleeding foot.

They threw dirt over the coffin and Melody closed her eyes, a small tear escaping. "C-come on, guys..." she murmured, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 16:02

Krissy:

I tugged on my brothers arm gently and smoothed my hand over Ebony's back. Some how them falling apart made me have to be stronger. "Come on." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 16:04

you killed her" i growled shooting his other one and kicking him flat in the chest
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 16:04

Melody gently took Ebony's hand and pulled her back to the cars.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 0:27

Krissy:

I watched as Kyle followed after the other girls. Life seemed so colorless without Lexi. I hadn't even been able to tell her I was engaged... I shut my eyes tightly and took in a deep shaking breath choking back the tears.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 15:22

It wasn't long after the group left that Lexi's coffin was unearthed and her body removed, and her coffin re-buried as if it never left. Melody, being in the state she was, sad and taking care of everyone, she did not have the heart to watch the footage the camera caught.

Lexi woke up, sometime later, quite away aways from everyone she knew and loved, with no way to gain her bearings. She was in a room, plain white walls and tile, laying on a cot. There were two doors, one was open and one was closed. The closed one had a small window with bars. On the bed next to her, lay a bottle of water. Lexi eagerly sat up and sucked it down, feeling no pain in her abdomen area where she had been stabbed barely a week ago. She got up and surveyed her surroundings, finding that the open door led to a bathroom. She sighed, sitting on the bed. All she could was wait until someone came to her.

Melody sat with Krissy at the dinner table, her laptop out. Her finger was itching, holding over the right-click button on the mouse, right over 'Lexi's Webcam Footage' as she called the file. She took a deep breath and clicked on it, angling it so that Krissy could watch. The footage showed Lexi in the coffin, then her body being removed. "See?" Melody whispered. Krissy was the only one who knew what Melody thought and discovered. None of the others knew and they were going to keep it that way. And Krissy only found out moments ago when Melody shared her suspicions. "Who would steal a dead body? It makes no sense. Unless she's really alive or they're planning on reviving her."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 19:18

Krissy:

I stared at the screen numbly. "I don't know, Mel, it's a long shot.... I don't..." I sighed looking away from the lap top to my cup of coffee. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't think L- I don't think she is alive. I think they took her body to prove it to whoever that she was dead, It must have been an expensive hit, they would want proof that couldn't be forged." I explained quietly so no one could hear beyond the kitchen doors. I took a breath and stood up to refill my cup. "Lexi is gone, there is no use dwelling on what happened, it'll only tare you apart."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 23:14

"If you don't want to believe, that's fine. But even if she is dead, I want to know what the hell they're doing with one of my best friend's body. Okay? You're welcome to come with me or stay here with your brother, but either way, I'm going and following this trail before it goes cold," Melody replied, closing the laptop.

About an hour later, the door opened and Lexi looked up from her hands which she had been staring at for the past hour. It was a man with dark brown hair and cold blue eyes. He was tall, lean, and tanned but wore round, ugly glasses and he held a clipboard. "Lexi Waldrep? Your name is now Rose Green. You are an assassin who is seventeen years old."

"Uh-"

"And you are now under our employment. If you have any questions, I suggest you bite your tounge and go along with whatever we tell you before we decide to kill you for real."

Lexi gulped, her eyes wide and she nodded slowly. She didn't like being told what to do but if she was going to get out of there and back to her friends, she would need to be alive to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 23:44

Krissy:

My fist gripped the cup tightly, I half expected it to shatter in my hand. "Mel," I said softly, controlling my voice as well I could. "There is nothing we can do, if they killed Lexi right under our nose think what they could do with just the two of us? Whether you get answers or not you are probably going to get yourself or the both of us hurt or killed. Just leave it, damnit! if there was a chance she was alive I'd be all for it but she isn't, Lexi isn't coming back!" I said still trying to keep my tone down. I swallowed tightly and gulped in a breath trying to calm the tears now rolling down my cheeks thankful that my back was to her. I spoke again a bit calmer. "If you go, Mel, I'm going with you, but I don't know if I can face this. I wish you would reconsider, for the sake of all of us. I can't lose some one else, and it would destroy Kyle if we got killed not to mention every one else."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 23:48

"Then don't come. Who cares if I disappear again for a little while. Stay here and take care of your brother," Melody stood up, shaking her head. "But think. If Lexi is alive, imagine how scared and confused she is and the people who have her will tell her that no one is coming for her and she'll give up. You know how she is." Melody sighed. "I just can't think of it like that. I have to DO something. I can't just sit here and wallow in my own self pity."

Lexi was taken out onto what looked like a field with a track but the entire thing was enclosed, surrounded by giant stone walls with razor wire adorning the top. She wasn't getting out that way. The man nodded at her to start running and Lexi sighed. Was she really going to have to go through another PT course? She'd killed that course six times in her life time and it was cake walk.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 28 Jan - 1:09

Krissy:

"Fine." I said curtly and tossed my cup into the sink where it knocked into another class and they both shattered. "Fine! Do whatever the hell you want Mel! You always have. Leave us! We'll manage without you!" I almost yelled it. I closed my eyes and wiped the tears away before leaving the kitchen quickly. I couldn't be around her, she was setting me off and my control had been so thin since the funeral and now it finally broke. I went to my room and slammed the door, it felt good to be destructive. I slid down the wall without turning the light on and let the fresh batch of tears slide freely down my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 28 Jan - 1:31

Michael

I adjusted the weapon a bit in my hands. I had been gone for a while. But thismission was almost done, and i couldnt wait to see krissy again. Heck, even seeing kyle would have been better than the snow around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next