The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 person (reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

2 person (reserved) Empty
PostSubject: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:08

I am a animal shifter from the feline clan, each clan can change into a diffterent animal speices, my clan turns into any kind of feline. Then things is if any of my kindm not just from my clan, is bitten by another magical being, we are a slave to them, a pet, forever, unless they let us go, which they will never do. They must do what ever the Master asks of them they can never say no, no matter how much they want to. I was born in the year 1300, I am trained in ever fighting stile and every weapon, I am a master at. But I am a slave for last night I was bitten, what will become of me now? I fear that my master is perverted, crazy, sadistic, most are. But I have heard that some times, in rare cases when the Master starts off evil and crule, some times, it melts away after a very long period of time, and they fall in love. But what will happen to me?

Rules: No sex any thing else go for it, only four powers nothing too big, no killing other people charater's with out permtion even made up ones, no God modling with out permition. HAVE FUN! Very Happy

Name: Ruth Moon
Speice: Animal Shifter, Cat Clan
Looks: Long golden hair all one length and reaches to the middle of her back , bright ice blue eyes with long thick black eyelashes, pale with rosy cheeks, 5'5, slender but muscular, when scared looks extremely small, vulnerable, weak, helpless, fragile, like a slight breath would shatter her.
Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, shy, book worm, half tom boy half girly girl, but usually tom boy, takes all the blame on herself, strong will, determined, stubborn, won't back down for what she knows is right, will do any thing for the people she cares about, don't hurt any one she cares about or she'll hurt you worse, the rest you’ll see.
Powers: Contorls shadows, control all things water, heals, super smart.
Other: Hates being a slave wants to be free.

My bio

Name: Will Goodnigh
Speice:
Looks:2 person (reserved) Animed10
Personality: nice, dark, protective, strong etc etc
Powers: control fire, fear, and pain
Other: idk
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female
Number of posts : 29994
Credits : 53758
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
2 person (reserved) Left_bar_bleue21/212 person (reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:16

I woke up in a dark room, not knowing where I was or why I was there. Then last night came flooding back to me. I had let my guard down for two seconds and I had gotten bitten. And once this creep, who ever he is, learns my name, he will know that I am the princess of the Cat Clan. This is not good. I laid there unmoving, pretending to be still blacked out, as I tried to find out what was happening.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:18

oh can my charrie be a demon?)
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
2 person (reserved) Left_bar_bleue21/212 person (reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:19

(Sure Smile )
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:22

thanks haha)

I was waiting in the shadows. Waiting for my new slave to wake up. It had been a few hours sinc ei had bitten her and she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:25

I sighed a little it seems like I can move, not that it matters, once he tells me to do something I will have to do it. I sat up slowly and looked around th room taking a sniff of the air. I could smell him. "I know that you're here why don't you come out and show your face you coward!" I yelled my eyes darting around as I waited for him to come out.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:33

i laugh a little bit. "No i enjoy how you fear who or what i am, i dont know which. But i can tell your scared by how your pulse greatly increased"
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:41

I smirked, then chuckled a little, shaking my head, "You mistake fear for anger, dear sir." I said a little sharply, this guy is so full of himself, "And judging by your smell you are a male demon, and I correct?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice as I tried to see him in the pitch black room if there was only a little more light I would be able to see.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:44

"Yes that is correct, and your a feline." i turn the lights on the brightest setting blinding her temporarily. "Fear, anger. No difference here"
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:48

I winced covering my eyes for a moment till they recovered, I have very sensitive eyes. I slowly lowered my hand and that's when I saw him. Okay I will admit this, he's really hot, but that doesn't change the fact that I hate him with all of my heart. "There is a difference barf for brains." I spat out at him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:50

i let my wings out boredly and stretched a little 'In this room there isnt. Your fear, your anger. It doesnt matter to me. Whats your name."
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:56

I looked down a little, "Ruth Moon. And yours?" I asked keeping my voice cold and strong I will not let him break me ever. I smirked just slightly he hasn't ordered me to do anything yet so I could attack and kill him, but I would like to know his name first to know who got past my guard and all that.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:59

"William Goodnight." i say boredly, any creature knows my name, im the prince of Hell after all. "and to your thought as to try and kill me, you wont be able to. No use in saying your not allowed to try"
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:04

I gasped a little he can freak'n read minds! Dang it all to heck! I winced a little when the rule set in. "What to do want with me?" I asked standing up fully now. I looked down I was still in my outfit from last night a black tank top and black shorts, my feet were bare.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:07

"Well, Princess, i have been looking for a new slave/companion for a while. By making your guards, who (by no offense) arnt very good at their jobs, see there worst fears i was able to get past them and make you mine.... you want some socks? i know its cold in here.'
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:12

I rolled my eyes a little sighing, it wasn't that cold in here, I've been in much colder. "I'm fine, Goodnight." I said calling him by him by his last name. I looked around, because of the way the light was angled I couldn't see what the room looked like. "And I know my guards weren't as strong and me, but that's puthedick that they couldn't at least stop you."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:16

"No one can stop me except for mabey a high demon. Im to powerful for a cat to stop me." i roll my eyes a bit and crack my neck
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:18

"Fine, what ever, could you at least let me be able to see the room?" I asked bitterly crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. Telling him that I don't really care about him at all and that I don't respect him at all.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:21

i would start showing a bit more respect if i were you."
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:24

I snorted a little rolling my eyes, "Why should I? You made me your slave by sneaking up on me. You're a low life coward, no matter what your title is."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:30

You really dont remember do you? I didn't sneak up on you i came right at you, not from behind" i scowl a bit "and let me reiterate, Show me more respect" i command
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:33

I frowned a little more remembering now. I sighed I hate that he can force me to do anything. "Yes, sir." I said hating myself for doing so. "Sir, can you please show me where I am?" I asked cursing myself and him mentally.

(brb promise)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:36

you dont have to call me sir, i just want a bit more respect." i say and change the lighting
Back to top Go down
J.J.Ride/Ruth
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
J.J.Ride/Ruth

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 14:55

(BACK!)

I sighed a little and nodded, "Thanks." I said and looked around, the room was empty but I could see seems in the walls, floor, and ceiling as if they had trap doors in them and something could come out. "What is the place?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 15:37

"containment chamber. Its connected to a few others. which is why there are seems int he walls"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 person (reserved)   2 person (reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

2 person (reserved)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next