The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:14

"Still me. With knives," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24295
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:18

"Yeah, just knives. You can't shoot an arrow or a gun even if you're life depended on it sin." I walk up to our rooms and get our stuff. our pocket knives, quivers and bows, rags just in case if wounded and other stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:22

I muttered under my breath.
"I can shoot arrows fine."
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:25

I walked back to her and gave her the gear. "I mean seriously, remember target practice? You almost shot haymitch's eye out a month ago!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:26

"It was an accident! He tried to talk to me and my aim wavered," i said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:27

I lift up the sleeve on my shirt revealing a huge scar that can be seen from the other side as well "then how did this happen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:28

"You pissed me off! Of course i would shoot you!" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:30

"I pissed you off by bringing you a gift from the mines?" I tap my foot, knowing she's trying to cover up. "Next time i wont get you a birthday gift."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:32

"No, its what you said. 'Hey, loser, i had nothing better to do so i got you this. Its your birthday, right?'' I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:34

I tap my foot faster. "We both know i didn't say that!" I shake my head. "Let just drop it. We have to find mom and dad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:35

I nodded.
"Want to see the Games 74 year?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:36

"Is that the year they were in the games?...and how did they both win?...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:37

"You'll see," I said and put the tape in.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:38

I watched the video as i sat down on a stool, entirely absorbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:39

I stayed silent and went into the fridge, looking for food.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:41

I kept watching as i see mom and dad being so young, and i begin to sob when he sees the dead of rue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:44

"Momma was - is - very pretty. But you look more like her," i shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:48

I wipe the tears off softly and look at her. "well...you look alot like our dad. Katniss and peeta went through utter hell...i still question as to how they both survived." I turn back to the screen, seeing them both standing in front of each other at the lake with the nightlock berries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:49

"Just watch," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:53

I watch as they both put berries in their mouths as the announcer says they are the winners as they spit the berries out. they get hauled up into the helicopter as peeta blacks out and is amputated on the spot as katniss is left crying as she is sealed off from him.

"....mom and dad....cheated the games?.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:55

"Yup. Gave them a run for their money," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:57

I nod. "No wonder we do crazy things." I laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:58

"Yeah. I have to find Keller," i said to him. Keller was my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 12:59

"But sin, what if he's dead?..." If she was gunna go i wouldn't let her go alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 13:00

I looked at the ground, feeling sick at the thought.
"Then he's dead," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next